PDA

View Full Version : Silence from the total gree staff for a month already

Kimm
02-22-2014, 03:55 AM
Remember a few months ago there was contest for gree's 2 year anniversary..
A bunch of people were nominated and the rightful winners were chosen.
Because Gree passed the deadline on announcing and awarding the winners, (way passed) they stated January 21st that also the rest of the nominees would receive a small prize due to their extreme patience and recognition. and I quote

I will also be going through and adding a small amount of gold to everyone who was nominated whose game information I can get ahold of (for both recognition and the extreme patience while we were sorting through the correspondence on this), although that will happen tomorrow.

Thanks for helping make the game and community great, everyone. We will very likely be doing more things like this in the near future, so keep your eyes peeled.

While the winners received their rightful prize nicely on time, the nominees seem to have been forgotten. A bunch of them responded to the thread, or have send a private message to the mods. But the next day (as stated it would be taken care off) nothing, a week later, nothing, 2 weeks later, nothing. The messages at the thread piled up, but no mod responded ever since. The due date is already over by a month, and still no mod has responded to it. Not to the tread, (which got "unstuck" after a couple weeks) not to private messages, and when the support team is ticketed with this matter, they don't respond. Now if for some reason the "Gree headquarters" changed their mind, at least be man enough and speak up that they wont award the nominees. I personally have tried to address CJ en Tardavic in different threads where they were reading and replying to at that very moment, to please take a look at it. After being ignored again about this matter more then once (while they continued to respond to other subjects in the same thread) Cj stated he would take a look last night. But I guess that's all he did. (no offense CJ but after a month ... come on)

Honestly I don't care about the prize, it became a matter of principle to me.
You state something, don't do it, ignore every question or post made about it, pretend it never happened and hope people forget and move on.

The least they could have done is just come out and tell everyone its not going to happen.
Sure some people will be annoyed, but at least people would have an answer.

yangs
02-22-2014, 04:36 AM
Hmm interesting, promise is promise, if can't keeping promises at least let people know why

Cow
02-22-2014, 06:19 AM
Yet another thing to prove your point when trying to rectify the situation by other means.

CJ54
02-22-2014, 08:02 AM
I've been looking into this after you asked me to; I'm guessing that the batch reward failed. I'm figuring out to what extent so that I can award people properly but not double-reward some folks. I do apologize for the delay there.

Kimm
02-22-2014, 08:15 AM
I've been looking into this after you asked me to; I'm guessing that the batch reward failed. I'm figuring out to what extent so that I can award people properly but not double-reward some folks. I do apologize for the delay there.

As far as the responses go it seems non of the nominees were awarded. (Besides the winners I mean) also the people I have spoken that were nominated but havent responded to the thread. My highest frustration in this. Is how much effort it took to finally get a response about this. You must have seen all the questions/post on the thread. And if not you. The one who "unstuck" the thread. If not that. The personal messages that have been send to multiple mods, and also Tardavic who I have asked the same thing I asked you completely ignored it again. Moving forward I hope the thread will get an update from you regarding this. So the people know they are finally being answered after a month. Thank you.

I C STUFF
02-22-2014, 08:43 AM
I know several people who were nominated.

None of the people I know have received ANY GOLD.

Sirius
02-22-2014, 10:55 AM
It's being looked into folks! Just be patient (I know folks already waited long enough) please.

Kimm
02-22-2014, 01:14 PM
I'm being patient, just glad it's finally addressed. Thank you.

Sirius
02-22-2014, 01:56 PM
Toss me a pm with any ticket id's too if you don't mind!

andy2
02-22-2014, 01:57 PM
so typical...

'Sirius has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Sirius from the recipient list and send the message again.'

Kimm
02-22-2014, 04:49 PM
The tickets I send to support about this matter you mean?

Kimm
02-22-2014, 05:21 PM

Pm send, if you meant something else I'll hear it.

Chris#1
02-22-2014, 10:11 PM
This is the only game I've downloaded that I've had to contact customer support for and they even suck at that....this game is a joke...I fell bad for the people that have spent money on this game. I played this game for a year on my Android and was able to create an account with an iPhone and be more powerful within a month due to the airplane mode cheat. This game is a joke and you can see how unhappy it makes the people that play it by reading this forum. Why are these people still taking this joke of a game/company seriously. .. they will never get betterm..they are the problem. Find a new game already

Major Elvis Newton
02-22-2014, 10:33 PM
You've copy/pasted this response on the last 3 threads I've read.

