PDA

View Full Version : Raid boss prizes

One man army
02-22-2014, 06:46 PM
It's obvious that regular mode is glitched. Gree what will you do to fix this? Free gold? A event to go along with this one that makes up for mistakes? Or your not going to do anything about it ( I hold the most confidence in the last question)?

Agent1200
02-22-2014, 06:50 PM
Nothing will be done. To expect anything is just rediculous.

Yes, it's terribly disappointing. But don't kid yourself. Nothing will be done.

One man army
02-22-2014, 06:52 PM
In a business mans point of view this company should have gone bankrupt. But in a gamers point of view they should keep the game alive and do something about.

Aks
02-22-2014, 06:56 PM
Regular 22/22 Rogue RZ10 (A) 261/214

It might be possible to have low prize on normal.. So ppl can finish all three goals not just normal.. As some teams stop at normal.. Its just a thought.. May be i m wrong and it may be glitch

Mr. Artois
02-22-2014, 06:59 PM
Did this need another thread ??

RealLoads
02-22-2014, 07:01 PM
Yes so admins can see that there is multiple threads on it so they fix it faster

Mr. Artois
02-22-2014, 07:09 PM
Yes so admins can see that there is multiple threads on it so they fix it faster yeah great idea....

Cre8ivPwr
02-22-2014, 08:39 PM
Yes so admins can see that there is multiple threads on it so they fix it faster

wow...where's Darwin when you need him?

Generik79
02-22-2014, 10:43 PM
Wait till you see the overall elite prize...lol

Aks
02-22-2014, 11:01 PM
No bonus attached to final prize only 116k..

Not fair that boss is high health and prizes are so low..

But we still play and have fun all of you.. GL all..

amir1974
02-23-2014, 03:52 AM
No bonus attached to final prize only 116k..

Not fair that boss is high health and prizes are so low..

But we still play and have fun all of you.. GL all..

+10 best answer yet

One man army
02-23-2014, 04:20 AM
You think the admins would have done something or at least said something. Not even cj answered anyone. This is just sad. They have a job to do and it's not being done right. It's like going to subway asking for a certain sandwich and they add some extra crap to it that you never asked for.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-23-2014, 04:40 AM
Moderators. Please clear the confusion with this apparently wrong at 22/22.

The next issue you will place yourselves into if this is not answered VERY quickly is that teams will decide to skip it because the reward is a level 1/27 reward. You can well imagine what will happen on these boards again.

I stress the importance of clearing this up for people. Your continued silence would tend to suggest to the user that the reward is correct and it can be skipped.

If you can't see that coming then I am astounded.

Aks
02-23-2014, 08:54 AM
Moderators. Please clear the confusion with this apparently wrong at 22/22.

The next issue you will place yourselves into if this is not answered VERY quickly is that teams will decide to skip it because the reward is a level 1/27 reward. You can well imagine what will happen on these boards again.

I stress the importance of clearing this up for people. Your continued silence would tend to suggest to the user that the reward is correct and it can be skipped.

If you can't see that coming then I am astounded.

I mentioned earlier.. Normal event is overlapped with easy and elite at both ends.. Leaving only 2 levels at middle of normal event.. If some teams decided not to do those 2 levels to keep levels sync.. Then they will lose 2 good units..
Understand the frustration of unit given at normal event.. But i think Gree decided to keep teams doing all 3 events not 2.. And i guess thats the reason they kept a low unit.. But there might be mistake too.. You never know..

Just keep positive and might get lucky to get compensate for that..

Mr. Artois
02-23-2014, 09:12 AM
I mentioned earlier.. Normal event is overlapped with easy and elite at both ends.. Leaving only 2 levels at middle of normal event.. If some teams decided not to do those 2 levels to keep levels sync.. Then they will lose 2 good units..
Understand the frustration of unit given at normal event.. But i think Gree decided to keep teams doing all 3 events not 2.. And i guess thats the reason they kept a low unit.. But there might be mistake too.. You never know..

Just keep positive and might get lucky to get compensate for that..

Never had that problem before so why all of a sudden now. It's obviously a mistake at Gree end, the players shouldn't be punished for their ineptitude and poor programming skills

Generik79
02-23-2014, 09:52 AM
You think the admins would have done something or at least said something. Not even cj answered anyone. This is just sad. They have a job to do and it's not being done right. It's like going to subway asking for a certain sandwich and they add some extra crap to it that you never asked for.

Not really. It's more like going to Subway. Asking them to give you the chef's choice. Paying for it even though you don't like it. Sending in complaints. Then going the next day and after and day after and repeating the same thing. It's on us to have tolerated it for 2 years :-)