PDA

View Full Version : Epic Boss Rundown

CJ54
02-20-2014, 04:18 PM
Hey all, as most of you noticed, we had some issues crop up with the epic boss last weekend. There were two issues, one was being stuck at level 10 of the boss and the other was the resetting.

For the first one, we extended the event to give everyone extra time. I understand that some people are upset that this particular issue was fixed, as it made things somewhat harder, but the original difficulty was the result of a bug that was causing a number of unintended behaviors and it had to be fixed.

Regarding the resetting, we are currently re-adding a portion of gold spent (if any) to the players who saw that issue. We apologize for the time it took to address this.

Thank you for your patience while this was being worked on. I'd ask that people please keep comments regarding the epic boss event in this thread rather than starting new ones. Thank you.

Aks
02-20-2014, 04:23 PM
Thanks CJ.. Atleast replying and acknowledging.. But i think alot needs to be done to make up for these last 2 events..

How would you reimburse gold to players.. As i m sure there will be alot including me who worked through this painful Boss event..

More communication is required., as this has made things worse..

Thief
02-20-2014, 04:35 PM
Well....Not sure its the best approach but at least its an update.

The biggest issue is those that have beat 200 lvl 10 bosses vs. those that have to defeat lvl 200 bosses (and all the 189 more difficult bosses)

Also what on earth is going on with those at lvl 300???

What about an alternative where you provide a bonus unit for those that defeat boss 200?

theprophet1
02-20-2014, 04:52 PM
Cant even get in the game to kill bosses so thanks.....

2000y2k
02-20-2014, 04:55 PM
This is the final response?

Hey all, as most of you noticed, we had some issues crop up with the epic boss last weekend. There were two issues, one was being stuck at level 10 of the boss and the other was the resetting.

For the first one, we extended the event to give everyone extra time. I understand that some people are upset that this particular issue was fixed, as it made things somewhat harder, but the original difficulty was the result of a bug that was causing a number of unintended behaviors and it had to be fixed.

Regarding the resetting, we are currently re-adding a portion of gold spent (if any) to the players who saw that issue. We apologize for the time it took to address this.

Thank you for your patience while this was being worked on. I'd ask that people please keep comments regarding the epic boss event in this thread rather than starting new ones. Thank you.

You need to be clear in what you are saying.

What portion (%) of gold is will be credited back?
What time period are you looking at for credits?
Does the credit run through the end of the event or what is the cut off point?
Do we need to sent tickets in to get the credit?
When will we get credits?

These Re just basic questions you should answer when you provide info on how Gree is going to fix this issue. Too many vague responses which leads to more questions.

I still don't think this is the right solution or even a solution that addresses all the issues.

andy2
02-20-2014, 04:56 PM
Not sure why this had to take so long to say very little, but besides the point, why does EVERYTHING have to be so vague? 'A portion of gold spent' among other things. Everybody is upset because of the lack of communication, and when we get it it is vague and misleading a majority of the time. Why not just tell everyone that 75% (or whatever) of gold spent will be returned. (even though if their kills were not reset the may not have had to use any at all).

Also, while this at least partially addresses the boss issue, how do we not have an update on the ltq fiasco with hits not counting towards the ending making it impossible for players to finish. This screw-up happened before the boss event and with another ltq event coming up nobody will want to spend on it without assurances that it wont happen again.

socomloser
02-20-2014, 05:13 PM
My response why hasn't there been nothing said about the fall out event where the last part of iltq and fltq event was effected by patch

free play
02-20-2014, 05:15 PM
Thanks, going forward, is it policy now that when an event has a glitch and we take advantage of the glitch to obtain the final unit, we get to keep it no mater what gree do to fix the issue, as this was the case here.

Wouldn't want to do a all nighter on the next glitch only to get the reward taken away.

Thorm V2
02-20-2014, 05:15 PM
First you let the event run for 2 days
Until programmers returned
Changing the health was wrong.
Keeping the health at a 10 would have been the right thing to do.

Good grief, this is frustrating.
Respond quicker!
Explain more frequently.
Exasperating as ever...

CJ54
02-20-2014, 05:19 PM
Well....Not sure its the best approach but at least its an update.

The biggest issue is those that have beat 200 lvl 10 bosses vs. those that have to defeat lvl 200 bosses (and all the 189 more difficult bosses)

Also what on earth is going on with those at lvl 300???

What about an alternative where you provide a bonus unit for those that defeat boss 200?

That's not a half bad idea, although I think at this point (and at the point we could have) it is late enough that it would compound the existing anger ("first you fixed the glitch, then you gave out a thing without announcing it", "I wouldn't have done the 200 level 10 bosses if I'd known", etc.).

Also, I'd argue that as frustrating as this one was, the resetting was as big of an issue because people were basically throwing gold down a well with a questionable bottom. That is not a good situation.

Aks
02-20-2014, 05:27 PM
Appreciate you communicate for boss event.. BUT..

Where is the communication or thread for Fallout LTQ.. As this whole thing started from that..
Also the hits on current LTQ get disappeared if you dont complete the whole target with required hits..

Players wasted tons of gold to get that last unit.. And still no communication about that..

Mr. Artois
02-20-2014, 05:28 PM
That's not a half bad idea, although I think at this point (and at the point we could have) it is late enough that it would compound the existing anger ("first you fixed the glitch, then you gave out a thing without announcing it", "I wouldn't have done the 200 level 10 bosses if I'd known", etc.).

Also, I'd argue that as frustrating as this one was, the resetting was as big of an issue because people were basically throwing gold down a well with a questionable bottom. That is not a good situation.

