PDA

View Full Version : Glitch.

Archer59
02-21-2014, 04:29 PM
Collect buildings, vault, exit, game resets.....like prior actions didn't take place. Buy units to drop under vault.....same results. What's up Gree?

Sumiala
02-21-2014, 04:33 PM
Think some folk at Gree need to take a holiday.
Think we all can use a holiday. Why don't we come back in a week for WD and do nothing until then.
Sounds like heaven!

CJ54
02-21-2014, 04:35 PM
Collect buildings, vault, exit, game resets.....like prior actions didn't take place. Buy units to drop under vault.....same results. What's up Gree?

Couple of things can cause that (including internet dropping out).

Just to check, anyone else seeing this one?

Kimm
02-21-2014, 04:40 PM
Yes couple of days ago. Dont seem to have that problem anymore now.

Edit* for multiple days in a row. Not just one time.

tatertots
02-21-2014, 04:42 PM
Yes, it's happening very frequently for me. No way I'm dropping connection when on my wifi. Result of trying to fix the airplane mode problem?

Speakingthetruth
02-21-2014, 04:43 PM
This was brought up during the week but I can see how it got missed with everything else that's been happening.

Yes, still happening!

Sumiala
02-21-2014, 04:55 PM

Yup.
Thought I had seen this before but blamed it on going mad with bosses.
Now I just checked with my 1-hour, 3-hour and 4-hour buildings.
Cashed them, money went up.
Left the game, came back, and all these buildings were available to cash, within 2 minutes or so, and my total money was back where it was.
Staying in game now, just in case anything else goes wrong... lol

master chief 1
02-21-2014, 04:56 PM
Has happened 2 me 3 times in last 24hrs

Kefa
02-21-2014, 04:58 PM

Yes, our faction has several people complaining about this one. Both Android and iOS.

Archer59
02-21-2014, 05:04 PM
CJ....also happening to others within my faction.

RealLoads
02-21-2014, 05:06 PM
Yes this has happened to me at least once a day for the past couple days

Admiral F
02-21-2014, 05:07 PM
this has happened to me at least 5 times in the past two days. Sometimes I am on wifi.

Blodiea
02-21-2014, 05:10 PM
I get that a lot. Only to find out I have been raided for what I collected earlier. I'm on android.

ladyfizz27
02-21-2014, 05:24 PM
The same thing has been happening to me for over a week now..

solo.modernwar
02-21-2014, 05:29 PM
Yes, I'm experiencing the same thing. It's most notable when I collect my income buildings and then log out. When I log back in, several of the buildings I just collected from (not all of them, but several of them) will appear as if I didn't collect them at all. It's wreaked havoc on my synced collection times, btw. Insert "LOL" here _____.

I also notice it when upgrading a building and then if you log out and return to the game several hours later, I'll see that no upgrade has been initiated.

I've found that doing something else in-game, such as bringing up the rivals list or refreshing the faction chat window after these actions will keep it from occurring... at least so far it's worked for me. A bit of a maintenance pain if you ask me.

ckos2
02-21-2014, 10:13 PM
Same problem with me. Been happening for awhile.

sbs2716g
02-21-2014, 11:02 PM
Just click refresh on the rival list or click vault the cash or click
Faviin/chat to enable the data to sync with server.

RobbieTuesday
02-21-2014, 11:12 PM
Yes. This glitch is still a problem. I noticed that when I was under vault, vaulting my cash after a collect seemed to solve the issue most of the time; however when over vault I have not been able to find a solution. I must go in and out of the game several times to ensure that $ building collection has taken. Internet/cell connection is not the issue/cause.

K4S
02-21-2014, 11:22 PM
Yes. Major issue. I collect my buildings, refresh my rival list, etc... Come back in a few minutes latter and it's like I never collected. In fact I have been raided for building I've collected 30-45 minutes afterwards, wile actively playing and hitting other rivals.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-21-2014, 11:23 PM
On the flip side you can be raided but still collect the full amount.

You cannot vault unless you have internet connection.

I don't know if they are related but it seems that since the attempted plug for some glitch a week or so ago we have had issue after issue.

Rewind please. I doubt you are gaining extra money since that. Just too many other issues and no confidence at all in spending anything right now for fear things will be reset, bosses reduced or something else.

I've got to have confidence to spend I'm afraid.

JDub
02-22-2014, 12:15 AM
For the last 48 hours when I work on the LTQ if a goal says to kill several of the same target and the target takes multipal hits it will seem to work fine untill the las hit. On the last hit the little green bar will fill like normal but once its full the game wil freeze for 10-15 seconds then I'll get the splash screen with the rewards for completing the goal even if I still need to kill the target more times to actually complete it. If I log out then back in it will be back on that goal and my kill will be counted but I have to log back out every time I kill a target.

The money building collections resetting has been happening for the last few hours or so.

Also for the last 48 hours I have had large periods of time where the LTQ targets wont even be on the map. When I go to goals and click view it just takes me to the middle of the map and the target is no where to be found.

