PDA

View Full Version : Whats the formula?

morrisonscott38
02-25-2014, 08:58 AM
After hitting multiple bosses why do the attack hits vary as well as power attacks?? Im sure theres an awesomely stupid explanation from greeDY?

SpikeyKit
02-25-2014, 09:36 AM
Coz with each boss your stats goes up?

yupyup
02-25-2014, 09:42 AM
After hitting multiple bosses why do the attack hits vary as well as power attacks?? Im sure theres an awesomely stupid explanation from greeDY?

what i have noticed is that if you open boss screen and i.e. dont attack for 1min but a faction m8 does a attack and then it shows the total attack dmg done when you opened screen and time before you did attack.
I.e. you did 2mil dmg and your faction member did i.e. 3mil dmg before you did yours while the boss screen is open it shows you did 5mil dmg on screen (-5.000.000 counter) wich is wrong/correct. Its not the dmg YOU did but that was done in the meanwhile.
If you check reward logg you see the correct dmg what you have done.

Note: english ain't my main language but i hoped you understood :P

Dirty Mind
02-25-2014, 06:36 PM
Yes, there is an awesomely stupid explanation, but your really not going to like it. Thanks for the laughs though, greeDY? hilarious. you think of that all by yourself?