Lord Green
02-23-2014, 12:08 AM
You've copy/pasted this response on the last 3 threads I've read.

Is that against the rules, or are you just trying to discredit a post?

Major Elvis Newton
02-23-2014, 12:10 AM
It's just unnecessary and it contributes nothing to the thread

Lord Green
02-23-2014, 12:19 AM
I agree with you on the unnecessary part.

Kimm
02-23-2014, 04:15 AM
It's just unnecessary and it contributes nothing to the thread
Agreed sir, there are plenty of threads to generally complain or complain at the specific issues. Stay on the subject please thank you.

One man army
02-23-2014, 04:28 AM
You were able to get two mods to look at this one thread. But the majority can't get the mods to look at the tons of threads that hold the same goal of requesting better prizes for the current raid boss. Goes to show you that they are going to leave the prizes the way they are.

Jesse21
02-23-2014, 04:42 AM

I noticed you posted in a few threads to PM you. I am not sure if your aware.....

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-23-2014, 04:47 AM
He probably gets millions of them and 90% junk or offensive. I wouldn't bother PM'ing a moderator.

Jesse21
02-23-2014, 06:10 AM
I understand that but if you have you PMs shut off, don't keep telling people to PM you.

Kimm
02-23-2014, 06:18 AM
You were able to get two mods to look at this one thread. But the majority can't get the mods to look at the tons of threads that hold the same goal of requesting better prizes for the current raid boss. Goes to show you that they are going to leave the prizes the way they are.

Lol well it took me a month :D

And the replies were prior to the raid boss threads I think.

Charles of the PFJ
02-23-2014, 10:43 AM
I'm sure you'll resolve the situation quickly even if he does Sirius. Nothing changes here.

Kimm
02-25-2014, 07:27 AM
soo.... any update?

Mr. Artois
02-25-2014, 09:13 AM
Hello barbie 😄

4thstooge
02-26-2014, 12:35 PM
This whole thing is disheartening. I've gone completely cash free now.

Kimm
02-28-2014, 12:47 AM
Hello barbie 😄

Hello sir ;)

Kimm
02-28-2014, 12:48 AM
Bumping For answers!!!!

Jaebee
02-28-2014, 01:39 AM
Another nominee here, still nothing, so bumping for the cause.

Web323
02-28-2014, 07:05 AM
I was nominated as well, but doubt we are getting anything

Kimm
03-05-2014, 05:07 PM
Sooo... Almost Another 2 weeks have passed after that month already.. and besides the "we are looking into it" the day after this thread still nothing............

Mr. Artois
03-05-2014, 05:28 PM
Cant believe this is still going on.

How hard can It be gree??

Major Esmoker
03-05-2014, 05:46 PM
I really think the mods do care but they are severely undermanned it is probably like 2 employees trying take care off 100 people at Walmart.

iamnasty
03-05-2014, 06:42 PM
Gree has nothing to say and not going to waste any non productive time on a bunch of whiners !!!............moo :D

Tardavic
03-05-2014, 07:31 PM
Hey guys, I do not have any other updates at this time regarding the latest status of nominee rewards, but this has been passed over to CJ54 as a bump to get back to you.

Just wanted you to know that this matter has not been dropped and we really do care, we just ask for a little more patience.

Kimm
03-06-2014, 08:44 AM
Hey guys, I do not have any other updates at this time regarding the latest status of nominee rewards, but this has been passed over to CJ54 as a bump to get back to you.

Just wanted you to know that this matter has not been dropped and we really do care, we just ask for a little more patience.

Thank you tardavic, just hard to keep asking for patience after this period of time. Nevertheless, thank you for responding.

Kimm
03-12-2014, 11:06 AM
..... Still nothing.....

Kimm
03-16-2014, 12:54 PM
6 days away from being 2 MONTHS overdo

Pissapigov
03-16-2014, 02:12 PM
They will just act like it never happened

Kimm
03-18-2014, 10:40 AM
4 days away from being 2 MONTHS overdue ....

