PDA

View Full Version : New member needs help posting replies

Adm.J
02-21-2014, 06:41 AM
Received a pm from a new member asking for help with not being able to make any posts on the forum. http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?182059-Erock1278. Can one of the mods help him out?

Daviid
02-21-2014, 07:05 AM
This is the third account I registered to be able to post, seems like they don't send out activation emails to all new members

Mr. Artois
02-21-2014, 07:18 AM
This is the third account I registered to be able to post, seems like they don't send out activation emails to all new members

Yes I have noticed that as well, seems they have recently blocked new registrations using any hotmail address.

Albeit they don't actually tell you that when filling in the new member registration page.

FYI - Gmail addresses work fine.

trickyTim
02-21-2014, 10:36 AM
You need 10 replies to make a post.
You also need to check your spam if you haven't already

Hope this helps

~Z

Adm.J
02-21-2014, 01:30 PM
As best as I can tell he couldn't make replies. I too had this issue when I first signed up. It wasn't a spam folder issue or anything like that. It took Gree doing something on their end to fix it. Good to know grees site works about as well as their game.

trickyTim
02-21-2014, 02:49 PM
Ah. I see.
Yes, I've noticed hotmail has blocked the emails from this forum. I've had to set up an account for a friend using my email because he had hotmail.

As for this being GREE's fault, well, this is just a piece of software they paid for. They can't break it