PDA

View Full Version : No Free gold video's for a long time yet!!!!!

Snatcher
02-23-2014, 04:07 AM
Well gree its obvious that there is a lack of free gold vids plz fix This.... I've send multiple tickets About it.....

Luuzer
02-23-2014, 06:14 AM
havent seen any since last war also

Snatcher
02-23-2014, 07:26 AM
Bump......

goldacre84
02-23-2014, 08:40 AM
Ditto, also sent ticket

Aks
02-23-2014, 08:48 AM
Well gree its obvious that there is a lack of free gold vids plz fix This.... I've send multiple tickets About it.....

Just a thought.. Its free videos.. Nothing cost us atleast anything.. But its Gree's discretion whether to give us free gold or not.. Sending tickets for that is seems useless..

If its available u will get it.. If not then everyone is in same boat..

Mr. Artois
02-23-2014, 08:50 AM
The videos are done by an external company and gree has no control over them, at least that's what I was told.

I'm lucky to get 1 or 2 videos a day

Snatcher
02-23-2014, 09:47 AM
Just a thought.. Its free videos.. Nothing cost us atleast anything.. But its Gree's discretion whether to give us free gold or not.. Sending tickets for that is seems useless..

If its available u will get it.. If not then everyone is in same boat..

They can still contact them.....oh wait that Will cost money gree(dy)

JerseyGirl
02-23-2014, 03:21 PM
Im lucky to get 1 a week.

JCL
02-24-2014, 04:07 PM
This should be moved to a sticky subject (not this specific thread but one of the dozens before it).

Gree will tell you they don't control it. It's controlled by adsense, AdColony, or who ever it is that dispenses the videos/offers.

Inimical
02-24-2014, 04:14 PM
Yes and thank you for sending tickets to clog the pipes; so those of us with real problems wait longer.

2000y2k
02-24-2014, 09:08 PM
I get 20 per day on my iPhone 5S, only a few on my iPad 2, and zero on my iPhone 3S. I'm guessing that the newer devices get more videos for some reason.

4thstooge
02-26-2014, 12:37 PM
They just want cash for gold. Makes sense.

Brizzol
02-26-2014, 12:46 PM
They don't supply the free gold videos. They use Tapjoy or other 3rd party free offer company's to offer free gold....Stop sending tickets about things that they have no control over and clogging up the tickets for those who have real issues.

lemonhaze
02-26-2014, 12:52 PM

havent seen any since last war also i get a min of 10 a day and just got 15 about 5 mins ago so im not haveing this issue..im on IOS if that makes a differnce

Snatcher
02-26-2014, 01:21 PM
They don't supply the free gold videos. They use Tapjoy or other 3rd party free offer company's to offer free gold....Stop sending tickets about things that they have no control over and clogging up the tickets for those who have real issues.

Like i Saïd before they can contact them About the problem!!!!!......

Oh and do you think it Will help if we dont send tickets About it.... Well guess what YOUR WRONG...

Tickets with real issues.... You have An issue if you play it 7hours a day so stop Joking About real issues concerning That your game is lagged or whatever Crap your saying

Tardavic
02-26-2014, 01:29 PM
Hey guys, with the free videos, we do use third party companies such as Tapjoy and Adcolony for this.

If you have sent in tickets to Support, an agent will get to you and investigate if necessary.

Thanks!

JerseyGirl
02-26-2014, 02:58 PM
Hey guys, with the free videos, we do use third party companies such as Tapjoy and Adcolony for this.

If you have sent in tickets to Support, an agent will get to you and investigate if necessary.

Thanks!

Thank you for your answear Tardavic. So if a third companie has control on free gold videos, GREE support team can't do anything?

CJ54
02-26-2014, 03:20 PM
Thank you for your answear Tardavic. So if a third companie has control on free gold videos, GREE support team can't do anything?

We're trying to communicate with the third party company about it, but we don't choose whether or not to make videos available in a any given case.

Arc Burn
02-27-2014, 06:08 AM
While I do think there should be another way to obtain gold (log in bonuses, minor achievements such as defend against 1000 rivals successfully, or as an apology for a screw up) as every other game I have played has something similar to this. They do give premium in game currency away.The amounts are small but customers are happy and it costs the dev NOTHING. However, I don't think it's fair to complain about free things. The fact that the videos are done by a 3rd party gives the complainers evens less grounds to complain. If the third party can't make money advertising there shouldn't be any free gold from them.

Snatcher
02-27-2014, 06:11 AM
They advertising absolutely nothing because of the lack on free vids