PDA

View Full Version : Make the game usable again

hacim
02-25-2014, 02:04 PM
I have been playing Kingdom Age since a month after it released. Then it was all about gold to buy dragons. The game only took 15 seconds to load, it rarely crashed, bugs were almost non-existent. We can all agree that guilds and LTQs were a nice touch addition, but at what cost? The game I used to enjoy a lot now takes over a minute to load and crashes after being on it for only 10 minutes. Highland pass is completely unacessable unless you delete and re-install the game. When trying to fight a boss or in war I waste gems because I am trying to hit somebody and then it lags and by the time it catches up we you have already accidentally clicked refill energy.

Gree must make this game usable again. Clean out unused units. Delete pointless maps and characters. Do something to make this game work.

[DW] maretzky
02-25-2014, 02:38 PM
Hmm... mine opens in 10sec still (even on old iPad2, on iPhone5 - 3x faster) - no crashes, no hangups. But I simply reinstall KA once a month (it takes 5mins). Plus have deactivated all effects in settings (they're pathetic btw)

Krayt
02-25-2014, 06:43 PM
I don't even reinstall that after and haven't had the issues

bumpyfunk
02-27-2014, 02:46 PM
I just timed mine. It takes 75 seconds to load, and if I want to go to a map level, it takes another 75 seconds.

Yes.....used to be less than 20.....

Krayt
02-27-2014, 02:59 PM
I just timed mine. It takes 75 seconds to load, and if I want to go to a map level, it takes another 75 seconds.

Yes.....used to be less than 20.....

Time for a new device

Hacker.jon
03-03-2014, 12:44 PM
A new device would be nice, but we can't all afford it.

What would be nice is if Gree were honest about the machine specs required for the game. The game is pretty much unplayable on my iPad 1. That's with frequent reinstalls, and all the lousy effects turned off.

hacim
03-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Time for a new device

We are taking donations for new devices if you are interested in donating