Whatever happened to the free gold you guys used to give everyone when gree screwed up at this level ?

Ghost-12
02-20-2014, 05:30 PM
Im right there thief!!
CJ who cares right?
Slap in the face to us low stats players who need to beat harder bosses and use gold to finish
If possible of course...thats how u guys are going to make profit on this event .
Hey someone has to pay the bills!!!!

Kefa
02-20-2014, 05:39 PM

There are many players who could have finished if the kills they achieved were still in their kill count, but now will be unable to finish without spending allot of gold because their kills were taken away from them. In those cases, there is no gold to be re-added, unless you are talking about the gold they now spend going forward to finish the event that they technically have already met the requirements to finish.

gb7
02-20-2014, 05:44 PM
CJ why are the level 300 players being singled out for Epic Boss? I personally feel like the rules to the game changed over night. I have complete each of the prior 100 Boss Kill events in the past. I barely have 40 kills in this event. Very little gold has had an impact but not the impact of the increased health. Raising the kills to 200 has just added to the time to stay relevant in the game as well. It is a bit overwhelming.

sstuutss
02-20-2014, 05:45 PM
So the lesson for today is. If you find a glitch, keep your mouth shut and exploit it.

socomloser
02-20-2014, 05:46 PM
I think LTQ got lost in this especially the end of fallout event when this patch started causing all kinds. Of problems including me falling to finish the iltq in fallout the end result lost of ton of gold... Any news on that ?? Are just moving on from that ?

CthulhuR
02-20-2014, 05:48 PM
CJ you still need to address to pressing matter that you also introduced new tiers without any notice. What are that all about?

Regarding your "solution", it means that everyone who rushed through the event using gold to exploit your faulty programming are now compensated by getting all the gold back.

Us who gave up because you introduced new tiers and went for the long haul are now the laughing stock among those who exploit your faults. We do not get compensated, and have no chance of getting the event ddone, as you will only reward gold spend from before the "fix"/reset was issued.

Crammer
02-20-2014, 05:48 PM

I can think of a few LTQs that I'd like to see bonus units for doing them fairly. Actually, I'd much rather see final units/wrappers taken away from those who didn't use gold. At least everyone had the opportunity for the L10 health here. Those who worked harder than others got it… That's much better than I can say for those who exploit(ed) LTQ.

TheDanimal
02-20-2014, 06:40 PM

CJ - are you sure you guys don't want to reconsider this fix? I'm not speaking for myself anymore, as it looks like I'm on track to finish 200 bosses... And thank you for planning on reimbursing some of my gold (when can I expect that?).

The reset was a disaster for some. I have been around for a bit and knew from past experiences that the extra time was probably going to be the best we could hope for. Other, newer players I know thought you guys might actually make up for the reset and restore their boss kills or give them the unit. These players are now screwed, as there is now not enough time left for them to build back to 200 from scratch. I know one that was reset 3 times. I just finished speaking to another who's bosses froze at 56/80.
What can be done for these people?

For those of us who are willing to spend, the unit is more important to us than the gold.
I do not agree that gifting the unit to those who have truly suffered will cause more unrest.
The community was split on the fairness of you guys fixing the glitch and some people not being able to act quickly enough to exploit it.
The community (trolls exluded) overwhelmingly agreed that the reset was not fair.

Don't you think something more should be done for those folks?

ModernwarRich
02-20-2014, 06:43 PM
CJ - with all do respect, your proposed solution doesn't solve the biggest issue here. You have effectively created 3 different events, 4 if you include lvl 300 players, each having a vastly different difficulty factor and outcomes:
1) the player who completed 200 lvl 10 bosses.
2) the player who completed (x) lvl 10 bosses and didn't have his kills reset.
3) the player who had his kills reset.

In each case, each player could have played the game the same way and all achieved a different outcome. What each is trying for is obviously the unit. Competive players want to have the tools to compete and should each be able to obtain them in the same manner. The solution here is not giving back some gold... You need to get that unit to out to people. Maybe you can lower the kill count or give a lesser unit with the same boost or give the kills back to those who had them reset...

socomloser
02-20-2014, 06:45 PM
I like know the same too

socomloser
02-20-2014, 06:46 PM
Appreciate you communicate for boss event.. BUT..

Where is the communication or thread for Fallout LTQ.. As this whole thing started from that..
Also the hits on current LTQ get disappeared if you dont complete the whole target with required hits..

Players wasted tons of gold to get that last unit.. And still no communication about that.. this what a lot people like know

Roscoe782
02-20-2014, 06:47 PM
Well the post I was going to post this on got closed (I mean, literally as I was writing on it), so I will put it here....

I think its quite telling actually. The forum has changed a lot since I first got started up around the Brazil war. Around that time, it was a source of information. Since that time, it has slowly but surely changed. It is still a good source of information, don't get me wrong, but posts revolving around discord with GREE have increased exponentially. Also, the amount of closed threads has increased exponentially as well. Even the closing of threads has changed. Not too long ago, reasons would be given as to the closing of threads. Now, they just get closed without explanation.

Basically, it gets summed up as: Discord on the forums has grown and continues to grow as GREE continues to quickly push through buggy events, make questionable decisions as to how to handle said bugs, and just seem to make decisions based solely on how much gold/revenue they can pump out of the consumers. Until we, the consumers, decide to limit said revenue, the status quo will remain and all the forum complaining in the world will not change that. Only the power of the almighty dollar.

whitepath23
02-20-2014, 07:05 PM
okay,

1. We have two kids in our family that never had the counter show up at all. Level 30 and Level 24 to this day of event they have no counter for event. So they have been killing and haven't gotten a single kill prize other than loot prize.

