PDA

View Full Version : Why is Gree Support so ****ing slow to give an inital response?

BMWC
02-22-2014, 04:39 PM
^ as the title states.

Dirty Mind
02-22-2014, 05:12 PM
I dont know. I'm sure that the 1 or 2 people that send in a single ticket each day deserve better. Unless you think that maybe they get thousands a day

BMWC
02-22-2014, 05:22 PM
If they didn't want to receive so many tickets then implement a way to save the game without having to use the "transfer" function. Not my problem if they are overwhelmed with work, employ more people or design a better save function. Thanks for the sarcasm :rolleyes:

Inimical
02-22-2014, 05:33 PM
Worked fine for me. But be patient.

SOF
02-22-2014, 05:33 PM
I've had such a wide range of Gree support response times. Some days I'm in utter shock like when I requested a transfer and 15 minutes later it was done. Other days it takes weeks to get a response.

Chris#1
02-22-2014, 10:06 PM
This is the only game I've downloaded that I've had to contact customer support for and they even suck at that....this game is a joke...I fell bad for the people that have spent money on this game. I played this game for a year on my Android and was able to create an account with an iPhone and be more powerful within a month due to the airplane mode cheat. This game is a joke and you can see how unhappy it makes the people that play it by reading this forum. Why are these people still taking this joke of a game/company seriously. .. they will never get betterm..they are the problem. Find a new game already

Luuzer
02-23-2014, 06:55 AM
what do U mean initial response? Initial is also the final, cause then ticket is closed and problem solved, no matter the answer :D

BMWC
02-23-2014, 10:22 AM
what do U mean initial response? Initial is also the final, cause then ticket is closed and problem solved, no matter the answer :D

How is it the final response when you still have to submit information to verify the account is yours? If it were a final response, you wouldn't need to reply it and the ticket would just be closed. Thanks for your informative response.

Charles of the PFJ
02-23-2014, 10:38 AM
They don't care. Give up this game and any other they make.