PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming WD Bonus Poll

Tardavic
02-25-2014, 01:52 PM
Hey guys, so we would like to know which bonuses you would prefer to see more often in Modern War for upcoming events. So please choose carefully and have fun!!

We will soon be gathering this feedback and passing over to our developers for consideration.

SevenO9
02-25-2014, 02:48 PM
Faster Health Regeneration. Hands down.

Lasersharks
02-25-2014, 02:58 PM
Just a question, to how many people will these bonuses be available/what tiers in WD are we looking at? It really won't matter if you're going to take the bonuses that everyone wants and place them in very high tiers. The purpose of having the community vote is defeated if only an extremely small fraction of the player base (i.e. Top 1, 2, 3) is able to get the bonus.

PrinceDuncan
02-25-2014, 03:01 PM
Would LOVE to see an extra building upgrade for the masses! Like for top1000 give us all a break.

Thief
02-25-2014, 03:06 PM
In Order of Priority for me:

Health Regen
Upgrade 2 buildings at the same time
Energy Regen
Guild Capacity (higher than 60? that makes it interesting to say the least but its something the faction would have to earn)
Buildings Produce 30% more money (Means i can collect and Raid more)
Reduced Building Upgrade time (Assumes we don't get upgrade 2 buildings at the same time)

The rest of it we wither get all of the time, makes little difference in outcome or has no use (more valor? like i need more)

Systematrix
02-25-2014, 03:08 PM
Aw man, I voted for faster energy regen and didn't see Upgrade More Than One Building At Once until it was too late. I want to change my vote! =P

1. Upgrade More Than One Building At Once
2. Faster Energy Regen
3. Faster Health Regen
4. More cash from money bldgs

Ivan the Dictator
02-25-2014, 03:08 PM
Why does it say bosses at the end of health regeneration? Is it JUST for bosses? Or will the bonus be handed out during bosses? Or will the health regen only work for bosses? Kinda confusing add bosses and better if you would have left it blank.

Web323
02-25-2014, 03:09 PM
2 buildings at one
Health regen
energy regen

That is my top 3

1GaDawg85
02-25-2014, 03:10 PM
Upgrade more than 1 building at a time!

ploop
02-25-2014, 03:12 PM
It would be better if we could have a multiple choice poll.

My choices would be

: faster energy regen
: upgrade more than 1 buildings at a time
: more slots in factions

Aks
02-25-2014, 03:35 PM
2 buildings at once upgrade
Health regen
energy regen

Skelewu
02-25-2014, 04:00 PM
1. More than one building upgrade.
2. Faster health regen.
3. 30% more output from buildings.
4. Reduced upgrading times.
5. Energy regen
6. Another defensive boost building.

JB5
02-25-2014, 04:06 PM
I would vote, but being in a faction that typically finishes somewhere between 750-1000, I don't think it would affect me one way or another. That's a safe assumption isn't it?

Mr. Artois
02-25-2014, 04:09 PM
Why does it say bosses at the end of health regeneration? Is it JUST for bosses? Or will the bonus be handed out during bosses? Or will the health regen only work for bosses? Kinda confusing add bosses and better if you would have left it blank. That option is for battle health, which is used for the WD, raid and epic bosses.

tatertots
02-25-2014, 04:10 PM
Although faster energy regen would be nice, with the amount of energy required in LTQs it wouldn't really make a difference. I'd prefer something more beneficial, such as upgrading two buildings at once or faster health regen. Just my opinion.

Paisthecoolest
02-25-2014, 05:31 PM
Rivals use less allies per fight. Less should be changed to fewer.

Mr.Grumpy
02-25-2014, 05:41 PM
i'm surprised no one voted for extra building defence.

Jesse21
02-25-2014, 05:45 PM
2 buildings at one
Health regen
energy regen

That is my top 3

What he said

2000y2k
02-25-2014, 05:52 PM
i'm surprised no one voted for extra building defence.

