PDA

View Full Version : Individual ranking 0 ?

Tojo
02-24-2014, 01:08 PM
Anyone else get a individual ranking of
0? Guild finished 284 and my points
Placed me between 7000-8000 tier.
But nothing. C 'mon Man!

Allegra
02-24-2014, 01:10 PM
Anyone else get a individual ranking of
0? Guild finished 284 and my points
Placed me between 7000-8000 tier.
But nothing. C 'mon Man!

Yes, I got that too. Very hard to understand how I got from top * to 0 in such a short time...

Silent follower
02-24-2014, 01:16 PM
We have several members in our guild who has also got the same zero points for individual rewards.

Euchred
02-24-2014, 01:18 PM
I got zero in my splash screen but I received the correct reward.

5paynes
02-24-2014, 01:29 PM
I got the same message. Hoping that within the next day the reward shows up.

Tojo
02-24-2014, 01:32 PM
No reward here. 3 in my guild so far
And none have reward yet

garen argon
02-24-2014, 01:32 PM
if you took screen shots of the individual rewards; go look at your bonuses...the item dropped just did not show up on some of our splash screens.

Iron Maiden
02-24-2014, 02:03 PM
I thought that it meant that I beat Kingdom Age?

Tojo
02-24-2014, 02:39 PM
Yes item is in my inventory. Took me awhile
To find a similar member score. But
Eventually found and item is in my
Inventory. Hopefully all others too

Rocco69
02-24-2014, 10:01 PM
I got splash screen saying correct guild info , and yet that i was zero... And i was still happy because i finally got a splash screen! And since i never get these screens i already knew what i should have got; and manually confirmed i did get.
Progress anyway But gree c'mon. Why do some get a good splash screen and others get wrong or nothing (my mini got nothing).
There are many things that could use improvement. Yet an obvious quick fix is a link to the war stats both guild and personal. Don't you want us to to spend to play your game? Then give me access to stats please.

Palewood
02-25-2014, 03:38 AM
This is an ongoing issue that agree are obviously struggling to fix - most of my guild at least got a splash screen but not all and as luck would have it I finally got one and yes - ZERO indi rank and no prize listed!

I will send a ticket again but have not had feedback on the last two battles yet so I'm not holding my breathe!

s.m.p
02-25-2014, 04:26 AM
I sent a ticket
Gree's reply

Thank you for the report. The splash-screen for the individual rewards ranking was incorrectly showing as "0" points for almost everyone in the game; however, the correct prizes were still awarded in all cases (you can check your bonus screen to find the item). We apologize for any confusion due to the incorrect ranking screen being shown.

Regards,

Chris

Palewood
03-02-2014, 10:23 PM
Still nothing - no ability to supply me with my individual ranks - I have asked for three battles in a row and all responses were to ask if the problem was persisting or similar and I have replied to clarify my individual rank.

I have no idea of any of my individual ranks despite working hard to get as high as possible - very frustrating and I'm sure it must be a simple reference to my account or a list of data to find out.

I will persist but wow is it disappointing to be orovided such a poor and ongoing level of customer service. I pay for a service and expect a little support here and there, is it too much to ask?

I know some people don't care about their ranks but I do and will keep trying.

If a moderator has any tips or advice I would appreciate it!