PDA

View Full Version : Wicked Wednesday

Assault and Flattery
02-25-2014, 03:55 PM
Tomorrow at noon is a new super limited time event! Complete it to get this:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/Crime%20City/0fb51aa6-e2b7-4300-bb9a-0d965cbef460_zps06550714.png?t=1393371848

Here are the prizes along the way:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/wwwwwwwwww_zpsce534069.png

Kev33y
02-25-2014, 04:07 PM
Thanks A.F

wawoftam
02-25-2014, 04:11 PM
Only thank him when you see how many vaults are required ;)

Shifty Sack
02-25-2014, 04:12 PM
Do they have a pre hit list out yet?

Ace of Spades
02-25-2014, 04:14 PM
Can you buy the top prize with in game cash?

Fredfreddy
02-25-2014, 04:24 PM
Only thank him when you see how many vaults are required ;)

Her

Extras

Gginno
02-25-2014, 04:29 PM
are there any past 24h ltqs? to compare values of energie u have to spent to finish the ltq?

Assault and Flattery
02-25-2014, 04:41 PM
Yeah, but this is 48 hours. You can check the Announcements section aka the event graveyard for past events.

SSGW80
02-25-2014, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the continued great intel!!!

Dklv
02-25-2014, 04:56 PM
I would think you could figure out the pre hit list pretty easily by looking at the weapon names. Just a guess anyway.

TOUGH BIG BANG
02-25-2014, 05:33 PM
thanks. i hope not too much gold

The Governor
02-25-2014, 06:24 PM
Gree have you ever heard of this stat called defense? My attack has grown at 4 times the rate of my defense. Either come up with a way players can constantly work on building there defense or this game is just about come and spend gold for the latest pixel that looks cool in your inventory and eliminate this so called defensive stat all together. Here's an idea, update defense buildings in store. Or make the latest defense building ltb available for purchase in store.

NinjaHonu
02-25-2014, 06:52 PM
Come on over to the kingdom age section please. It is in much need of some Assault and Flattery TLC ;)

xavvax
02-25-2014, 07:08 PM
Gree have you ever heard of this stat called defense? My attack has grown at 4 times the rate of my defense. Either come up with a way players can constantly work on building there defense or this game is just about come and spend gold for the latest pixel that looks cool in your inventory and eliminate this so called defensive stat all together. Here's an idea, update defense buildings in store. Or make the latest defense building ltb available for purchase in store.

My def was higher than my att before this raid boss? Att is ablut 70k higher now and I have no defense buildings except ltb lvl 1

nico valentino
02-25-2014, 08:38 PM
Prehits. Question marks are the maybes

nico valentino
02-25-2014, 09:12 PM
Finished prehit list. Shout out to matt for working on this with me
http://i59.tinypic.com/e0hmbc.jpg

azgrunge
02-25-2014, 11:17 PM
Nico, these make sense. Thanks to you and Matt for spending the time.
Observations:
- Finally, my getting through all the maps pays off
- Some of these didn't get prehit because we never got that far before on an LTQ. :(
- Getting through Level 8 will be a breeze and then the prehits stopped so without gold, I will not finish
- The last few will take a lot of energy
- I am happy Gree is going back to the old characters and rewarding those who continue to put time into the game

Good luck to all

The Night Prowler
02-25-2014, 11:22 PM
yes indeed great work. Looks like I could make it to lvl 9 with prehits.

A.T.S. Worldwide
02-26-2014, 01:40 AM
Thanks! Very helpful Info!

Teddy#
02-26-2014, 02:52 AM
The Rock Smasher I thought might match up better with Empire Arena Plaza - Ladd Rock. Otherwise our team list matches up.

The Real BigB
02-26-2014, 03:43 AM
Finished prehit list. Shout out to matt for working on this with me
http://i59.tinypic.com/e0hmbc.jpg

How did u come up with this? Seems like u picked random map and target.

aron
02-26-2014, 04:23 AM
Nico, these make sense. Thanks to you and Matt for spending the time.
Observations:
- Finally, my getting through all the maps pays off
- Some of these didn't get prehit because we never got that far before on an LTQ. :(
- Getting through Level 8 will be a breeze and then the prehits stopped so without gold, I will not finish
- The last few will take a lot of energy
- I am happy Gree is going back to the old characters and rewarding those who continue to put time into the game

Good luck to all

I bet you have to kill them all more than once, but yes prehit pays off some how. Be happy if you get to level 5 for free bud

plumz1812
02-26-2014, 05:57 AM
What time zone is the noon start time for

Sammo the Kid
02-26-2014, 06:03 AM
What time zone is the noon start time for

Pacific

10char

The Real BigB
02-26-2014, 06:30 AM
I wouldn't waste any energy on this list just yet.