Or Reduced unit casualties.

sstuutss
02-25-2014, 05:53 PM
I would vote, but being in a faction that typically finishes somewhere between 750-1000, I don't think it would affect me one way or another. That's a safe assumption isn't it?
Well you could cross your fingers for another glitch. Other than that I'm not sure why they would bother asking 98% of us.

Biff05
02-25-2014, 06:20 PM
1. Upgrade more than 1 building at a time

2. Health Regen

3. Energy Regen

Kennetth
02-25-2014, 06:25 PM
I'm sure such an elite prize won't be given away for free, but if upgrade more then one building would be attainable with 2 vaults of gold at most I think many of us would appreciate it.

jchow69
02-25-2014, 06:27 PM
Health regen and building output definitely gets my vote, since can only vote for one, I said health regen

I am a cow!
02-25-2014, 09:39 PM
bonus that says give I am a cow 100 gold for every one of these units given out then glitch so that its changed to 1000 gold and give it as the prize for logging in so i get tonnes of gold ;)

oakletixfan
02-25-2014, 10:19 PM
Id like to get the upgrade two buildings at once, but where will factions need to place for a bonus like this? Top 3? Top 10? That kind of puts it out of reach for 95% of the players in here and the top factions that have been around probably already have it. Id rather see the two building upgrade on a ltq or some event that I have control over actually earning even if it takes a bunch of gold.

lemonhaze
02-25-2014, 11:06 PM
1. upgrade 2 builds at once
2. faster health regan
3. 30% cash output
4. upgrade cost reduction

the reason i didnt vote for energy regan is the NPCs they put out dont matter what energy regan we got now u need to be at around +50 to even make a dent on some those targets that u gotta hit 100 times..so unless they put +1 out ever war instead of once in a blue moon that is a usless bonus..and if they only put these for top 3 then no need to even ask 98% of us here..maybe make a vote to see the tier we would like to see these bonus placed would been a good poll to have and go with the majority rules thing which is the right and fair thing to do...i can guarantee it that it no one but the top 3 teams will vote for that spot anyways

JerseyGirl
02-25-2014, 11:17 PM
Gree i would say, that in this month you are AMAZING! Good info, awesome events! Thanks Guys! Keep this up!

Kill Joy
02-25-2014, 11:20 PM
This is a great poll and idea. But to be honest most likely Gree will only make these great bonuses available to top factions. They dont care about the top 250 and below because they dont pay the bills. I would give my left 36D breast away to see a good health regen bonus actually available to teams in the top 250.

iamnasty
02-25-2014, 11:22 PM
1. upgrade 2 builds at once
2. faster health regan
3. 30% cash output
4. upgrade cost reduction

the reason i didnt vote for energy regan is the NPCs they put out dont matter what energy regan we got now u need to be at around +50 to even make a dent on some those targets that u gotta hit 100 times..so unless they put +1 out ever war instead of once in a blue moon that is a usless bonus..and if they only put these for top 3 then no need to even ask 98% of us here..maybe make a vote to see the tier we would like to see these bonus placed would been a good poll to have and go with the majority rules thing which is the right and fair thing to do...i can guarantee it that it no one but the top 3 teams will vote for that spot anyways

Gree is NOT NGO and Nothing is FREE !!! ....moo :D

DFI
02-25-2014, 11:29 PM
Appreciate you asking, but I figure that you'll simply increase the boss health or energy requirements if we got either, so I'd go for building costs and upgrades. Of course, you could make them much more expensive and time consuming, but this risk is lower. To be honest with you, the current LE buildings are too inexpensive. I'd like to see a Centeal Bank or something which is quite large and also expensive, say $150mm for the first level.

lemonhaze
02-26-2014, 12:54 AM
Gree is NOT NGO and Nothing is FREE !!! ....moo :D i never said it had to be free but it dont have to cost 700$ for 1 event either

scheung1980
02-26-2014, 01:42 AM
Upgrading two at the same time is useless to some people, when the upgrades are over 400m +

Daviid
02-26-2014, 02:20 AM
Health regen, 2 building upgrades at a time, more cash from buildings and energy regen

Rev2013
02-26-2014, 02:52 AM
I have voted, however I would much rather have a whole event with no glitches, screw ups, bug fixes etc.

