PDA

View Full Version : Reward Points

dribblin todger
02-22-2014, 03:39 PM
Did i dream that there was something in the pipeline that we could use them for instead of the much lower than mediocre items in the CC store, im sure i saw something that hinted they could be used instead of CC cash to buy weapons on ltq's/sltqs, we seem to be getting them pumped to us at an alarming rate on RB event yet have nothing good to do with them so they are a worthless prize right now.

RealTeflonDon
02-22-2014, 03:49 PM
Search for the thread "new stuff!!!" Posted by A&F.

iteachem
02-22-2014, 03:57 PM
Yes they are planning on using respect for something. I think they tried to push it out a few sltq ago but something went strange and it was taking gold if I remember correctly

dribblin todger
02-22-2014, 04:01 PM
Nothing about RP usage here:

Hey guys,

Here are some new things coming out:

New rival list logic!

The rival list will be populated based primarily on relative strength, but also takes level,IPH,mafia size, and a few other factors into account.

Defense buildings will be improved!

Remember those things? We will soon be scaling them better to match the rise in relative stats that has happened over the past year.

New Scratcher prizes!

We're working on rolling out some new fancy items to scratch at!

Also, if you weren't already in the know, we released expansion levels 31-40 with goals last week. That means your hood can be even bigger!

Please note: Not all of these (with the exception of the expansions) are out yet, but they are all confirmed and will be added to the game!

RealTeflonDon
02-22-2014, 04:05 PM
Ah... I could have sworn it was mentioned there. Maybe it's buried in the Feedback thread.

iteachem
02-22-2014, 04:19 PM
funny how defense building being improved has worked out.. Made me think they were going to do something about the existing defense buildings rather than just roll out ltb defense

dribblin todger
02-22-2014, 04:22 PM
funny how defense building being improved has worked out.. Made me think they were going to do something about the existing defense buildings rather than just roll out ltb defense

I thought the same, the very same

Gaming For Life
02-23-2014, 11:19 AM
Time to redo the entire store from top to bottom with all new cash and respect units.