PDA

View Full Version : Raid boss - Reward units with no boosts

Mr. Artois
02-24-2014, 12:49 PM
Can a moderator advise why there are no bonuses attached to the raid boss units.

Thanks

JerseyGirl
02-24-2014, 12:55 PM
Because 1% boost when u have 109mil stats is OP.

Thief
02-24-2014, 12:57 PM
Not every Event has Boost Units (nor should it really in my opinion)

Forces you to pick and choose sometimes what events you want to participate in/spend money on.

I would also imagine with the change in drop rates on folders its one of grees events that doesn't make much money (in the end we all know it comes down to $$)

Mr. Artois
02-24-2014, 12:59 PM
Not every Event has Boost Units (nor should it really in my opinion)

Forces you to pick and choose sometimes what events you want to participate in/spend money on.

I would also imagine with the change in drop rates on folders its one of grees events that doesn't make much money (in the end we all know it comes down to $$)

Well they don't seem to have any issue handing them out in their other titles, namely the cc raid boss this weekend.

Furthermore I don't think it's too much to ask for considering all the glitches in the last week.

Thief
02-24-2014, 01:02 PM
Well they don't seem to have any issue handing them out in their other titles, namely the cc raid boss this weekend.

Furthermore I don't think it's too much to ask for considering all the glitches in the last week.

I hear you i'm not saying it was by design but i just know in the past most events actually DIDNT have boost units. In fact if im not mistaken (and i could be as it could just be incorrect info) the next LTQ doesn't have a unit with a bonus either.

Then again it could have just been an oversight on grees part.

Romulus.
02-24-2014, 01:14 PM
No boost = No money.

psuengineer
02-24-2014, 01:14 PM
Would I like a boost? Sure! But I am also in the camp that I don't think EVERY event has to have some kind of boost at the end. Like Thief said, it makes you pick and choose what to do. I don't really feel it's necessary to question why there is no boost like it's something that is mandatory for them to put in. Now if they were to run an entire campaign with no boosts or something like that, then I might start asking some questions...

Mr. Artois
02-24-2014, 01:15 PM
No boost = No money. precisely mate !

CJ54
02-24-2014, 01:31 PM
We actually haven't had a boost on the end-of-goal-chain units every time, but we talked about the feedback on this earlier today and have plans to do so going forward (i.e. we're not adding boosts for this in-progress event, but the plan is for future raid boss end-of-goal units to have boosts).

Mr. Artois
02-24-2014, 01:35 PM
We actually haven't had a boost on the end-of-goal-chain units every time, but we talked about the feedback on this earlier today and have plans to do so going forward (i.e. we're not adding boosts for this in-progress event, but the plan is for future raid boss end-of-goal units to have boosts). Thanks CJ.

Romulus.
02-24-2014, 01:37 PM
Thanks for the info CJ

JerseyGirl
02-24-2014, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the info CJ, Raid Boss is a really fun and hard event for some factions, and if in future it will have a boost unit, thats only making things better.

Sparkle
02-24-2014, 02:06 PM
Thanks for the info CJ, Raid Boss is a really fun and hard event for some factions, and if in future it will have a boost unit, thats only making things better.

Raid boss is the most fun event. And boosts with the units would be great. Please don't put just one at the end of elite though. Since it is too hard for many factions to complete the elite portion, a boost unit would be great at the end of normal as well. Then we could feel like we achieved something too. Those valor stars can take a long hike off a short pier, by the way.

DRR_Deng
02-24-2014, 02:06 PM
We actually haven't had a boost on the end-of-goal-chain units every time, but we talked about the feedback on this earlier today and have plans to do so going forward (i.e. we're not adding boosts for this in-progress event, but the plan is for future raid boss end-of-goal units to have boosts).

You actually did had a boost on the end of goal chain units every time, so why say you didnt ? I dont know why every saying thank you for your reply cause its false information everybody who played the previous raid bosses can confirm we had units with boost. Im not trying too offend you but its just the facts, so why no this raid boss got have a boost on the end of the goal chain units ?

KoreK-banned
02-24-2014, 07:35 PM
You actually did had a boost on the end of goal chain units every time, so why say you didnt ? I dont know why every saying thank you for your reply cause its false information everybody who played the previous raid bosses can confirm we had units with boost. Im not trying too offend you but its just the facts, so why no this raid boss got have a boost on the end of the goal chain units ?

Word! So why?