PDA

View Full Version : question for mods

xavvax
02-21-2014, 05:49 PM
So I have a question about the new rivals list, its not a complaint, I like the old system better but it is what it is.

I dont rob a lot I have 30 stamina I drain it 2x a day at the most, most days I dont rob at all but I have been the last couple days bc of the ltb. When I rob I just start at the top of the list and go person to person hitting any building thats is worth my time without looking at their stats. I have about 5.5m attack, the last 3 days ive found atleast 1 person over 10 million defense. I've asked other ppl in my synd and nobody else has that problem.

So my question is, If the list is determined mostly by stats how is it I keep finding ppl so much stronger than me?

If the answer is to make the pool larger why not loosen the lvl restrictions, everybody on my list is within 8 lvls of me but the majority of ppl that fight/rob me are more than 10 lvls higher

Blowin Smoke
02-21-2014, 06:02 PM
The rivals list is based off a number of things nowadays, I know I'm not a mod, but I'll share what I know and you can take it how you want it.

The rivals list is accumulated from:
Your attack
Your defense
Your IPH
And most importantly your current level

If I had to take an educated guess, the higher level players you are seeing might possibly have an IPH similar to yours
IPH is only a small factor in who you get matched with, but it might account for the difference in players stats you are seeing.

I hope that isn't worded the wrong way, I hope I helped. Happy tapping.

RealTeflonDon
02-21-2014, 08:32 PM
97% of it is stats. You'll never come across an opponent you can't rob.

The remainder is IPH, which seems to fluctuate from 5% of your IPH to 200% (although I've seen plenty of slums despite being at 6.3m /hr. IE.. less than 100k/hr)

I never attack/rob rivals because my IPH is sufficient &well... This new rivals list system is just terrible. Soo... take it as you will. Enjoy your silly defense building.

xavvax
02-22-2014, 06:21 PM
97% of it is stats. You'll never come across an opponent you can't rob.

The remainder is IPH, which seems to fluctuate from 5% of your IPH to 200% (although I've seen plenty of slums despite being at 6.3m /hr. IE.. less than 100k/hr)

I never attack/rob rivals because my IPH is sufficient &well... This new rivals list system is just terrible. Soo... take it as you will. Enjoy your silly defense building.

I find 2-3 ppl I cant rob everytime I use my stamina, but thanks for your input.

RealTeflonDon
02-22-2014, 06:42 PM
You can still rob them. Just not at a 100% success rate.

xavvax
02-22-2014, 07:00 PM
You can still rob them. Just not at a 100% success rate.

So 5.5m att can beat over 10m def?

RealTeflonDon
02-22-2014, 08:05 PM
5.5m can beat up to 11m, yes.

Your atk > 50% of their def = win. (It just takes a few tries.)

murf
02-22-2014, 08:09 PM
5.5m can beat up to 11m, yes.

Your atk > 50% of their def = win. (It just takes a few tries.)

Have you ever tried attacked someone 90% stronger then you. I've tried robbing people 50% stronger and I get 25%-30% success rate. The only reason I keep trying is because usually these are big ticket robs, like high level WSFG or NIS.

Lars
02-23-2014, 04:15 AM

Wish that were true for me, too ... I have a high iph and my listed rivals almost always have between 5% to 25% of mine. I just saw a better iph than mine just once but i also had a $0 iph listed.

TZora
02-23-2014, 06:25 AM
i'm surrounded by a bunch of fearless beggars .. hardly anyone with a considerable iph .. extremely boring

Nighteg
02-23-2014, 07:13 AM
Have you ever tried attacked someone 90% stronger then you. I've tried robbing people 50% stronger and I get 25%-30% success rate. The only reason I keep trying is because usually these are big ticket robs, like high level WSFG or NIS.

Someone with your IPH trying to rob someone 50% stronger.. that's suicide.. :confused: Especially if you don't bank (and i'm pretty sure you don't)..

DragCro
01-16-2015, 09:34 AM
They won't answer .... Only ban .... DragCo is a dumb witted moron .... Drunk with power of banning ppl .... Must be a lowlife in real life with no power ....what a Knut

I am to good person my friend.
You don't know me a little bit.
I am a friend of lots of people here.
I got a lots of complaints on you and you are intentionally trying to ruin the Cc forum.
If you earn a ban it is not because of me, it is because you earn it by your own actions..