PDA

View Full Version : Unable to reinstall Crime City on Android

Saluki
02-21-2014, 05:02 PM
One of the member in my syndicate experienced constant freeze with raid boss today so he decided to remove then reinstall Crime City. However he cannot install the game after downloading. Make a thread here to ask for advices and also because he can't make a thread yet. He will explain further on.

NexusOne
02-21-2014, 05:22 PM
Hello im the person saluki is talking about. While playing crime city the app lags and freezes only when the raid boss event pops up. I was to told to fix this i should uninstall the crime city app which i did and i went to my app store(play store) on my android phone but the app didnt show up when i tried searching for it. My friends in my syn gave me a link to download it again but it said its not compatible with my device. I dont understand why not because i received data pushes and crime city was working fine. I just want to download the app and keeps playing crime city. My mafia code is 766-952-440

Assault and Flattery
02-21-2014, 05:47 PM
Hey, sounds like your device isn't up to the minimum requirements anymore. If you're running anything before 2.3.3, it can't be installed.

NexusOne
02-21-2014, 07:01 PM
I was able to download crime city but the raid boss data doesnt show up or the section for syndicate goals isnt therr

RealTeflonDon
02-21-2014, 08:26 PM
Sounds like you don't have the most recent data push.

Just keep closing and re-opening CC if you're iOS... wait, "play store"

menu-more-about... get the new data set.

varman
02-22-2014, 12:41 AM
I was able to download crime city but the raid boss data doesnt show up or the section for syndicate goals isnt therr
transfer to bluestacks for now and buy better phone

TZora
02-22-2014, 05:46 AM
keep visiting one hood to the other hood .. rob .. attack .. u will soon see the "data downloaded .. restart" popup ..

NexusOne
02-22-2014, 09:30 AM
transfer to bluestacks for now and buy better phone

Bluestacks?

varman
02-22-2014, 11:11 AM
Bluestacks?
Works better than my galaxy s3. http://www.bluestacks.com/
transfered my mini to pc because raid boss is unplayable on experia e