2. How do you justify taking a level 229 player from 63 kills to 10 kills with no explanation and I have had to battle back to 58 kills. We aren't the programmers....how do we know what a glitch is or not.....they seem to happen so often...we don't really know what to expect....

3. So everyone that you took kills from...you didn't take xp points from

4. The solution so far is to only give gold back to the folks that spent gold? Who is that fair for the people that spent time?
5. Everyone that went full tilt gets to stay and the ones that were confused and didn't know what to do and sent tickets right away are just out of luck

you really have done nothing to help the majority of the the folks impacted that sent a ticket. They are going to go away dissatisfied again and will ultimately only take so much. CJ .....you guys really need to take a lesson from Nordstrom and their return policy (They openly say, "If you bought it, tried it, and decided you didn't like it, bring it back in) Make this right for everyone....fix your customer service issues wait and watch folks come back and spend more. What do you have to lose. Is what you are doing really working? I have tickets that are unanswered i have pmed you about after you about trying to get a resolution to...still no answer. This event was a nuclear meltdown and needs to be fixed better than what you have done....something greater than what we expect for once would be nice.

the fly fisher

DRR_Deng
02-20-2014, 07:14 PM
Most stupid ****ty reply i read in a while i know people who used this glitch where the boss got stuck on lvl10 too get the final unit i was working that day so couldnt abuse the glitch so really f u c k ed up and is not a lil bit harder too get 200 epic biss kills its alot harder near impossible with out gold again a absolut proof what kinda idiots run this game for once just do right and fix soemthing in a fair way... alot of people abused the glitch and got the final unit easy and this is your reply very weak

Kavoc
02-20-2014, 07:23 PM
Well at least this is somewhat of an answer, the boss kill reset needs a far better explanation and fix for the affected players. As for the whiners about rewarding players who finished fast, please every single player was getting kills in that time and if you weren't that's your own fault. During the wraith Goliath glitch players got rewarded for that, if it's grees fault why punish the players.

Agent Orange
02-20-2014, 07:37 PM
I feel your pain guys. I have one LLP with 235 boss kills, got the splash screen for the bonus unit but show L176 after the reset. Have sent in tickets though.

I C STUFF
02-20-2014, 07:41 PM
There is no fix that woud satisfy everyone. I'm not Gree's spokesperson, and not their champion. Let's say what if Gree decided to give EVERYONE ALL the prizes, (all 3 major trinkets) would that appease every player?Plus, return one half of the gold spent by those using gold. Would that be enough to please everyone? I don't think there is a solution to this issue.

Roscoe782
02-20-2014, 07:43 PM
There is no fix that woud satisfy everyone. I'm not Gree's spokesperson, and not their champion. Let's say what if Gree decided to give EVERYONE ALL the prizes, (all 3 major trinkets) would that appease every player?Plus, return one half of the gold spent by those using gold. Would that be enough to please everyone? I don't think there is a solution to this issue.

Getting all three doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Skoalrulz
02-20-2014, 08:07 PM
okay,

1. We have two kids in our family that never had the counter show up at all. Level 30 and Level 24 to this day of event they have no counter for event. So they have been killing and haven't gotten a single kill prize other than loot prize.

2. How do you justify taking a level 229 player from 63 kills to 10 kills with no explanation and I have had to battle back to 58 kills. We aren't the programmers....how do we know what a glitch is or not.....they seem to happen so often...we don't really know what to expect....

4. The solution so far is to only give gold back to the folks that spent gold? Who is that fair for the people that spent time?
5. Everyone that went full tilt gets to stay and the ones that were confused and didn't know what to do and sent tickets right away are just out of luck

you really have done nothing to help the majority of the the folks impacted that sent a ticket. They are going to go away dissatisfied again and will ultimately only take so much. CJ .....you guys really need to take a lesson from Nordstrom and their return policy (They openly say, "If you bought it, tried it, and decided you didn't like it, bring it back in) Make this right for everyone....fix your customer service issues wait and watch folks come back and spend more. What do you have to lose. Is what you are doing really working? I have tickets that are unanswered i have pmed you about after you about trying to get a resolution to...still no answer. This event was a nuclear meltdown and needs to be fixed better than what you have done....something greater than what we expect for once would be nice.

the fly fisher

I have the same problem as you stated in #1. It crap that I have killed all these bosses and have not got any of the rewards for doing so.

Crammer
02-20-2014, 08:36 PM
Level 40 opens the LTQ and associated events.

phrosty
02-20-2014, 08:40 PM
This added day, those 24 hours the boss health lvl should go back to pre-glitch fix across the board.. Also I think everyone should have free healthcare, those travel transport jet tube things and like a food machine in Star Trek where you just say whatever and it appears..

master chief 1
02-20-2014, 08:51 PM
Once again if u don't spend money on this game (gold) u get the shaft. Who would have spent gold beating level 10 bosses any way? The best solution to this for free playing people like my self is to walk away. Did we really expect anything more. Your kidding yourself if u did. 14 months of my life I will never get back.

