PDA

View Full Version : Zippy the Pinhead asks a question

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-21-2014, 05:35 AM
Zippy the Pinhead is a veteran of several wars with his faction and the faction leader has been considering him for promotion to the dizzy heights of the Officer ranks.

All the OR's in this faction try hard and can't wait for the day the Faction Leader Captain Nolife taps them on the shoulder and awards them a promotion.

Zippy the Pinhead is no exception to this and has done everything asked of him... and more.

The current war is progressing brilliantly with yet another win by this seemingly invincible team. The faction leader decides to speak.

Zippy the Pinhead along with the entire faction hang on every word of this amazing cigar sucking, rum swilling Faction Leader.

Captain Nolife (Faction Leader), "OK guys we have CONQUERED the last FLTE in record time." (pause)

(respectful clapping can be heard in the background)

Captain Nolife, "We DESTROYED that last raid boss and farmed many L100's." (pause)

(more respectful clapping)

Captain Nolife, "We have 24 hours to go in this War and we are in position to take this all the way up. WE WANT THAT CROWN AND NOTHING WILL STOP US NOW". Brilliant job Jonsey and Gill on the wall all weekend along with our scouting and Dumpster's intel sheets were first class. I'm proud of you all. Zippy the Pinhead, you have been magnificent as always. I have an important announcement. After this war I will be appointing a new Officer. Zippy has been....." (Zippy the Pinhead interjects)

Zippy the Pinhead, " Excuse me Faction Leader, may I ask a question please".

Captain Nolife, "Yes Zippy, of course you can".

Zippy the Pinhead, "Are we having fun yet".

Colonel J
02-21-2014, 06:16 AM
Sorry couldn't read it your too many signatures got in the way.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-21-2014, 06:21 AM
I'm pleased. Thank you for your input and letting me know. I hadn't noticed that before.

Junky
02-21-2014, 12:57 PM
I was more impressed he ripped of an old Marine Corps (Korean Era) joke almost word for word.

1GaDawg85
02-21-2014, 02:00 PM
Old jarhead?