SK Alex
02-26-2014, 08:09 AM
I wouldn't waste any energy on this list just yet.

This list has to be legit. It was posted on the CC forum......

Andrew Apple Maffia
02-26-2014, 08:38 AM
Hi A en F ,

Is there a reason you guys do not post how much energie we need to finish this ltq ? because when i know how much i can make a decission to go for it or let it go...in other words : if i spend gold or not ...nice reward though with the extra deffense...a lot of people are happy with that in the syn I am in..thx.

greetz Andrew

Luv4UR Mom
02-26-2014, 09:42 AM
Hi A en F ,

Is there a reason you guys do not post how much energie we need to finish this ltq ? because when i know how much i can make a decission to go for it or let it go...in other words : if i spend gold or not ...nice reward though with the extra deffense...a lot of people are happy with that in the syn I am in..thx.

greetz Andrew

Why would they post something that might help you decide not to spend gold?

saggs
02-26-2014, 12:04 PM
It's up!!!

HavingFun
02-26-2014, 12:16 PM
The Rock Smasher I thought might match up better with Empire Arena Plaza - Ladd Rock. Otherwise our team list matches up.
You're correct. 10/15 is Ladd Rock.

Andrew Apple Maffia
02-26-2014, 12:21 PM

I understand how you think but if its possible with Lets say 2 vaults...some people Will buy Because They know for sure to get THE prizes ...

Andrew Apple Maffia
02-26-2014, 01:02 PM

I understand how you think but if its possible with Lets say 2 vaults...some people Will buy Because They know for sure to get THE prizes ...

Mike Hunt
02-26-2014, 01:15 PM
If you go to the map and click the show arrows at the bottom (assuming you have not cleared all the map levels) you will see the one person on the map without an arrow -- thus the newly added character for the event. Once you click it you can be certain based on the energy they require. Good job really - easy to identify if you pay attention

Sorry - looks like I replied rather the quoted -- this was in Reply to the really Big B asking how they identified.

TooFlyRobbie
02-26-2014, 01:36 PM
It's comforting to know that those hackers have the upper hand again.

Krack3n
02-26-2014, 02:12 PM
It's comforting to know that those hackers have the upper hand again.
How is that hacking?

Who Dat?
02-26-2014, 02:43 PM
Does anyone know the minimum level to participate in this ltq?

huff-n-puff
02-26-2014, 02:59 PM
I think level 42. My 2 minis can't get in and the projected map for the 15/15 is Bay Harbor Beech locked out under level 42

polly
02-26-2014, 03:12 PM
Every level of the map has a level requirement

xavvax
02-26-2014, 03:14 PM
If you go to the map and click the show arrows at the bottom (assuming you have not cleared all the map levels) you will see the one person on the map without an arrow -- thus the newly added character for the event. Once you click it you can be certain based on the energy they require. Good job really - easy to identify if you pay attention

Sorry - looks like I replied rather the quoted -- this was in Reply to the really Big B asking how they identified.

These are not new characters these are normal characters

The jP
02-26-2014, 03:52 PM
Thank you Gree, for taking a a steamy one on our faces.

This LTQ is horrible. What is so special about it? a 48 hour push for Gree to make money in gold sells?

Assuming nico's list is correct for energy requirement (and thanks to nico valentino for that list!), let's run some numbers.

Lets say a lvl 250 player put every skill point from leveling towards energy, has a 10% energy mod, and finished every map, then put those points towards energy. (i don't know how many maps there are total, but for argument's sake, i'll assume 250). This person now has 10,000 energy in his pool.

If he started prepping the second A&F posted this thread (and thank you A&F for this info!), he would have 113 hours remaining until the event ended. That would let him accrue an additional 22,374 energy for a total of 32,374 energy possible without gold.

But wait!!! that leaves another 95,728 energy before finishing the event. this equates to 2400 gold, or $175.00 REAL LIFE DOLLARS.

The average player with no prepping and a 2000 energy pool will need 2950 gold to complete. Well that's convenient, because there is now a $199.99 Gold option for 3100 gold.

Gree, i understand you are a company, and you need to make money, but why constantly shaft your loyal players? I would be much more likely to spend gold if it only took 10-20 bucks to finish an event. You would most likely be getting a ton of money off of me. But as is, you only get disdain. Please, support your followers, and we will support you.