My real vote goes for a clean world domination event, Can GREE match that challenge?

MikeG
02-26-2014, 04:43 AM
2 building upgrades would be very nice
but unless any of these are made avilable outside high tiers this vote is irrelivant.

The Destroyer!
02-26-2014, 05:13 AM
I have voted, however I would much rather have a whole event with no glitches, screw ups, bug fixes etc.

My real vote goes for a clean world domination event, Can GREE match that challenge?

GREE - I've emailed you for over a week now (without reply!) regarding the numerous glitches I experience. Why not fix the glitch and then focus on adding new features to the game? Please prioritize better and correctly.

This thread seems a diversion from the issues you have yet to address and/or resolve.

I have doubts GREE will meet the challenge referenced above. Can only hope they prove me wrong.

Jebroer
02-26-2014, 05:18 AM
It's so awful that you only can upgrade/build one building at a time, it would be nice if you can upgrade/build 3 buildings at the same time.

Dilligaf13
02-26-2014, 05:27 AM
I'm like the others but you should have offered multiple choices with so many.

Health regen
Energy regen
More then one building upgrade

Any of the three would be great. The biggest thing is that you need to make it possible for everyone, not just the upper tiers to be able to get it.

The Destroyer!
02-26-2014, 05:28 AM
It's so awful that you only can upgrade/build one building at a time, it would be nice if you can upgrade/build 3 buildings at the same time.

3 at a time? Just curious, what do you need to upgrade so badly?

MoD
02-26-2014, 07:01 AM
1. faster health regeneration (bosses + wd!!!)
2. faster energy regeneration

these are 2 goodies that will save you gold when you are an engaged player.

Stargazer79
02-26-2014, 07:01 AM
Upgrade more than one building at a time

Ghost-12
02-26-2014, 08:14 AM
Faster energy regeneration
+Attack (Ground Units)
+Defense (Ground Units)
Faster Health Regeneration (bosses) and on WD as well!
Reduced Building Upgrade Time
Upgrade More Than One Building At Once (please)
Extra Defense From Defense Buildings

CDR Triple-Blade
02-26-2014, 08:40 AM
Upgrading more then one building is BADLY needed. However how widely available will it be? If it is the top 250 prize then that would be at least attainable, and you would get typical top 400/500 factions to chase probably. But if these exclusive prizes like energy regen, health regen, build more then one building is restricted to the top 10 or worse, then I'm not sure why the question is being put to the general community at all.

redman
02-26-2014, 08:41 AM
Appreciate you asking, but I figure that you'll simply increase the boss health or energy requirements if we got either, so I'd go for building costs and upgrades. Of course, you could make them much more expensive and time consuming, but this risk is lower. To be honest with you, the current LE buildings are too inexpensive. I'd like to see a Centeal Bank or something which is quite large and also expensive, say $150mm for the first level.

This is the truth. No matter how much health regen or energy regen, Gree will just simply compensate for the new bonuses. Mind you, they may make it so cost prohibitive to get them that it would take years to pay off.

That being said I would vote for both health regen and energy regen.

Let's see what Gree decideds to do.

PRY
02-26-2014, 09:19 AM
I am shocked how many want old school players like myself want to be able to upgrade two Buildings at once. I think it puts newer players at a advantage we didn't have upgrading Boost and Money at same time. I don't like this one. I would take 30% over that.

Health Recovery best one.
30% More Cash second
Energy Gain third
Don't stop attack and defense bonuses either. Mix it up more often.

