PDA

View Full Version : still growing and looking for a few more active members

Randylc69
02-25-2014, 08:11 AM
We are currently full at 46/46 and are buying another guild increase to continue our growth and better our placement in wd and advance farther in both raid bosses and faction missions. We are currently on lev 10/15 of the current faction mission. We could accept 2 to 4 new members easily and if you are a group of 8 to 12 looking to better yourself and would.like to join us as a group and allow us all to imrove then let me know and we will see what we can do to accept all your guys, we have a little faction where our third generation players are growing up in and we could move a few other minis over to make any needed space. We finished 487 in Turkey and with the addition of 8 more good members we should be able to reach top 400. No major gold spenders here and none is required, if we cant win it with our teamwork and active participation then we dont deserve the win. Our only requirements is to be as active as you can be in all faction events, donate what you can and download and use our chat app palringo. Any other questions let me know, our bonuses and invite code is below, if you would like to join our chat app first and see how we do then thats fine also, let me know and ill let you know how to find the room and you can see if we are a good fit for you before you join the faction

Randylc69
02-25-2014, 04:00 PM
our list of world wide members is growing also and is making for a active night crew for us

Randylc69
02-25-2014, 09:50 PM
back to the top

Randylc69
02-26-2014, 09:22 PM
Back to the top

Randylc69
02-27-2014, 07:33 AM
back to the top