Speakingthetruth
02-20-2014, 09:02 PM

Im going to seriously try and not break any ToS here... After nearly a week of pure chaos on this forum...the 100 threads about this colossal epic fail....and the complete lack of communication from you or your team aside from 2 random unrelated post, this is the response? This is the fix? This is what we have been waiting on? WOW.... You barley scratched the surface as to what happened, why there was no support for a brand new event, why there was no event communication sticky, and not one single mention about not only the current LTQ but also the Battle Fallout LTQ.... Are you trying to push your customers away? Most business cater to the needs of their customer base...you guys seem to do the opposite. Seems to me you have way more to talk about CJ.....start talking, we are ready to listen

andy2
02-20-2014, 09:03 PM
Took a WEEK for a vague and overall bad reply that only addresses one of TWO major issues and then radio silence. Nothing. They just don't get it. What a sad beginning of the end to a good idea that is just managed as horribly as anything else I have ever seen.

andy2
02-20-2014, 09:05 PM
...Oh, and besides the colossal lack of communication on the forums... not EVEN ONE piece of communication in game. Laughable.

andy2
02-20-2014, 09:08 PM
...also the only 'apology' which came off soooooo fake was for the 'time' taken to address this because they were all on a long weekend and had no support for a new event. Not a single 'sorry' for the terrible programming, the lack of communication that had been promised or anything else.

I am a cow!
02-20-2014, 09:43 PM
is anyone still going? lol i only got 100 or so level 10 bosses

whammo
02-20-2014, 09:53 PM
There are a LOT of affected people here and it seems you are again blatantly screwing people over and casually sweeping it under the rug.

The solution:

In an effort to resolve the matter, we exhausted all possible solutions and it was best decided that affected players will receive a gold credit. The credit is based on gold spent during the event before the fix was put into place.

Why This is Terribly Inadequate:

So many players were affected by this. You have caused a dramatic shift in power as many players are losing out by as much as 15-20% profile stats compared to those who were not affected.

You are essentially telling players who didn't spend gold on this particular event (yet) that their patronage simply isn't important enough to you to solve their problem.

Those of affected have done FAR more than the majority of other players who "finished" this event. To illustrate this point, use my profile as an example. Had I not been affected by this super awesome reset, I would have been able completely finish this event with 200 quick attacks. This would have cost me NOTHING, and taken me 6 hours and 40 minutes of clicking time. Because I was affected, I am STILL clicking as we speak... nearly 500 cash hits at $200-250k apiece and with regen factored for each hit. Pretty glaring discrepancy here.

So for those of you who were basically screwed out of a TON of progress... requiring you to finish the event with a TON of gold or spend a crapton of cash in the future to make up for Gree's screw up - I feel for ya.

My interest in this cash grab of a game is quickly waning.

Big she'd
02-20-2014, 10:46 PM
I'm still not sure what all the whinging is , yes my main account did the 200 kills with the glitch , however my llp started the boss event after the fix , and still completed it so I'm thinking if you spent a bit of the time killing bosses instead of crying out you were hard done by you might have finished , BTW I'm up to 260 kills now with my mini , so even those who lost kills have still had time to complete it
It's just a game , if you don't want to play DONT

Lord Green
02-20-2014, 11:14 PM
I dont understand why more people aren't quitting. Stop buying gold. Stop wasting your hard earned money on this company that doesn't care about their customers.

whammo
02-20-2014, 11:15 PM
I'm still not sure what all the whinging is , yes my main account did the 200 kills with the glitch , however my llp started the boss event after the fix , and still completed it so I'm thinking if you spent a bit of the time killing bosses instead of crying out you were hard done by you might have finished , BTW I'm up to 260 kills now with my mini , so even those who lost kills have still had time to complete it
It's just a game , if you don't want to play DONT

Get outta here with the "My Mini had time..." - lower tiers are a cakewalk buddy. I have a mini too. The fact that my main got completely screwed isn't going to sit well with me regardless of how far your superstar mini got.

Kennetth
02-21-2014, 12:03 AM
Getting all three doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Awarding the boss unit to everyone is debatable, but it would be grossly unfair to award the others, people had to spend hundreds of dollars for the other units. If all 3 were universally awarded and gree refused to give me a full credit for my gold, I would forward the complaint to Apple Support.

Wingman GRI
02-21-2014, 12:19 AM

Ohh there is a solution....full reset to the day that the event started (return gold, etc) and give all people the unit. I know that is not what GREE likes and the people who made use of the glitch, but it would be fair.

Stumps
02-21-2014, 12:34 AM
Sorry CJ, tell your masters not good enough. I have beaten the boss 220 plus times and will not get a thing because you deleted 60 kills.

PLUS lets not forget the LTQ! I reached lvl 20 and then my hits were not counted.

And the fact its taken over a week for a half assed response... Not good enough!

Here is my stance... No more gold bought or spent until you fix this crap! And what you offered is not good enough.

I am a cow!
02-21-2014, 12:37 AM
My mini had time ;) lol anyways CJ that is not good enough... You've effed up 1 too many times

Sinisterclick
02-21-2014, 01:07 AM

CJ, you hit the nail on the head with your last line... A lot of people feel the gold spent in this game goes into a bottomless well... And would like to throw the developers in with it ...

Glad l had short arms and long pockets when it came to spending gold, and glad l didn't have to suffer this fiasco... Returning gold is only the tip of the ice berg... What about the time spent by players to get the kills Gree took away, that cannot be given back... Robo

Freddan
02-21-2014, 02:01 AM
This is not good enough.
I can only speak for myself and I'm level 156 which means I'm in the worst tier, with boss health adjusted for all players up to level 300, including monster stats. Guess I'm an average player for my level with around 7.5m in attack. First of all the tier +151 is totally unfair and to wide and big so there's no way I'm able do all the 200 bosses without a silly amount of gold. Also in my level i have to compete with a lot of high stats players and from now on, also players who exploited the glitch and got the unit witch will contribute to an even more unbalanced game and competition, both with the 160k unit and specially the +1energy. And that will not help with my motivation for the future knowing the majority of competition I meet from now on got the unit unfair. Yea I know I've could have used my mini instead, but why since it's the main acct that counts. Just for once it would be nice with an event that one could finish being an average player.