Thief
02-26-2014, 09:29 AM
I am shocked how many want old school players like myself want to be able to upgrade two Buildings at once. I think it puts newer players at a advantage we didn't have upgrading Boost and Money at same time. I don't like this one. I would take 30% over that..

Its funny because i voted Health Regen but 2 buildings at the same time was my second option. At first i loved the idea and then i realized i have all of my boost buildings maxed and 90+% of off all my unit buildings maxed so then i questioned what else i need to build? Defense buildings don't do anything and income buildings don't do anything either (other than to donate to your faction or to upgrade the current LE building to get units) So no it wouldn't really benefit me all that much but at the same time....it could help to ignite some more fun for those that are still playing catchup which could in theory extend the life of the game (although some could argue that it couls shorten it as well as people reach their individual goals quicker....gree probably has a pretty good idea as they have released that bonus multiple times in KA from my understanding)

Patrick.
02-26-2014, 09:44 AM
It would be better if we could have a multiple choice poll.

My choices would be

: faster energy regen
: upgrade more than 1 buildings at a time
: more slots in factions

Multiple choice would be nice. My choices are:

1) Faster health regeneration
2) Upgrade more than 1 building at a time

pb23
02-26-2014, 09:45 AM
Multiple choice would be nice. My choices are:

1) Faster health regeneration
2) Upgrade more than 1 building at a time

My sentiments exactly.

Judging by the results of this poll, it is quite obvious what players want to see.

pb23
02-26-2014, 09:50 AM
Future release (I can just see it now...):

Greetings community, we have listened to your voice and have decided to incorporate your feedback into future WD events.

Next WD the prizes will go as follows:

1st Place: Upgrade 2 buildings at once
2nd Place: Regenerate Health 20% faster
3rd Place: +3 Energy Regeneration

Thank you for all of your feedback! We hope all of you enjoy the new prizes!

mickymacirl
02-26-2014, 10:10 AM
Don't even have to look, it will be multi-upgrades.

Generik79
02-26-2014, 11:11 AM
For me the question is deceiving Micky. I have one version of a response for what bonus I'd like to see more of on my player. But I have an entirely different response to the question posed--what would I like to see more of in the game (me and others). If you answer that latter question, I really want everyone else to load up on casualty reductions!

Thief
02-26-2014, 11:24 AM
Don't even have to look, it will be multi-upgrades.

I bet it would come in Real Handy for you...ohh look you don't even have that many buildings to upgrade :D

For me the question is deceiving Micky. I have one version of a response for what bonus I'd like to see more of on my player. But I have an entirely different response to the question posed--what would I like to see more of in the game (me and others). If you answer that latter question, I really want everyone else to load up on casualty reductions!

This just in....all units are now destructible :D

Now lets see what people want? (obviously would never happy but still funny)

lemonhaze
02-26-2014, 12:47 PM
Future release (I can just see it now...):

Greetings community, we have listened to your voice and have decided to incorporate your feedback into future WD events.

Next WD the prizes will go as follows:

1st Place: Upgrade 2 buildings at once
2nd Place: Regenerate Health 20% faster
3rd Place: +3 Energy Regeneration

Thank you for all of your feedback! We hope all of you enjoy the new prizes! hahah yea no doubt bud

00JUMBO
02-26-2014, 01:28 PM
Although I am Happy this poll is out, I cannot help but be slightly suspicious. Who exactly are these prizes going to go to? If it's just top 10 and downwards, then what is the point? If these prizes were rolled out they would need to be easily attainable by anyone who worked hard to get them, for example in WD top 500 downwards would be reasonable, or perhaps in something like a raid boss they could be prizes for different tiers. My point is there is no point whatsoever to this poll if these prizes are only available to the top 3.

JerseyGirl
02-26-2014, 02:54 PM
If you would give at least one of three most voted bonuses to top100 factions next WD, that would be great!