Its not my internet connection. All other internet things on my phone work perfect. I have tried 3 different WiFi sources one of witch is my home 50MB cable connection. I have also tried my phones 4gLTE data on at least 2 different towers. I have the same problems every time. I have also tried re installing MW a few times. I'm using a Galaxy S4 so its not like my phone can't handle the game.

mattehedevarn
02-22-2014, 12:21 AM
Same problem here and i'm on android.

Gyration
02-22-2014, 12:25 AM
One of the many reasons I'm moving on. Thanks for the good times MW.

ladyfizz27
02-22-2014, 03:03 AM
Collected my 12 hour buildings 30 minutes ago. Go back in game and several of them are ready to collect again. Half of my buildings are missing, the targets on the maps either are not there or take an age to load. The whole game in General is running slow

whitefire
02-22-2014, 03:14 AM
Very frequently. Also in cases with perfect and continuous internet reception.

Mr P
02-22-2014, 04:01 AM
I get this issue too., plus alot of the time having to protect money twice to get it into vault.

Stacey
02-22-2014, 06:57 AM
Just another reason to move on. They can't fix one problem without creating two more problems.

Dragon11216
02-22-2014, 07:38 AM
Yes having the same issue. That's why I finally beat modern war. Officially retiring from this poor excuse of a game.

Brizzol
02-22-2014, 07:54 AM
I have to click vault several times for it to work. I also have to refresh the app after doing an upgrade because, it says cannot connect to the server or some other similar error.(this isn't an Internet issue)
On refreshing the app, the building I clicked upgrade on previously will now be upgrading. This is also the case for expansions, and has been like it for some time now.

MW_player
02-22-2014, 12:27 PM
I have two tickets open for this. It seems to only effect my 7 & 18hr bldgs. Very annoying.

Evil Mastermind
02-22-2014, 01:01 PM
Yes, not every time but it has been happening on and off over past few days.

Homsher
02-22-2014, 01:03 PM
this is happening with a few of the guys in my faction that are using Android.

mrgreen
02-22-2014, 02:41 PM
Yes, it's been happening on and off for a week or so!

Mw addict
02-22-2014, 02:46 PM
Yes I'm having the same problem on android

Conceptfly
02-22-2014, 05:44 PM
This happened to me, and five minutes after I collected I was raided... Sent in a ticket for that money back.

Schembechler
02-22-2014, 05:54 PM
It had happened to me several times recently. I see they asked if it happened to others. It had and no response. Classic

2000y2k
02-22-2014, 06:02 PM
Too funny. As I was reading this thread I got a notification that an oil rig I collected a few minutes ago was just raided. Went in game and the notification was correct. It's just game cash but still.

Again Gree what is going on with your game?

One bug after another.

Admiral F
02-22-2014, 06:31 PM
any timeline for getting this fixed? It happened to me again a couple of times today.

sbs2716g
02-22-2014, 06:42 PM
just do some action to sync with the server after u collected.... click refresh on rival list, vault cash or click faction/chat....

sstuutss
02-22-2014, 07:33 PM
just do some action to sync with the server after u collected.... click refresh on rival list, vault cash or click faction/chat....

Does anyone else find it a little funny that if you were doing this sort of thing to gain extra cash it would be called a glitch, yet having to do it so you don't lose cash seems to be a "feature"?

So meany "features" in this game.

qwertyguy
02-22-2014, 07:43 PM
Vaulting cash doesn't work for me. (I'm on IOS iphone 4.) The game just takes the cash out of my protected vault. The only way that helps is to go PvP or PvE.

lemonhaze
02-22-2014, 07:50 PM
Collect buildings, vault, exit, game resets.....like prior actions didn't take place. Buy units to drop under vault.....same results. What's up Gree? i been seeing a increase in that archer..they did let me collect my 12s 2 times and the money stayed so i hope they do that with my 24/48s as well lol double pay is always great

Socks
02-22-2014, 07:57 PM

Yeah. Internet dropping out.

I get this garbage ALL. THE. TIME. It's funny, because I can be collecting while online or in between COD rounds on my Xbox- my computer NEVER drops, my Xbox NEVER drops. But the game? The game "loses internet" all the time.

Please. We aren't stupid.

lemonhaze
02-22-2014, 08:07 PM
Yeah. Internet dropping out.

I get this garbage ALL. THE. TIME. It's funny, because I can be collecting while online or in between COD rounds on my Xbox- my computer NEVER drops, my Xbox NEVER drops. But the game? The game "loses internet" all the time.

Please. We aren't stupid. same here i dont drop internet bc im sitting right beside the router that im getting the connection from..no other apps go offline except MW for some reason..maybe they should invest some that money and get some new servers for us customers..the 1995 ones are working well

Aks
02-22-2014, 08:14 PM
Happened to me today as well..

