PDA

View Full Version : Contribution Page on Android needs a fix

NYCMOM
02-21-2014, 08:27 AM
I am sure this has been mentioned many times before, but is Gree ever going to address the glitch on android that only allow android users to view 4 team mates at a time on the contribution page? It shows 4 names and then just repeats those 4 names over and over...We syndicate members need this page to keep track of who is contributing on the SLTQ and other syndicate games.

I have submitted a ticket and was told it will be looked into...That was months ago...Please Gree fix this glitch...

Thank you

RealTeflonDon
02-21-2014, 08:46 AM
Agreed .

Dat Guy
02-21-2014, 09:18 AM
Hate to keep beating a dead horse, but could we please get a mod to answer on when this, and the opponents defense stats display issue are going to be fixed?

NYCMOM
02-21-2014, 09:29 AM
Hate to keep beating a dead horse, but could we please get a mod to answer on when this, and the opponents defense stats display issue are going to be fixed?

This is also a biggie of the android glitches...We don't get to see the full amt of def scores on the rival because the last few digits are cut off..How do we give reliable intel, if the information we give is not exact?? You want encourage these battles with faulty information!? THEN please fix this issue that many many players have complained about for a long time....

cditti
02-21-2014, 10:03 AM
Been like this for a long time I doubt a mod will respond or if a ticket is sent they will just close it.

Dat Guy
02-22-2014, 10:40 AM
Been like this for a long time I doubt a mod will respond or if a ticket is sent they will just close it.

I sent one in a few months ago and it was just closed straight away.

Dat Guy
02-26-2014, 05:42 AM
Friendly bump!

GSPLR
02-26-2014, 05:45 AM
...and i'am very happy if gree change the Commodore 64 servers something harder, because on Android unplayable the game (lagg,freeze,etc...) on Raid Boss event...

KlitschkO
02-26-2014, 05:53 AM
GSPLR that is the BIG BIG problem for me! when Raid start...over 20 time per day freez or black screen or forced exists without any message on screen..only forced! lag lag lag is another problem:D
NYCMOM agreed this thread!! alot of problems we have us players who use droids...i think is not a big problem that u can't see your contribution in that SLTQ list....if officers see your contribution, i think that count, not to see you how many u kill...if officers have apple ,they have luck.

ohlo-00
02-26-2014, 12:44 PM
yes these lags at raid boss need to fixed soon. in raid boss 1xFA-1x refill-1xFA takes about 30-50 secs. collecting from my building takes more than 1 minute(every 5secs lag for about another 5-10secs

Assault and Flattery
02-26-2014, 12:45 PM
We already know and are working on a fix.

PeterSthlm
02-26-2014, 12:46 PM
They working on it.... lol LOL LOOOL

PeterSthlm
02-26-2014, 01:01 PM
Its a long wait time then, this problem is not new and its been problem with android phones atleast the last 3 raid boss events.. Anyway i hope they fix it, takes 30-60sec to hit a boss under the event..

Dat Guy
02-26-2014, 03:27 PM

Which part are you working on fixing?

The_Don
02-26-2014, 03:58 PM
Everything on Android needs fixed

trickymicky
02-26-2014, 04:11 PM
YES, please give us droid users some love!! The lag while traveling to rival hoods ,looking at stats, and all the above mentioned issues are getting quite old.

BONES00
02-26-2014, 04:22 PM
Or the fact that my game and several other users games won't update for the new ltq

Dat Guy
02-27-2014, 07:10 PM
bump while we have mods online

hooker gal
02-27-2014, 08:42 PM
I HATE that I can not see event contruibition points on droid. As a leader or officer it is very difficult to track the level of participation per player without being able to see these points.

playing gree games on droid is frustrating but more than that it puts us at a disadvantage to teams that have ios leaders and officers. not only do we lack proper working options but ios gets better options.

sigh...... Give our Droids some love lord knows we do!

KlitschkO
02-28-2014, 01:31 AM
A & F does not understand anything they hear those words "working on it". So yesterday I went out of the game and forced black screen 15-20 times a day, I sent a ticket to gree with this problem and they told me the same "as working to fix the problem." But in place to improve the situation when the game is much worse! Today I tried to get into the game and I went 3 times and 3 times he forced out within 5minutes! So if until yesterday could I play somewhat ... today I can not play at all: ((it is very very frustrating and annoying! Even those who handle the technical side of the game fail to do anything!?! ? The problem is a long time ... not 2-3 days .. I just hope i can play PVP and epic boss!

NYCMOM
02-28-2014, 08:49 AM

Thank you A & F for your response to my post...

Can you tell us which fixes you are working on and what is the ETA for them? Since there are several problems on android, it would be great to know which fixes to look foward to.

My wish:rolleyes:
Contribution page. (would be awesome to see all contributions within my syndicate)
Rival profile page lag (45 seconds to see the darn page) It was fine before the new rival list came out, then ya broke it.
Raid boss Def scores (would like see what def score just beat me)

Thank you in advance for your response

AdamVD
02-28-2014, 08:42 PM
Beating Dead horse......Fix? nah IOS works Android ? nah hard to run a Synd when you can't see who is working on or helping with an event.

KlitschkO
03-01-2014, 04:46 AM
May seems to me to fix the problem with forced exits the game and black screen ... currently very rare ... anyone noticed!? those who use android and have the same problem as me with black screen and forced exits.

Dat Guy
03-01-2014, 05:25 AM
I get a forced exit once maybe every twenty minutes.

KlitschkO
03-02-2014, 02:29 AM
I do not understand anything in this game! I was beginning to enjoy the Gree yesterday solved the problem with forced exits every 20 minutes or black screen and automatically restart the phone, the last two days were very pleasant ... maybe once forced me out of the game! This morning I already went out 4 times in the game in 2 hours! How to solve the problem!???

Dat Guy
03-16-2014, 06:52 PM
Just wanted to give a quick thanks to whom ever fixed the Android contribution page. It properly displays everyone's contribution to the syndicate goal.

Zippy69
03-17-2014, 01:42 AM
Just wanted to give a quick thanks to whom ever fixed the Android contribution page. It properly displays everyone's contribution to the syndicate goal.

+1

A&F please pass on our thanks, it's been so useful seeing who is actually contributing to Syndicate Goals during EPIC BOSS.

You'll recall I raised this issue about a month ago & you responded then, that it would be investigated.
Thanks for listening & putting the program amends/updates through, that actually assist players...
When the LTQ Payout Issue is addressed, i'll be 3 for 3!
& a lot of that is down to your assistance.
Thx

PS: Can't wait to watch Member participation levels in SLTQ!

NYCMOM
03-17-2014, 08:58 AM
Thank you, thank thank GREE....You fixed the contribution page....woohoo...Now about the other things on my list....How about the delay and lag when travelling to a rivals hood and the 45 second wait time accessing their profile...I would be most grateful to have both these items in my list addressed asap...

Hey android users, consider yourselves extremely lucky...IOS has a lot more problems than we android users do...so im grateful to any and all fixes that come our way..