JimmyThePick
02-26-2014, 04:03 PM
For what it's worth: #1 simultaneous building upgrades, #2 the health regeneration boost.

jchow69
02-26-2014, 06:43 PM
How about puting one of those bonuses in the faction wins/streaks prize? lol

2MblaZ
02-26-2014, 08:27 PM
This must be ALL future WD bonuses in this particular order:

Top 1. Reduced Unit Casualties
Top 2. Extra Valor Per Fight (+%)
Top 3. Extra Valor Per Fight (+1-2)
Top 10. Extra Defense From Defense Buildings
Top 25. Extra Cash From Missions
Top 50. Extra Cash From Buildings
Top 75. Extra Cash From Raids
Top 100. +Defense (Infantry) / +Attack (Infantry)
Top 150. +Defense (Ground Units) / +Attack (Ground Units)
Top 250. +Defense (Air Units) / +Attack (Air Units)
Top 400. +Defense (Sea Units) / +Attack (Sea Units)
Top 500. Reduced Building Upgrade Time / Costs
Top 750. Buildings Produce 30% More Money
Top 1000. Faster energy regeneration
Top 1500. Faster Health Regeneration (bosses AND WD)
Top 4000. Upgrade More Than One Building At Once

Thanks, please change for this upcoming war, I represent all top 150+ factions that unanimously agree upon such order and I am a messiah and I approve this message!

iamnasty
02-26-2014, 09:08 PM

Thanks, please change for this upcoming war, I represent all top 150+ factions that unanimously agree upon such order and I am a messiah and I approve this message!

Thanx to all the Top 150 factions and their messiah for such a great joke, i did had a great laugh,lol ....and FYI, i approved this joke,.....moo :D

I am a cow!
02-26-2014, 09:55 PM

I hereby approve of this joke

iamnasty
02-27-2014, 12:02 AM

All we can say is........................moo :D

TheRealAnarchy
02-27-2014, 01:46 AM
1. Upgrade More Than One Building At Once
2. Faster Energy Regen
3. Faster Health Regen

Brizzol
02-27-2014, 05:09 AM
In Order of Priority for me:

Health Regen
Upgrade 2 buildings at the same time
Energy Regen
Guild Capacity (higher than 60? that makes it interesting to say the least but its something the faction would have to earn)
Buildings Produce 30% more money (Means i can collect and Raid more)
Reduced Building Upgrade time (Assumes we don't get upgrade 2 buildings at the same time)

The rest of it we wither get all of the time, makes little difference in outcome or has no use (more valor? like i need more)
I agree with this list especially the first two, since it seems you are asking the majority of the player base, please don't go and make these bonuses apply to the top 10 factions else this is just a pointless topic.

2MblaZ
02-27-2014, 08:31 AM

You guys i am super serial - this is not a joke this is tru petition from Worldwide Tappers Federation - United Coalition - or WTFUC - we all united in spiritus sanctus of MW bastardus addictus cantstopus tappus and etc. UNANIMOUSLY along with all herein approve this list and need this implemented within next 24hrs or else!

Tight4life73
02-27-2014, 10:11 AM
So this vote for future reward units, is this a vote for future SUP prizes or is it something attainable? If it's going to be a first or second in war finish, i vote for more defense from buildings:).

2MblaZ
02-27-2014, 11:21 AM
So this vote for future reward units, is this a vote for future SUP prizes or is it something attainable? If it's going to be a first or second in war finish, i vote for more defense from buildings:).

Just look at my post in previous page mate - all clear like glass that GREE is looking through -_*

Tardavic
02-27-2014, 01:40 PM
Hey guys, have some awesome news to share with you.

We have taken everything into consideration and a final decision has been made as to which bonuses will
be applied to the next upcoming Mongolia WD event.

Please do not feel discouraged if your vote was not considered. Any votes not considered this time around will be considered for the Armenia WD event.

We will be doing this again in the near future and definitely could not have done this without your help.