Socks
02-22-2014, 08:34 PM
same here i dont drop internet bc im sitting right beside the router that im getting the connection from..no other apps go offline except MW for some reason..maybe they should invest some that money and get some new servers for us customers..the 1995 ones are working well

It's just remarkable to me that they think their platform is bomb proof. Everything we experience- we're just imagining that. I've had to find a number of work arounds for their short comings. It's nothing new. But hey, let's submit a ticket so it can be closed with a copy/paste response that has nothing to do with the issue.

Kind of like my outstanding issue from a YEAR ago. But I digress. It's just in our heads. They have no issues.

Generik79
02-22-2014, 10:50 PM
Yes, this was a problem for some for a long time...however, since you patched whatever the cheaters were using (big applause for that, thank you!!), it's gotten worse. I'd bet your patch exposed this. About everyone has this. I have to go attack a rival to get my buildings to stay collected...

kaix
02-22-2014, 11:47 PM
Valor!! Purchased but not updated in the attack and defense

ju100
02-22-2014, 11:57 PM
Same glitch here since about one week.
I know other players in my faction got it too (some lost big amounts)
iOS for me

TaxCollector
02-23-2014, 12:14 AM
Have the same problem with the connection dropping out! Is a little annoying as it's starting to happen more and more!

Have checked other apps and my internet connection and all fine! So problems point towards the games server.

I'm iOS btw

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-23-2014, 06:49 AM
It's just remarkable to me that they think their platform is bomb proof. Everything we experience- we're just imagining that. .....It's just in our heads. They have no issues.

Great call.

Arc Burn
02-24-2014, 05:32 AM
Still Happening. I have tried to force myself to "go to faction" after I collect money. Since that communicates with the server it seems to recognize that i actually collected. This is very annoying though. I think i have collected the same money 3 times before

Lancerdually
02-24-2014, 06:28 AM
Same issues here........another nail in the coffin

The Destroyer!
02-24-2014, 06:36 AM
I have suffered with this glitch for over a week. Multiple unanswered emails to GREE later, I continue to suffer. Takes multiple attempts to vault, collect and raiding is an issue. Receive multiple unknown errors and/or Internet connection timed out messages each time I play.

My 2+year Modern War career is nearing an end due to this issue. What a shame.

Sparkle
02-24-2014, 06:51 AM
Yup. Have to hit the vault twice every time. Building cash returns. Buildings lose red bars when attempting to raid but attempts on others in the same sight work ok. Sometimes only Half of the folders earned would go into donation. Loss of connection sign comes up like crazy.

The Destroyer!
02-24-2014, 07:05 AM
Yup. Have to hit the vault twice every time. Building cash returns. Buildings lose red bars when attempting to raid but attempts on others in the same sight work ok. Sometimes only Half of the folders earned would go into donation. Loss of connection sign comes up like crazy.

Very annoying. My patience with GREE diminishes exponentially daily.

Web323
02-24-2014, 07:15 AM
i been seeing a increase in that archer..they did let me collect my 12s 2 times and the money stayed so i hope they do that with my 24/48s as well lol double pay is always great

Happened on my 24/48 hr buildings but did not realize until they got raided

SpikeyKit
02-24-2014, 07:21 AM
I found travelling to a map or another base seems to help you keep the money.
Happened to me a couple of times on my LLP.
Quite odd my HLP doesnt seem to have this problems.

The Destroyer!
02-24-2014, 08:24 AM
Still no reply or return post from GREE. Customer Service and communication don't seem to be their fortes....

Bone Daddy
02-24-2014, 09:43 AM
Pretty sure this Glitch is the result of Gree's adjustments to the game to eliminate the ios energy glitch. I wonder what glitches will be created when they fix this glitch.

Inimical
02-24-2014, 09:54 AM
It has happened to multiple times. Collect buildings, log out, log in and half my buildings didn't collect or we're raided.

What I've started doing is when I have to collect or do something I need to stick.. When it gets done open faction tab and click chat. Or do something else that forces a server response.

The Destroyer!
02-24-2014, 12:43 PM
Pretty sure this Glitch is the result of Gree's adjustments to the game to eliminate the ios energy glitch. I wonder what glitches will be created when they fix this glitch.

I can only hope GREE fixes the airplane glitch sooner rather than later. What a way to ruin the game! The other glitches (particularly the one I an multitudes of others are enduring) need resolution as well, sooner rather than later.

Terribly annoying, as is being ignored by GREE.

The frustration grows...

Dutchie
02-24-2014, 01:02 PM
...The frustration grows... and will continue to grow until one day you realise with all the ongoing issues, what a load of toilet this game really is. There are so many better gaming experiences out there, I'm glad I've taken myself away from this misery. Played for over 15 months and it has only gotten worse in every aspect as time passed...

BIG DH
02-24-2014, 01:25 PM
Guys and gals, at some point when problems are not or ever addressed they become part of the game players experience. These are features and not glitches.

BoilerPaulie
02-24-2014, 01:34 PM
It hasn't been a chronic issue for me, but it has happened a few times. It's throwing off my building collection times because only some of the buildings will stay collected but others will not have registered the collection so I log back in and half my 24 hour buildings are still not collected.