Kennetth
03-18-2014, 10:53 AM
4 days away from being 2 MONTHS overdue ....

The only thought in gree HQ right now "haha, the lemmings are still buying our gold!"

Kimm
03-19-2014, 04:50 AM
3 days from being 2 months overdue....

Delicious
03-19-2014, 11:54 AM
Gree, please give Kimm a nice mound of gold. You do know that Barbie's got a gun?

Kimm
03-19-2014, 08:11 PM
Gree, please give Kimm a nice mound of gold. You do know that Barbie's got a gun?

Lmao ! And you know it delicious! But on a serious note. They promised something close to 2 months ago. And just never did it. A month ago said they were FINALLY looking into it. Both Cj and Sirius.. and that Cj was working on to see who may have already gotten it to prevent double rewarding (while no one got it) and then the silence game got back. Of course they hope now with the new hype of drama this will be forgotten again. But I'm not giving up :D

Delicious
03-20-2014, 01:21 PM
Gotten your gold yet?

Web323
03-20-2014, 01:22 PM
Nope, the 2 month countdown is getting closer

Kimm
03-24-2014, 08:55 PM
** congratulations. You have just passed our two month waiting time. I hope you enjoy being ignored** thanks gree.. awesome

Kimm
03-25-2014, 01:36 PM
Still being ignored....

Jaebee
03-25-2014, 01:48 PM
Another nominee here, who never received anything. And to the best of my knowledge, none did (except as Kimm said, the actual winners), but not the nominees. So there should be no issue of the nominees receiving double rewards.

P.S. Thanks Kimm for reminding us all on this issue!

Jhenry02
03-25-2014, 02:01 PM
I haven't gotten anything.... And I don't plan to

Kimm
03-26-2014, 10:56 AM
Another nominee here, who never received anything. And to the best of my knowledge, none did (except as Kimm said, the actual winners), but not the nominees. So there should be no issue of the nominees receiving double rewards.

P.S. Thanks Kimm for reminding us all on this issue!

My pleasure jeabee. Think I'm gonna have to start a new thread for being ignored 2 months.. and maybe after that 3 months.. and so on.. I'm not gonna back out, or give up and let them win.. I'm gonna post about this +/- every day Untill it gets addressed properly.

Kimm
03-27-2014, 01:35 PM
Forever ignored... Guess I'll start a bunch of new threads tomorrow. You will all close them down. At least you can't pretend you haven't read them then!

CJ54
03-27-2014, 02:01 PM
Forever ignored... Guess I'll start a bunch of new threads tomorrow. You will all close them down. At least you can't pretend you haven't read them then!

I'm working on getting this resolved; a whole lot of the people checked did get what they were supposed to according to our admin stuff, but didn't notice (that is not uncommon, since adding something via the admin software does not automatically send a notification that something has changed). Some people did not though.

TLDR: Send me a forum PM if you didn't get see a change at any point in the last couple of weeks; I'll be watching my PMs closely for these and will continue to hand-check.

EDIT: And please include your invite code.

Durt McGurt
03-27-2014, 03:06 PM
I'm working on getting this resolved; a whole lot of the people checked did get what they were supposed to according to our admin stuff, but didn't notice (that is not uncommon, since adding something via the admin software does not automatically send a notification that something has changed). Some people did not though.

TLDR: Send me a forum PM if you didn't get see a change at any point in the last couple of weeks; I'll be watching my PMs closely for these and will continue to hand-check.

Hello CJ
Attached is a quick list. I do not recall seeing anything on account. Will PM ally code. Thanks for looking into it. EDIT: PM Sent

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?80832-Two-Year-Anniversary-Forum-Winners&highlight=anniversary

Quote CJ “I will also be going through and adding a small amount of gold to everyone who was nominated whose game information I can get ahold of (for both recognition and the extreme patience while we were sorting through the correspondence on this), although that will happen tomorrow.”