Yes I've also used glitches in LTQ, FLTQ etc. when opportunity been given, but then, the units and exploits have alway been pulled away from Gree, even if gold were spent and tickets were sent asking for a refund of at least the gold spent. But one thing I've learned the hard way are that Gree never will listen to the argument of wasting gold and timewasting. So it's kind of strange this not happening this time to that the unit gets pulled. Congratz to all that were in the right tier and being able to finish the event and for those who were lucky enough to take advantage of the glitch.

I've been on this game daily +2 years now, been in two factions, one top and now one middle one, participated in every WD but last month felt the motivation dropping, all because the handeling from Gree, and for me personally I think this was the last drop that will put and end for my part in MW. There's always to much nonsense and rubbish going on all the time, where it's the little player and their wallets who's always ends up being the looser. So no Gree and CJ this time it's not ok, it's to little, to late and not enough.

Die14
02-21-2014, 02:17 AM
So ...thats all? U can keep my gold on your pockets!!!!!!!
its not about THE gold wasted,We are talking about more than that on the resseted glitch!
Cant believe your answer

DFI
02-21-2014, 02:40 AM
Get outta here with the "My Mini had time..." - lower tiers are a cakewalk buddy. I have a mini too. The fact that my main got completely screwed isn't going to sit well with me regardless of how far your superstar mini got.

If it makes you feel better, my HLP at lv 190 finished 200 bosses with the glitch and another 200 bosses after the glitch was fixed. I must confess, I had to spend 100 gold to finish boss number 400 due to the high boss health.

Die14
02-21-2014, 02:53 AM
They have to be joking!

Die14
02-21-2014, 02:56 AM
okay,

the fly fisher

Agree agree agree and agree

lemonhaze
02-21-2014, 02:57 AM
like i said gree will keep milking players as long as ppl keep tossing their cash at them no matter how glitchy it is or how bad they treat us..u would be surprised at all the ppl ive seen with that 450k unit already and at the amount of gold that it did cost jsut tells me that the majority here isnt tired of being cheated and treated like dog doo doo just yet..all gree gotta do is punch in some digital #s and put a pic up of a unit with a bonus and ppl will rob their mammys to get that unit..addicts keep doing the same thing over and over exspecting differnt results..and in this case the same thing they keep doing over and over is paying ridiculas amounts of cash for a digital unit that is not even theirs lol and then when something goes wrong they get mad..but do they really get mad? i dont think they do u know why? bc the next event comes out they will throw more cash at them and it just keeps repeating..if most of the players was mad then they would make a change and stand up and only then will gree hear our screams and crys...so untill then im sure we will see another great event come out by the highly skilled developers at gree soon..ive already got a beat with a couple buddys that the event will have a glitch

Kaoz
02-21-2014, 03:07 AM
Wow...So Gree's response simply put is 'Bend over and take it' ? Take the kills and gold? I do like the portion of gold being returned (a reach around). But I have a better solution. Apple/ Google has sent me a full refund on gold bought. It doesn't matter how much was used. I bought x amount and returning some is like paying for x amount but getting y amount. So I thank you for the reach around but why don't you bite the pillow this time.

Sheepydons
02-21-2014, 03:36 AM
Laughable really.
I get stripped of 70 bosses, get nothing for it, faction mates that don't get stripped of any boss kills but have not spent any gold on the event wake up to a golden handshake from Gree!
Wow.

Die14
02-21-2014, 03:43 AM
CJ - with all do respect, your proposed solution doesn't solve the biggest issue here. You have effectively created 3 different events, 4 if you include lvl 300 players, each having a vastly different difficulty factor and outcomes:
1) the player who completed 200 lvl 10 bosses.
2) the player who completed (x) lvl 10 bosses and didn't have his kills reset.
3) the player who had his kills reset.

In each case, each player could have played the game the same way and all achieved a different outcome. What each is trying for is obviously the unit. Competive players want to have the tools to compete and should each be able to obtain them in the same manner. The solution here is not giving back some gold... You need to get that unit to out to people. Maybe you can lower the kill count or give a lesser unit with the same boost or give the kills back to those who had them reset...

Agree, iam one of them......90 kills resetted and they Will fix that just "giving me back" some gold.....BS

Razors
02-21-2014, 03:45 AM

I have sent multiple tickets and got no response and it's crazy what you and your company are doing so I will post here when the geniuses reset boss I lost 122 kills then 24 hrs another 27. What is going on with your company and will I get a response or is this a silence tactic trying to screw whatever players you guys do have left over???

Game has to be fair!!!!! U guys reset and we went from 1 free hit to kill straight through to now 3-8 kills as level gets higher. You think this is fair CJ254?????

Razors
02-21-2014, 03:47 AM
Cj254 you suck as does your equals Maybe next time use some lube as you do the prostate exam with your large thumb

ju100
02-21-2014, 03:48 AM

I would also like to add that European players, as usual, start events after everyone else since events starts during our nights. So yeah : "you should have use the glitch when you had time", sorry I was sleeping, should have asked CJ to call me during my sleep to tell me I had to use the glitch...

SpikeyKit
02-21-2014, 03:55 AM
Sorry CJ, what ever the company does now will be wrong either way. You took too long to address the issue here. Yeah it wasnt gonna be easy for you when you rolled out the fix. I think now its more or less hopeless.
Coupled with the fallout LTQ you have alot of ground to make up in the eyes of your clientele base.
I cant see a right answer for you here that wont result in more issues for you.

I do hope that you find away to make it right by most and some ideas ive seen posted seem fairer then others.