Outrage
02-26-2014, 04:23 PM
I'm skipping this LTQ it is way too expensive in terms of gold for energy and XP gained.

Ryan the Great8
02-26-2014, 06:37 PM
Thank you Gree, for taking a a steamy one on our faces.

This LTQ is horrible. What is so special about it? a 48 hour push for Gree to make money in gold sells?

Assuming nico's list is correct for energy requirement (and thanks to nico valentino for that list!), let's run some numbers.

Lets say a lvl 250 player put every skill point from leveling towards energy, has a 10% energy mod, and finished every map, then put those points towards energy. (i don't know how many maps there are total, but for argument's sake, i'll assume 250). This person now has 10,000 energy in his pool.

If he started prepping the second A&F posted this thread (and thank you A&F for this info!), he would have 113 hours remaining until the event ended. That would let him accrue an additional 22,374 energy for a total of 32,374 energy possible without gold.

But wait!!! that leaves another 95,728 energy before finishing the event. this equates to 2400 gold, or $175.00 REAL LIFE DOLLARS.

The average player with no prepping and a 2000 energy pool will need 2950 gold to complete. Well that's convenient, because there is now a $199.99 Gold option for 3100 gold.

Gree, i understand you are a company, and you need to make money, but why constantly shaft your loyal players? I would be much more likely to spend gold if it only took 10-20 bucks to finish an event. You would most likely be getting a ton of money off of me. But as is, you only get disdain. Please, support your followers, and we will support you.

Very well written post but I have a question for you along these lines. When you bring up the point of supporting loyal players does it not make sense to hand out better prizes for those who are willing and able to spend upwards of $200 on an event?
I'm not a gold user much at all, but I have zero problems with Gree making final prizes great for the players who do spend gold. There should be some sort of incentive for the high spenders out there.

Twiztidusty
02-26-2014, 06:54 PM
R there even Uzis dropping for the next raid boss? Pry not gonna b dropping if I know gree. Typical. I like this LTQ, let's me take a break from the game an only log in to collect. Sitting this out. Xp gain is gonna b massive as well

starzela
02-26-2014, 09:45 PM
Thank you for the info. :)

bscott077
02-26-2014, 09:53 PM
Anyone else having trouble with this event not showing up? I just started the game yesterday so I haven't done any events yet, but I've been told it should be showing in my "Goals" sections and it isn't. I know a few others have mentioned this problem on the facebook page. Any ideas or solutions?

Andmilj
02-27-2014, 01:06 AM
Yes, I also have the problem with the event not showing up. Does this event maybe have a min.
level requirement? As I am now level 23.

Simon.
02-27-2014, 01:40 AM
Yes...you need to be above level 40 or 42 as previously posted.

The jP
02-27-2014, 03:13 AM
Very well written post but I have a question for you along these lines. When you bring up the point of supporting loyal players does it not make sense to hand out better prizes for those who are willing and able to spend upwards of $200 on an event?
I'm not a gold user much at all, but I have zero problems with Gree making final prizes great for the players who do spend gold. There should be some sort of incentive for the high spenders out there.

Ryan, i agree with you 100 percent. I think this is where the 3 tier event comes in to play: easy, normal, and elite. But not the way it is currently. it needs to be changed a bit.

EASY. This would be the level that any player (that is of level to participate) can complete by participating from beginning to end, no prepping required. The reward should be decent stat with no modifier.

NORMAL. This is for the long time players. Level 150+. They should be able to finish this with no problem, maybe with a little prep work on the bosses. This level would also be completable by low level (easy) players who wish to use a bit of gold. Say, 200 bars or less. The reward should be high stat with a maximum of 10% modifier.

ELITE. Here is the money maker. The one that anyone wishing to complete would need to spend $100+. and the reward should be reason to. Very high stats with a 15-25% modifier.

Everyone keep in mind that the above breakdown is in reference to LTQ's. i believe syndicate events should have an even better grade of rewards, and should be achievable by syndicates that have great participation. Much like the raid boss events and epic boss events are now. Gree is on the right track with those.

Something i think Gree has lost sight of, is that this is a "free to play" game. This means there will be many different participatory levels from its players. A three tier system, like the one suggested above, is a great way to reward ALL of your players. New, old, loyal, cheap, rich, casual, hardcore, etc.

Any company can make a great game, but a GREAT company rewards its players. Please Gree, be a great company.

one man gang
02-27-2014, 03:28 AM
Finished. Cheapest LTQ in a while thanks to prehits.

