PDA

View Full Version : Banshee Raid Boss - Thank you Gree

CC1
02-24-2014, 09:00 AM
Dear Gree, I know these forums are usually used to tell you what we don't like. I wanted to take this opportunity to do the opposite regarding the Banshee raid boss event. Folder drop rates have improved to an acceptable level. The gold spenders on our team can finally justify expenditures to complete more goals.

Also, thank you for starting it on a weekend. It’s helped more of our members participate to a greater degree. And thank you for the overlapping FLTQ (separate thank you for the team LTQ. We hate the ones that are individual only) which, by pre-staging and event participation will yield more folders.

I’ve been sitting on 2 vaults of gold for 2 months waiting for an acceptable use of it. Thank you for providing a reason to spend. Please don’t muck with the formula. We’re going to run out of time before we run out of folders and we’re much more willing to spend real-world money on health refills only as opposed to feeling gouged trying to buy both health and folders.

As customers, we’re willing to buy a product/service when we feel fairly treated. This will yield more for Gree too. 10,000 people spending $50 is better than 1,000 people spending $100

Additional thanks – we’ve noticed the admin/moderator updates that list prizes in advance of events. BIG THANK YOU!!! I think we all (or vast majority) prefer to have a friendly dialogue rather than an adversarial one.

Thanks again.

Mr. Artois
02-24-2014, 09:07 AM
You on the payroll?

Asto
02-24-2014, 09:30 AM
Some good points....but I can see more negatives than positives in this event....again.....as per usual.

yoyo1
02-24-2014, 10:51 AM
My faction is not a top faction.
Our strong players have about 2-3M attack
We cannot finish the elite. we will need 50 vaults to finish...
We always fight hard and with gold for regular

but now with this ridicules (bug?) prize we are frustrated.
We probably will do it for the fun.

Yes - we really like faction events. Please fix the regular unit bug

CC1
02-24-2014, 11:56 AM
You on the payroll?

No, I'm not on the payroll. If you search my other posts, you'd see I have several complaints listed. However, this raid boss is the best one done since the first one that gave 100 folders to everyone. I think it's important to note the improvement and direction for future improvement. The forums are full of negative comments. How would anyone improve without any positive reinforcement? From most people's own experience medium and large companies do employee evaluations which always include things done right (or better than last period). How else would you know what works and what doesn't? No company will every satisfy 100% of their customers. If they gave prizes away without any effort, those that exert effort would be unhappy that everyone gets the same rewards.. Personally, I like that my effort is rewarded more than those that don't exert effort. If you don't like effort, play tic-tac-toe.

I C STUFF
02-24-2014, 11:59 AM
No, I'm not on the payroll. If you search my other posts, you'd see I have several complaints listed. However, this raid boss is the best one done since the first one that gave 100 folders to everyone. I think it's important to note the improvement and direction for future improvement. The forums are full of negative comments. How would anyone improve without any positive reinforcement? From most people's own experience medium and large companies do employee evaluations which always include things done right (or better than last period). How else would you know what works and what doesn't? No company will every satisfy 100% of their customers. If they gave prizes away without any effort, those that exert effort would be unhappy that everyone gets the same rewards.. Personally, I like that my effort is rewarded more than those that don't exert effort. If you don't like effort, play tic-tac-toe and join the democratic party.

I'm not a Democrat, but why lamblast a large segment of the US and its current president?

CC1
02-24-2014, 12:13 PM

We are not a top faction either. We've kissed the 1,000 mark but haven't crossed it yet. Our team stats are about the same as yours. We won't complete prestige either. But, with the dedication of our members and organization of effort we will complete normal mode and 3/4 of prestige. Not being able to complete prestige is not an indication of poor game design. It's a goal to strive for.

Mr. Artois
02-24-2014, 12:21 PM
Shame gree couldn't give us any units with boosts attached, just like they did in the crime city raid boss.

Generik79
02-24-2014, 12:36 PM
I want to ask the OP: what type of bath gel do the Devs use? I'm looking to change it up. Figure that, based on your post, your sensing organs have been close enough to help me out.

JerseyGirl
02-24-2014, 12:37 PM

Everyone got the same reward, stop *****ing about it.

CJ54
02-24-2014, 12:39 PM
Everyone got the same reward, stop *****ing about it.

We're fixing that whole thing later today, correct unit will be out later both in goal and for people who got the wrong one.

Hakim
02-24-2014, 12:45 PM
We're fixing that whole thing later today, correct unit will be out later both in goal and for people who got the wrong one.

Thanks cj...

Thief
02-24-2014, 12:53 PM
Edited so everyone can have fun again.

Generik79
02-24-2014, 01:57 PM
I agree so lets keep it game related.

I hope he can still tell me what scent of bath gel? At least!

Thief
02-24-2014, 02:28 PM
I hope he can still tell me what scent of bath gel? At least!

Of course! It is afterall an important ingredient to the game!!!

Generik79
02-24-2014, 02:43 PM
Of course! It is afterall an important ingredient to the game!!!

I'm sure those that use it on the beautiful bayside of San Francisco think so!

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-24-2014, 02:54 PM
There are some key points in this post that are worth considering.

Reflect on what Mr Lu had to say about spending and then read this.

..... Folder drop rates have improved to an acceptable level. The gold spenders on our team can finally justify expenditures to complete more goals.......

I’ve been sitting on 2 vaults of gold for 2 months waiting for an acceptable use of it. Thank you for providing a reason to spend. ..... we’re much more willing to spend real-world money on health refills only as opposed to feeling gouged trying to buy .... folders.

As customers, we’re willing to buy a product/service when we feel fairly treated.

CC1
02-25-2014, 05:45 AM
You're right Thief. I was having a bad day. I took it down.

Thief
02-25-2014, 06:29 AM
You're right Thief. I was having a bad day. I took it down.

Good man! We all have bad days but its nice when we can step up to the plate. So yea about that raid boss :D

Mr.Grumpy
02-25-2014, 07:53 AM
I'm not a Democrat, but why lamblast a large segment of the US and its current president?

what’s a lamblast?