On that an idea for you to consider not related entirely to this. But in supermarkets you sometimes get those taster stands which allows you to try a product in hopes you will buy it. This is obviously effective use 10 boxes of chocolates to sell a few 100 in a day. Maybe something like this like you did once in the past. Give every player some gold as a taster this war. The hungry will want more.

Laters

jopdermod
02-21-2014, 03:57 AM
GREE IS SURFING ON ALL ADDICTS.

Face it, WE are addicts.

Gree has the freedom to mess-up, screw-up & fukc-up and do nothing about it because WE all just keep playing the game. Sc**** everything under the rug and move on .. after event they will lock and remove all threads.

GREE = DPRK

I'm wondering what next screw-up will look like .. as long as the needle is in my arm .. I have to suck-up that one too. I won my CrimeCity addiction, but MW is still rocking on..

Dansgek
02-21-2014, 04:03 AM
I would also like to add that European players, as usual, start events after everyone else since events starts during our nights. So yeah : "you should have use the glitch when you had time", sorry I was sleeping, should have asked CJ to call me during my sleep to tell me I had to use the glitch...
Don't change the facts. You had more than 24 hours, can't imagine you slept a whole day.

Enough European players could do the boss hits the first day, it was just a great impact on the time spent. The players that took the time to hit the bosses over and over again, have the unit.

Mr. Artois
02-21-2014, 04:07 AM
Sorry CJ, what ever the company does now will be wrong either way. You took too long to address the issue here. Yeah it wasnt gonna be easy for you when you rolled out the fix. I think now its more or less hopeless.
Coupled with the fallout LTQ you have alot of ground to make up in the eyes of your clientele base.
I cant see a right answer for you here that wont result in more issues for you.

I do hope that you find away to make it right by most and some ideas ive seen posted seem fairer then others.

On that an idea for you to consider not related entirely to this. But in supermarkets you sometimes get those taster stands which allows you to try a product in hopes you will buy it. This is obviously effective use 10 boxes of chocolates to sell a few 100 in a day. Maybe something like this like you did once in the past. Give every player some gold as a taster this war. The hungry will want more.

Laters

What spikey said 👍

Mines a vault and a pint of Stella, nice one CJ.

Mr. Artois
02-21-2014, 04:09 AM
Cj254 you suck as does your equals Maybe next time use some lube as you do the prostate exam with your large thumb

Hahahaha ��

ju100
02-21-2014, 04:10 AM
Don't change the facts. You had more than 24 hours, can't imagine you slept a whole day.

Enough European players could do the boss hits the first day, it was just a great impact on the time spent. The players that took the time to hit the bosses over and over again, have the unit.

Yeah, again, no problem on my minis. On my main it's another story: I can tell that you I hit over and over and I'm not a big sleeper (maybe 5h to 6h of sleep), I never stopped, started as soon as the event popped up on my game, I'm at 158/160, I'm not sure I'll be able to finish it without gold. But I'm not using gold anymore. Ok, this main is level 279 with crappy stats... Even with the glitch and tapping all the time I would have needed the 4 initial days. My minis finished in max 2 days.

Skoalrulz
02-21-2014, 05:28 AM
Level 40 opens the LTQ and associated events.

That's not true. I know people that are below lvl 40 that are getting the boss rewards while others are not including myself.

Generik79
02-21-2014, 06:38 AM
CJ: you responded to thiefs points except the L300 part. What in the world is up with a class of one Level of massive difficulty?

socomloser
02-21-2014, 07:12 AM
What about the fall out event LTQ ??

lemonhaze
02-21-2014, 07:44 AM
GREE IS SURFING ON ALL ADDICTS.

Face it, WE are addicts.

Gree has the freedom to mess-up, screw-up & fukc-up and do nothing about it because WE all just keep playing the game. Sc**** everything under the rug and move on .. after event they will lock and remove all threads.

GREE = DPRK

I'm wondering what next screw-up will look like .. as long as the needle is in my arm .. I have to suck-up that one too. I won my CrimeCity addiction, but MW is still rocking on.. hahaha best post i read on here all day..actaully made me laugh

Elite Enforcer
02-21-2014, 08:52 AM
I guess the players that play for free and had there hits reset are not important. Not very good customer service.

Web323
02-21-2014, 09:09 AM
Ohh there is a solution....full reset to the day that the event started (return gold, etc) and give all people the unit. I know that is not what GREE likes and the people who made use of the glitch, but it would be fair.

It would be but only if all gold spent was refunded.

SpikeyKit
02-21-2014, 09:22 AM
It would be but only if all gold spent was refunded.

Do we get our time back?

borov
02-21-2014, 09:30 AM
I got my boss kills reset pretty quickly. And I don't know about anyone else but I have a job and a family and was unable to devote the time necessary to knock the event out really quick. I got to 73 kills and then reset to 11 so that stinks for me. What I would be hoping is that Gree would credit boss kills whoever got reset. If the LTQ was fuctioning properly after that then you are on your own because it is then working the way it was programmed for. If you used gold and got reset then that gold should be credited 100% NOT a partial amount. That is only fair business.

Adm.J
02-21-2014, 09:32 AM
Maybe we need to go all Kiev on their asses.

Luuzer
02-21-2014, 10:24 AM

All I want is my 101 taken away kills back!!! Do it right now, while the event lasts. Cause otherwise it is hard to add them manually later. I want that +1 energy before 24hr LTQ. Just give me the taken away kills back right now, I will get the units also, since event is still running and I can call it an ending.

