PDA

View Full Version : Gree CJ54, GEMH, TRARDAVIC Someone Please Explain the Logic OH this is Juicy RAID BOS

whitepath23
02-24-2014, 08:12 AM
So.....the The Epic Boss Event was a Complete Disaster.

1. You had folks going on and getting units and the unit not getting taken away.

2. You had folks stopping because they thought there was a problem with the game.

3. You had folks that never got the prize counter during the entire event so all they got was loot prizes.

4. You had folks that got their counter reset back to ten.

At the Same time as all of that.... The axis of evil energy event was going on with its problems

1. Folks were hitting targets and not having hits count.

2. Folders were popping up but not going into inventory

on the heels of both of the above...you have the RAID boss

1. Health Goes UP.

2. Drop Rate for Folders goes up a little to late

3. Folders needed goes up to call bosses

4. Prizes for each tier lack a bonus this time all while the three things above went up.

5. The Prize for the Normal tier is the Same as the 1/27 Elite tier

How do you justify....requiring more work...more time...more energy...more gold...and less reward?

Was this your intent with these events to drive folks away? To leave them with a bad taste for the game? For the company? Is there just no way the game can be played on two platforms..ios and andoriod...are you trying to drive us away? We deserve and answer....

Should teams stop before they get to 22/22 before they get the stinker prize of 261 attack?

Will there be a fix to the duplicate prize? Seems before in an event we got duplicate prizes and they couldn't be stacked....I guess when they are 261 attack they can?

theflyfisher

SpikeyKit
02-24-2014, 08:32 AM
On the stack its just the bonuses of certain units that do not stack. All the Epic boss Faction ones do stack. A normal unit can be stacked and I have seen rewards come full circle and have a couple of them.

Apart from that your post is spot on and I do hope they address the problem soon

richie1105
02-24-2014, 08:43 AM
Don't forgot the +1 energy unit from last event means that all ltq's from now will go up to

Generik79
02-24-2014, 08:51 AM
Don't forgot the +1 energy unit from last event means that all ltq's from now will go up to

This is actually the same point with a gold sale...for every % off, points/costs go up by that % or more. It's zero sum or worse. Be careful, always, what you wish for.

richie1105
02-24-2014, 11:01 AM
This is actually the same point with a gold sale...for every % off, points/costs go up by that % or more. It's zero sum or worse. Be careful, always, what you wish for.

Yep this true, it makes you think your getting an advantage but in reality your still in in the same position as before

kmikulz
02-24-2014, 11:05 AM
The reward unit for finishing the normal Tier is hilarious. Let my faction kill 7 lvl 80 bosses and get a 200 attack unit. That makes a lot of sense to me.........

Shrinko
02-24-2014, 11:52 AM
Everyone who played this game for a while knows that gree people are just incompitent. There is no logic to anything that happens because nothing goes according to plan. They can't do their jobs. They have no idea what they are doing. There is no QA there is poor testing if any testing occurs at gree. Just incompitence all the way around

JerseyGirl
02-24-2014, 12:54 PM
Raid boss has only 1 bad thing. A top 1000 factiom and a top 10 faction has to kill the same 1.8b health boss, witch is just unfair.

WarMachine
02-24-2014, 01:04 PM
Raid boss has only 1 bad thing. A top 1000 factiom and a top 10 faction has to kill the same 1.8b health boss, witch is just unfair.

I second that, but how would you break down the tiers?

Mr Big C
02-24-2014, 01:04 PM
The problem I had with the epic was that I was using cash hits to kill, but after the kill no cash was being awarded. So on 1 account I went through 32 million. May sound like nothing to some, but this was my LLP trying to save for the LE upgrade.

Shrinko
02-24-2014, 02:06 PM
That's an interesting point. Never thought about that. The same goes for the epic boss.

Brizzol
02-24-2014, 02:18 PM
I was also thinking the same with the boosts, I don't understand how they can drive the cost of folders and boss health up and drive unit price down.
Also on why top 1000 factions face the same 1.9b health, it would be manipulated if anything was implemented..e.g streak for a WD and gain as little WD points as possible...come raid boss time you could farm the bosses. This will never change in my opinion.

I agree on points 1, 3 and 4...that is a little strange. The rest of the points are just glitches which are pointless moaning about. They are here to stay unfortunately lol.

Thief
02-24-2014, 02:52 PM
So.....the The Epic Boss Event was a Complete Disaster.

At the Same time as all of that.... The axis of evil energy event was going on with its problems

1. Folks were hitting targets and not having hits count.

2. Folders were popping up but not going into inventory

on the heels of both of the above...you have the RAID boss

1. Health Goes UP.

2. Drop Rate for Folders goes up a little to late

3. Folders needed goes up to call bosses

4. Prizes for each tier lack a bonus this time all while the three things above went up.

5. The Prize for the Normal tier is the Same as the 1/27 Elite tier

How do you justify....requiring more work...more time...more energy...more gold...and less reward?

Was this your intent with these events to drive folks away? To leave them with a bad taste for the game? For the company? Is there just no way the game can be played on two platforms..ios and andoriod...are you trying to drive us away? We deserve and answer....

Should teams stop before they get to 22/22 before they get the stinker prize of 261 attack?

Will there be a fix to the duplicate prize? Seems before in an event we got duplicate prizes and they couldn't be stacked....I guess when they are 261 attack they can?

theflyfisher

No argument about the Epic Boss....everything you said was pretty much spot on and has been said probably a few thousand times.

However i disagree with the raid boss.

1) Health went up but so does the epic bosses health. It will almost always go up because they want players to spend gold to finish. Its been like this since day 1 of gree events.

2) Drop rates on folders probably went up by 20X. Last event i think i came across 24 folders and this event it was well into the hundreds (and many players i know got 2000+) it only costs a few thousand to finish so i would disagree completely with this point (I just used about 1000 energy and picked up another 12 Folders)

3) Yea folder costs went up by only marginally on all bosses except for boss 100 (they doubled in cost) however as mentioned when folders are dropping like flies it doesn't really matter unless your trying to farm lvl 100 bosses.

4) Yup they do lack bonuses. I'll agree with that one. But you have a choice not to particpate if it doesn't interest you. CJ also said that future ones will have bonuses (but i suspect the drop rate will be altered and it will cost even more gold)

5) Okay yea thats a glitch...i believe its being fixed.

GEMH
02-24-2014, 04:56 PM
The issue with the incorrect prize for Faction (Regular): The Banshee's Strike (22/22) has now been addressed and corrected. If you completed the goal but did not receive the unit after the fix, let the Support Team know in a ticket.

Blodiea
02-24-2014, 05:19 PM
What is the prize? If I don't know what it is how can I find it?

1GaDawg85
02-24-2014, 05:39 PM
what is the real prize?

jchow69
02-24-2014, 06:04 PM
22/22 regular fixed prize

Banshee Stealth Sub 52980/53067 sea, no boost