PDA

View Full Version : Cold series daily rewards

Pidgeot
02-21-2014, 12:58 AM
NOTE: This thread is to exist on its own to get a clear answer from admins and or devs.

I read on a thread that those of us who are not in cycle 7 will be unable to get the boss unit for the set. What this tells me is players such as myself will FOREVER be unable to play in events where boss rewards are awarded. How is this fair a large player base to be excluded from getting powerful units for play your game.

You need to scrap the "themed" rewards and just give players a RANDOM boost unit at the end of 28 days during a 29 day cycle so its fair to everyone and does not punish people who created a account an the last 30 days. Why is it so hard to make a game fair for all players? Please do something about this.

free play
02-21-2014, 01:49 AM
Hey guys,

To add to this for further reference:

To note that in order to receive the new cycle of Daily Login Rewards, you first need to have the most current data set mw_20140218_18. To check your data set, open your in-game Menu, tap on More, and then About. To update your data set, exit and restart your game several times until you see the new content.

Secondly, a new cycle of daily rewards begins after the previous cycle has been completed. If you finished the previous cycle before the new cycle was available, there may be a day or two in between where no reward was given at login, which is as intended.

If you did not receive a prize notification, or the collected box was not checked off, please be assured that you have received your reward. Please go to your inventory and check for the item:

Cycle 6 prizes:

Day / Description / Tab / Attack / Defense
----------------------------------------------------------
24 Terra Battle Tank ground 1136 1200
25 Terra Behemoth ground 1200 1318
26 Terra Armadillo ground 1300 1410
27 Terra Hunter ground 1408 1500
28 Terra Devastate Humvee ground 7868 6000

Cycle 7 prizes:

1 Cold Vega Bomber air 301 200
2 Cold Rogue Leader infantry 117 85
3 Cold Stingray Railgun sea 127 103
4 Cold Centurion C ground 138 128
5 Cold 22nd Regiment infantry 157 156

I hope this helps!

Kefa
02-21-2014, 09:48 AM
Hell to the no... this game has too much RANDOM in it already. If you want slot machines, there's plenty of those games available - this is understood to be a war game.
/rant (sorry, nothing personal... just tired of everything being random - one person can try opening cases every hour and have the big prize in 2 days, while another player can do the exact same thing and get squat. One time you can attack a player in WD and get 448 points, then attack again and get 180 points. What the game needs is more consistency, not more random chance).

If they're going to offer a wrapper prize for daily logins, they just need to fix it so that ithe 29-day clock starts counting down when the player reaches day 1 of the cycle. Log in 28 of 29 days, and get the special reward at the end.

If they don't, it's just going to get worse. Daily 8 cycle will start 2-4 days after Daily 7 ends, then 8, then 9... if you are out of sync, you'll never ever get these wrapper prizes.

There's only 2 ways to be in sync:

1) If you were playing when they first started daily units, and you've logged in all but a max of 2 days each cycle. (oh, and the system didn't mess up and reset you back to day 1 in the middle of a cycle, as happened to a few people I know)
2) If you started playing since then and managed somehow to create your account right at the start of a new cycle.

If you created your account in the middle of any of the 1-6 cycles, you'll have to go through 14 cycles before you can be in sync if they don't change it.

Pidgeot
02-21-2014, 01:48 PM
Im thinking of not buying gold anymore if I'm going to be at a disadvantage because of this. Fix the reward. How about this. For those of us on the Terra cycle, give us a boost unit called Terra Earthshaker (Ground) 21000 attack, 29000 defense +4 percent ground attack.

This way we dont miss a reward cycle and dont get punish for being a new player.

I C STUFF
02-21-2014, 01:58 PM
This isn't a problem. When you complete whatever cycle you're on, you advance to next cycle. You don't lose anything, you get it as you progress.

Pidgeot
02-21-2014, 02:27 PM
This isn't a problem. When you complete whatever cycle you're on, you advance to next cycle. You don't lose anything, you get it as you progress.

When I made my account last month, I was on the Winter cycle. When I finished that, It put me into the Terra cycle. With the way the event is going, I'll NEVER be able to win the unit for completing all 28 days of log in because I made my game account "at the wrong time". This is not fair to those of us who are new players. I'll never have the chance to win the 27000,22000 unit with the boost. We need to be compensated with it as its not our fault for being new players.

Tardavic
02-21-2014, 03:31 PM
Hey guys,

We apologize for any frustration caused by this new event.

This goal is a wrapper goal for the current Daily Login Reward cycle. You need to Log into your game every day and collect your daily reward while on cycle 7.

Having obtained the Cold Grenadier unit for logging in on the 28th day of the cycle before the goal has ended on March 20th, you will complete the goal and receive the Cold Flying fortress bonus prize.

You must be on the cycle 7 with the "Cold" series of rewards in order to participate.

This has been passed over to the developers!

DRR_Deng
02-21-2014, 03:37 PM
Hey guys,

We apologize for any frustration caused by this new event.

This goal is a wrapper goal for the current Daily Login Reward cycle. You need to Log into your game every day and collect your daily reward while on cycle 7.

Having obtained the Cold Grenadier unit for logging in on the 28th day of the cycle before the goal has ended on March 20th, you will complete the goal and receive the Cold Flying fortress bonus prize.

You must be on the cycle 7 with the "Cold" series of rewards in order to participate.

This has been passed over to the developers!

Dear Tardavic,

Can u ask the developers 2 re-create the cycle rewarding event cause being based on a certain cycle as you can read gives complains when u also can try 2 create the event as an extra reward but not cycle based but based on 28 days of every day login and that it restarts when u miss a day

KSTrooper
02-21-2014, 04:06 PM
I know its too late now but I would have been more than willing to abort the current cycle I was on to start this cycle on time. I started playing about 5 months ago midway through a cycle but there has been no way to get in sync with the cycles. Now I'm being punished for something I have had no control of.

Jonaa369
02-25-2014, 05:06 AM
Hey guys,

To add to this for further reference:

To note that in order to receive the new cycle of Daily Login Rewards, you first need to have the most current data set mw_20140218_18. To check your data set, open your in-game Menu, tap on More, and then About. To update your data set, exit and restart your game several times until you see the new content.

Secondly, a new cycle of daily rewards begins after the previous cycle has been completed. If you finished the previous cycle before the new cycle was available, there may be a day or two in between where no reward was given at login, which is as intended.

If you did not receive a prize notification, or the collected box was not checked off, please be assured that you have received your reward. Please go to your inventory and check for the item:

Cycle 6 prizes:

24 Terra Battle Tank ground 1136 1200
25 Terra Behemoth ground 1200 1318
26 Terra Armadillo ground 1300 1410
27 Terra Hunter ground 1408 1500
28 Terra Devastate Humvee ground 7868 6000

Cycle 7 prizes:

1 Cold Vega Bomber air 301 200
2 Cold Rogue Leader infantry 117 85
3 Cold Stingray Railgun sea 127 103
4 Cold Centurion C ground 138 128
5 Cold 22nd Regiment infantry 157 156

I hope this helps!

So how many times is several? I just did 14 and still have the old data set.

Pidgeot
02-25-2014, 09:49 AM
I have the new data set. It shows the cycle 7 even on my missions but I'm on cycle 6. I wish they just remove it if I'll never have a chance to win any wrapper unit.