I'm blowing literally hundreds of mills on cash hits right now what I could use for LTQ building. I'm on boss 227 right now. Would of wanted to stop at 200, but Ur counter still shows 126. The extra xp others dont have to get and most important....my wasted time for extra work that I will never get back!!! It is VERY unfair to those that got hits resetted.

free play
02-21-2014, 10:31 AM
All I want is my 101 taken away kills back!!! Do it right now, while the event lasts. Cause otherwise it is hard to add them manually later. I want that +1 energy before 24hr LTQ. Just give me the taken away kills back right now, I will get the units also, since event is still running and I can call it an ending.

I'm blowing literally hundreds of mills on cash hits right now what I could use for LTQ building. I'm on boss 227 right now. Would of wanted to stop at 200, but Ur counter still shows 126. The extra xp others dont have to get and most important....my wasted time for extra work that I will never get back!!! It is VERY unfair to those that got hits resetted.

I hope you get, I've giving up, I got my gold back and a major lesson learned, when there's a glicht or you find one, by grees standards we are aloud to use it to our advantage and they won't do anything about it,

Not going to spend any more on this game

Elite Enforcer
02-21-2014, 10:34 AM
I hope you get, I've giving up, I got my gold back and a major lesson learned, when there's a glicht or you find one, by grees standards we are aloud to use it to our advantage and they won't do anything about it,

Not going to spend any more on this game

Did you get all your gold back.

Lacosta
02-21-2014, 10:35 AM
Y'all knew it was glitch to begin with and some gambled on it. Some won and some lost. Stop crying
about it.

Web323
02-21-2014, 10:58 AM

I have not received any of mine back

goldacre84
02-21-2014, 11:22 AM
Y'all knew it was glitch to begin with and some gambled on it. Some won and some lost. Stop crying
about it.

Someone talking sense. So many LIARS on here saying oooh I was at 143 kills and they were reset. BULL. Quit
Whinging you bunch of idiots. Get a life. I have 3 accounts and not one of them had any kills reset. You're lying if you say yours were. Big deal, you didn't get a unit. Whooooopy doooooo. Try harder next time!

Luuzer
02-21-2014, 11:28 AM
Someone talking sense. So many LIARS on here saying oooh I was at 143 kills and they were reset. BULL. Quit
Whinging you bunch of idiots. Get a life. I have 3 accounts and not one of them had any kills reset. You're lying if you say yours were. Big deal, you didn't get a unit. Whooooopy doooooo. Try harder next time!

so when U didnt get resetted, then that means noone did? I got resetted. Lost 101 kills. I tracked and wrote down all my kills and damage done (like I do in every boss event). Thats how I know how much I missed. It wasnt nice to have over 100 bosses down and then wake up and discover U've been resetted to 10. I have the loot units. Gree can count them together if they want. I have 227 of them.

P.S My mini didnt have reset also, but I had with my main.

free play
02-21-2014, 11:33 AM

Ye, got if all back, what I spent in the first 36 hrs before the reset, didn't spend sny more on the event

Calimerow
02-21-2014, 11:34 AM
Its pretty fair for those who almost are at boss 200 and all of a sudden realise boss 200 has 2.3 billion health which you know you will never finish even if they extend the event for another week..

Thnx for bringing me closer to my retirement day Gree

Kill Joy
02-21-2014, 11:38 AM
This isn't the only event that got **** on either. The fallout event got screwed up when they patched the energy glitch. Almost 12 hours of hits/kills not registering. What about a refund of gold for the people that spent extra to complete that because their energy didn't count.

free play
02-21-2014, 11:38 AM

You didn't get reset so take your 3 accounts to some other tread because this one doesn't concern you

borov
02-21-2014, 11:47 AM

And you are an idiot for blathering on about what you don't know about. I was definitely reset and I have screenshots to prove it. I don't know if that's against TOS but when I get to where I can I will post them.

Lord Green
02-21-2014, 11:49 AM
...you bunch of idiots. Get a life. I have 3 accounts and not one of them had any kills reset. Try harder next time!

Such words of wisdom...from a true idiot :D:D:D:D:D

Kefa
02-21-2014, 11:49 AM

You post good stuff on this forum allot of times, but this time you do not know what you are talking about. Many players had kills suddenly removed without explanation. There are screenshots of impossible scenarios. One lives in my house, and I saw it first hand. Went to bed at 71/73 for the next goal level, and woke up still at the same goal level but now at 0/73, which should be impossible since the previous goal was for 70 kills, yet there it was, 0/70. And this was 24 hours after the patch was sent out, with most of those kills being after the patch since this person was traveling the first 2 days of the event.

So, I tried really hard to not call you names and sink to your level on this one, but you are way out of line and being a hardcore insensitive a** for no good reason.. You know damn well that when problems happen in this game they hit some people and not others. This isn't the first time, and surely won't be the last. When it happens to you, I hope nobody goes off calling you a liar and an idiot, but I'll be first in line to empathize with you since I've been there before.

Gringo
02-21-2014, 12:01 PM
There are so many low stat players running around with the Axis Breaker that obviously dont use a great deal of gold.
Perhaps CJ can explain how so many people have raided there piggy bank to finish the ltq part of this event?
Anyone that has legitametly used gold on this must be rightly very annoyed.

Die14
02-21-2014, 12:08 PM
You post good stuff on this forum allot of times, but this time you do not know what you are talking about. Many players had kills suddenly removed without explanation. There are screenshots of impossible scenarios. One lives in my house, and I saw it first hand. Went to bed at 71/73 for the next goal level, and woke up still at the same goal level but now at 0/73, which should be impossible since the previous goal was for 70 kills, yet there it was, 0/70. And this was 24 hours after the patch was sent out, with most of those kills being after the patch since this person was traveling the first 2 days of the event.