The jP
02-27-2014, 05:03 AM
Finished. Cheapest LTQ in a while thanks to prehits.

What exactly is your definition of cheap? Because you have to spend money to finish this event.

eNtroX
02-27-2014, 05:42 AM
XP gain is insane..

Babytway
02-27-2014, 08:07 AM
What exactly is your definition of cheap? Because you have to spend money to finish this event.cheapest probably meaning like me all bosses had only one hit left from prehitting long time ago, in hopes Gree would do this style again

murf
02-27-2014, 08:15 AM
XP gain is insane..

Does XP matter anymore? You get matched against similar strength opponents not similar level one. I think XP is irrelevant.

DvD
02-27-2014, 09:28 AM
Does XP matter anymore? You get matched against similar strength opponents not similar level one. I think XP is irrelevant.

I'd agree with respect to ordinary robs/attacks but Bravo's point about IP in synwar is also worth noting.

If you've been sitting at level 250 for awhile epic boss tiers stopped being "tiered" long ago but who knows if/when Gree will move the goalpost on max level and/or what new logic might intrude on their definition of epic boss tiers going forward.

Another possibility: if/when Gree overhauls menu of items available for purchase using ingame cash or RP, making them "re-relevant", level restrictions (better items require higher levels) might be important.

bravo 6 vk
02-27-2014, 09:38 AM
Huge matter for IP.

b-w
02-27-2014, 10:38 AM
xp's = bad

djonny88
02-27-2014, 10:41 AM
wicked if i had prehitted all these maps.. stopped at 9/15

djonny88
02-27-2014, 10:46 AM
It seems like we all want a LTQ on the maps canal street to little italy. Where we get 1 xp per attack.
We also want to know what we should hit, like 5 weeks infront of the event.
And ofcourse we want a prize with very high stats and very good mods.
Also we would like to get a vault of gold for free to be able to complete this kind of ltq's.
We always have something to complain about!
I just accept that i wont be able to finish any ltq's because i play for free.

Who Dat?
02-27-2014, 11:19 AM
Any1 know when tokens will start dropping?

Gunn
02-27-2014, 11:33 AM
It seems like we all want a LTQ on the maps canal street to little italy. Where we get 1 xp per attack.
We also want to know what we should hit, like 5 weeks infront of the event.
And ofcourse we want a prize with very high stats and very good mods.
Also we would like to get a vault of gold for free to be able to complete this kind of ltq's.
We always have something to complain about!
I just accept that i wont be able to finish any ltq's because i play for free.

this is like one of the only ones you could have done for free. prehit your maps

Zippy69
02-27-2014, 12:28 PM
Any1 know when tokens will start dropping?

+1

as UZIs haven't started dropping yet, this LTQ is a bit of a Joke!

IF I was collecting UZIs, I could almost stomach the XP Gain...

b-w
02-27-2014, 12:29 PM
WAYYYYYYY too much xp!

Orkanen
02-27-2014, 01:37 PM
people still care about xp theese days? im lvl 117 and got plenty of mils in both att and def, meaning i have plenty of targets during war. i dont care about lvls and lvl twice a week, meaning i will be lvl 200 in 41 weeks if i keep lvl twice a week. campers are mofos.
i had prehitted to lvl 9. Lmao mofos

Proud member of The Commission

polly
02-27-2014, 01:43 PM
Still levels you up without a good balance of rewards

And my other account is level 141 with 10 mil attack, so a few mil attack is very weak

Sami
02-27-2014, 01:59 PM
Where do you find all this intel? There is nothing like this available in Kingdom Age forum. How may I find it pls?

OmgMileyCyrus
02-27-2014, 05:19 PM
Thank you gree for the 2 days off. I will no longer be spending multiple vaults for ltqs. You have milked this sucker enough.

RuckusX
02-27-2014, 10:11 PM
Why would Gree support us? We're the filthy little stepchildren running amok.

JimCC/MW
02-27-2014, 10:24 PM
I appreciate the extra time off... the raid boss was very tiring!

Dirty Larry
02-28-2014, 12:44 AM
This stupid thing ended for me and I used gold to beat level 10. All I got was 20 xp for level 10. Supposed to be 11 hours left. Following that my stats dropped over 2 million. I love it.

Orkanen
02-28-2014, 12:59 AM
not a few mil, plenty of mills ;-) your ten mills are between a few and plenty.

huff-n-puff
02-28-2014, 02:54 AM
not a few mil, plenty of mills ;-) your ten mills are between a few and plenty.

Nice comeback!