PDA

View Full Version : Potential raid boss problems

SpikeyKit
02-22-2014, 09:09 AM
Well i've just taken a look at the rewards and some seem to not be listed. Super Rare and Epic. I checked the loot available for a lvl 100 and shows just Rare.

Thought i'd bring this up now incase this it is missing with the event going live tonight.

Lvl 100 boss Rare 100% chance..

Where are our other rewards?

Just noticed another post on this. No one from Gree has commented

Aks
02-22-2014, 09:26 AM
There is possibility of Rare loot is the only max loot.. But you never know..
But there is already another thread about this..
I say wait and watch before everyone get panic..
GL for RB..

Dirty Mind
02-22-2014, 11:00 AM
wow. is there a reward for being the first to complain about an event? If so, I guess you win.

socomloser
02-22-2014, 11:15 AM
I wouldn't complain about possible glitch they pull the event

SpikeyKit
02-22-2014, 11:27 AM
wow. is there a reward for being the first to complain about an event? If so, I guess you win.

Na im 2nd there is another thread on page 2

Dirty Mind
02-22-2014, 11:45 AM
Na im 2nd there is another thread on page 2
cool. you get the silver medal then. How about waiting until the event starts? Or....if you must gripe about an event that hasnt started, read to see if someone else has already started crying about an event that hasnt started yet

Bobar
02-22-2014, 11:55 AM
give them (gree) at least a chance...

SpikeyKit
02-22-2014, 12:09 PM
cool. you get the silver medal then. How about waiting until the event starts? Or....if you must gripe about an event that hasnt started, read to see if someone else has already started crying about an event that hasnt started yet

The idea of the post was to raise awareness to gree that something isnt in place
Is the intentional or not I dont know. But if its not and they have missed it, then all im doingg is helping them spot the problem.

As for crying about it. Actually being constructive here

good gawd noooo
02-22-2014, 12:24 PM
spikey every forum has trolls.. they need their attention. I mean seriously man points out possible issue givng them time to fix it before event starts and you insult him.. issue doesn't get pointed out event has glitch and you insult gree.. they just gotta get their digs in.

2000y2k
02-22-2014, 12:33 PM
spikey every forum has trolls.. they need their attention. I mean seriously man points out possible issue givng them time to fix it before event starts and you insult him.. issue doesn't get pointed out event has glitch and you insult gree.. they just gotta get their digs in.

What he said

SpikeyKit
02-22-2014, 02:10 PM
Just to update you all prizes do exsist just not showing in the lists

Seems to be an IOS problem only

ruth
02-22-2014, 02:16 PM
Just to update you all prizes do exsist just not showing in the lists

Seems to be an IOS problem only

Do you mind taking a screenshot of the list of all the drop prizes and posting it for us iOS people please?

SpikeyKit
02-22-2014, 02:20 PM
Would like to help but on IOS here if someone on droid wouldnt mind helping out would be appreciated

Commander Floyd
02-22-2014, 02:25 PM
I cant even get into the game since the rb came out. My mini account can get in fine but not my other one. This is getting really annoying and they need to fix this right away. Anyone else having this problem

Dirty Mind
02-22-2014, 02:46 PM
Seems like everything was fine and I was right. I humbly accept your apology. Next time why dont you bad mouth the one complaining about a non existent problem.

SpikeyKit
02-22-2014, 02:59 PM
I cant even get into the game since the rb came out. My mini account can get in fine but not my other one. This is getting really annoying and they need to fix this right away. Anyone else having this problem

Had a couple of people report this problem. I dont know if its still happening. Are you running IOS or droid?

its_MARTIN
02-22-2014, 03:21 PM
I had the same fear at first. It is actually just a glitch in the way the rewards are displayed right now. Me and several others from my faction have received 5k+ units from level 90 bosses and such. Just ignore it basically, the rewards are working fine and I'm sure they will fix it very soon.