"It's an honor just to be nominated" (in order of posts in thread)
Ploop
DaBoss
Richard- His forum account is Richard79
Dutchie
Commander Boom Boom
God of War
DCB
Toidrage
Baja Chris
Black Dragon
William from World Domination Team
Digger
Panzer
Sabonis
Brig. Gen. Shory
Devin
gyhhy
09231982 (forum name) also known as Animal of GSF
Sjefke
Daan
SPWD
Cody21 from Redrum
Zar rath from The Danish Brigade
Huper from the Texicans
Kerusso from the Texicans
Jan from the Texicans
Brett [UKIF]
Dr Smith – UKIF
Dave
Captain Awesome
warbaselars from the Dutch republic
Pistols Firing - leader of Go Pokes
Shaun / punk 604
Vince /zulu
Rachlord
Alex of Seal Tm 6
the symbol guy
salty iguana
Cpt.Steelman
paul from the faction Zass
"big daddy" of the 101 airborne division
"blacksheep" also a part of the 101
LT.Petersen (MW player ID 487745172
Gero
Diverguy
BBB - faction leader at N66
Nimafassa, part of Nomads
Sjefke from Dutch republic
Ron from Dutch Republic
Eagle from CAI Faction
Durt McGurt <--------------------------- Let me know if you need me to find him.
Infected from iDelph
Sonic from SGWarTeam
Snipefou from SGWarTeam
Luicen from the Dutch fighter
mr. Tournai
Hector from the Dutch fighter
Pirate Justice
Bap , the leader of The Darkness
General Pain
dreadnok of seal team 6
CAR-TOON
ginger ninja
Aidan
Mee
Doctor Death from Team Delta Force
web323
superman, faction leader for League of Vengeance
Matt in League of Vengeance
CDR Shepherd
Kat in the Hat
WidowMaker
Griff
Fofito
Dirk Diggler
Gen. Citalan
Maverick
Little Fruit fly
Zoltarov
Poopenshire
Robbot from US Army
US King
Ozy from US Army
Killdore from SGWarTeam
Sultan Suleyman
Jrock from Texicans
Warrends
Dan (486932495)
Adam (651146790)
SPWD(T.I.T)
MorganBeerTits
King Dante
Junkkicker who is now in FFF
Chairman from Elites 101
Rodel from Shaggymoney
Sgt(Leader of war warblers
Sgt(Leader of war warblers
shaniera her ID is 447-439-795
Killdore
Blest from iDelph
COWBOY 279-740-847
DocslinkUSN
italo609 Round Table Rogues
Gee from Blue American Dawn
Boogieman from Blue American Dawn
Commander Buddy from Blue American Dawn
Bafana from supercell
Larry from supercell
Bluemind from supercell
RYDER
Grumpybear
E-Toon
JJA
Pelle Plutt
Miner
Genen (nominated by his father)
Morphlingman
Michael 334 353 774
Lewix XIII 833 510 486
CJ 261 465 594
Zachary's Dad
Doctor zoidberg
Leavitt
Crazy Canuck
MD (Middle Earth)
TrueGemini
JB from the UnSullied
Matt( forum name mgriss
jhenry02
Kim from Dutch Marines
Kermit- in Jedi warriors
Col Sanders from SemperFi
Boss 178-851-930
Roberto 388-321-975
Simando 297-486-701
Reutdog, Leader of TBC
Jason at The buckwheat connection
ACE faction code 429770000
Jaeger faction code 429770000
Jerk faction code 429770000
Byrd, US Marine Corps, faction code 429770000.
pb23
Steplianna, leader of Let's Go!
Danyal, member of Let's Go!
Dewaltman from Team UK
M from US Army
Phoenix
Joy Killer from JK Delta
Stlcardinals
tabo MW id : 700 240 434
Gazz MW id : 889 896 373
Ray MW id : 388 870 037
Flidai LVL201
Jan from Texicans
LT from S&H
Pete 410-187-415
Steelerscd
TEQUILA DUDE of Navy SEALs
Oakletixfan

Source: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?77049-Two-Year-Anniversary-Community-Event!!&highlight=anniversary

ploop
03-27-2014, 03:29 PM
Never knew i could have gotten free gold? Cool.....

CJ you will be getting a pm shortly

Pm sent................

Can you also take away nominations?

Kimm
03-28-2014, 04:29 AM

To all I have spoken to, no one received anything. So something must have went wrong... Pm on it's way...

Kimm
03-30-2014, 08:19 AM
Bumping for the nominees.