PDA

View Full Version : GREE. 10% of my guild have limbo accounts. Sort it out.

bumpyfunk
02-22-2014, 05:35 PM
We are at war and have various members with no accounts for one reason or another. One thing they all have in common......they have all waited over 2 weeks on tickets with no help at all. FIX IT

bumpyfunk
02-24-2014, 04:10 AM
A fifth member has just told me that he now has 'no connection to the server'. Brilliant.

KenjoMegi1
02-24-2014, 09:20 PM
The Scions of Abaddon had this problem as well, but its been almost a month. We lost 5 members accounts and they couldn't get back on. I have had to boot them out of the guild as they after waiting a few weeks decieded they were done with the game. We now have one member that struggles to get on for almost 2 months now. I myself was leading a battle and 15 minutes in the game closed and I couldn't get back in until an hour after the war ended.....
At the end of the war I had a member that couldn't see any of the results from his hits because there was a connection error.... I am glad its not just me and my guild but it sucks that this is even happening. I thought it would have been fixed by now.
-Kenjo Megi
-Scions of Abaddon-

bumpyfunk
02-27-2014, 02:41 PM
Our original founder started having problems about 6 months ago and has sent over 20 tickets in. Not one has been answered. My fear is that the same will happen to the other guys and we will have lost a good section of our top players.
It started with crashing after each raid boss hit apparently. Maybe even on the very first raid boss....but without getting back to him, and asking, they won't know.
This and other insurmountable issues have lead me to stand down from leader....and this is my first step in leaving KA. I have threatened it before, but relinquishing the hot seat now clears the way for my eventual departure.
Gree needs to convince me otherwise....