So, I tried really hard to not call you names and sink to your level on this one, but you are way out of line and being a hardcore insensitive a** for no good reason.. You know damn well that when problems happen in this game they hit some people and not others. This isn't the first time, and surely won't be the last. When it happens to you, I hope nobody goes off calling you a liar and an idiot, but I'll be first in line to empathize with you since I've been there before.

My tickets to gree went with my screen shots where they can check where i was at kills and where they send me

whammo
02-21-2014, 12:09 PM

You're one of the few who makes rational sense when you speak. Others were not born with such fortune. I must be imagining that all of my kills disappeared. Glad I stayed up until 4:30am to tap away and then make up some story than 100s of other players also Coincedentally made up and doctored screenshots for.

Die14
02-21-2014, 12:10 PM

If u wanna i can pm u and send u my screen shots where u can se about who is a liar.....

whammo
02-21-2014, 12:10 PM
My tickets to gree went with my screen shots where they can check where i was at kills and where they send me

Maybe you'll get the same copied response they gave me which basically said "sorry about your troubles, now go piss up a rope."

Medo
02-21-2014, 12:22 PM
Whin this event start I kill boss 85 /86 in morning I funde it 10/86 I sent to gree and they replay and sent and replay in the end I receive this good news gree will give who use gold his gold agen , hahahahahahahahahah This decision is unfair, that all gree interests is gold What about the effort I put through a full day without sleep I know this effort is worthless for you , Can you tell me who will use the gold in lv 10, I reject this injustice and I promise that I leave this game soon,I began to feel bored

ModernwarRich
02-21-2014, 02:03 PM
CJ - why don't you guys throw a couple of soft ball events out there with modest prizes that almost everyone can achieve with little or no gold by just being active...maybe boost morale a bit and give u guys some breathing room... Just a thought.

HaystaK760
02-21-2014, 02:19 PM
The guy above me has a great idea

Sinisterclick
02-21-2014, 04:23 PM
Lol, easy events just allow the big boys to start creating more super mini's....

Sparkle
02-21-2014, 06:03 PM
So many players were affected by this. You have caused a dramatic shift in power as many players are losing out by as much as 15-20% profile stats compared to those who were not affected.

You are essentially telling players who didn't spend gold on this particular event (yet) that their patronage simply isn't important enough to you to solve their problem .

Worded well. The issues have been pretty well covered so I will not belabor them. I just need to say that I love this game and my faction mates but the unfairness brought about by the company's mistakes has been hurtful. I have worked very hard to build stats for more than a year now. I had the biggest a/d stats in my faction. Not anymore. The difference is not from slacking up. It is not from spending gold either. It's from Gree giving out compensation for their glitches to some people who may have been affected while they did nothing for the others who were affected. The only fair thing to do is give everyone who tried to complete the messed up tasks the prizes
or provide enough days to continue working on the tasks. I cannot believe that all of the effort that I put into the LTQ's and boss events NEVER ever result in completing them for the final gigantic units and bonuses. The bar is continuously set WAY beyond possibility. I can understand having some challenge - even if I may need to spend a little gold. (By little I mean $10 a month.) But NEVER being able to get there because I am not wealthy is wrong for a game. Aside from caring about all of the affected players when planning compensations, I would like to see more high a/d indestructible units coupled with bonuses placed at several lower levels in the LTQ and boss events. This would provide the possibility of satisfaction for many more of us and still let the insanely wealthy shoot for the moon.

LW okie
02-21-2014, 06:14 PM
Why don't you just give the big unit to everyone? Since everyone who participated would have finished, if you didn't change the rules in the middle. And yes, I lost 65 wins and now won't finish.

Sparkle
02-21-2014, 06:49 PM
Oh... I should tell where I am in this boss event! I check the Funzio forum often so I started looking for the boss event right away. I had to reboot and restart a bunch of times before the game appeared. This is another glitch that happens often and costs valuable time with loss of progress that is never compensated. So I eventually get the event and I start killing bosses like crazy the moment I read that the level 10 glitch was a-foot. It was fixed in the night when I had around 60 kills. Continuing to work at every opportunity even on my job and driving the car, the kills from levels 8 through 10 take an hour or more. So now with 17 hours left, I am on boss number 88. I figure on reaching 100 in remaining hours and that's by golding the 10th ones which mince along so slowly the time runs out. How in the world is the amount of extra time given to complete 200 kills anywhere near adequate or fair at this level of difficulty?

TBFalcon
02-21-2014, 07:21 PM
CJ- I hope you're still reading this thread. So the biggest issue I have is fairness. In any regulated competitive environment- the issue is fairness. We all compete- and pay real money to buy gold to compete and win in this game. The biggest issue is fairness. Period.

Here's what I mean- you allowed X percent of the population to utilize a glitch to get a pretty decent unit. Then you shut the door by fixing the glitch and making the unit nearly impossible for many other players who otherwise could have gotten the unit. The change midway was absolutely the wrong fix- especially if you didn't take the unit from those who exploited the glitch. At that point it is completely wrong to change the event. In any gaming world- lottery, casino, sporting, etc- this would be a giant violation and would get your license pulled.

Just my two cents. Would love to hear your response.

reesiepuff
02-21-2014, 07:34 PM
Alright, stop bashing CJ it is not his fault, nor could Gree see this glitch happening. Yes, it took too long for it to be fixed but stuff happens. Anyway stop complaining about those who made it to 200 on level 10 bosses .. everyone was affected by the glitch so if you were not around to take advantage, that is on you

Stumps
02-22-2014, 12:04 AM
Alright, stop bashing CJ it is not his fault, nor could Gree see this glitch happening. Yes, it took too long for it to be fixed but stuff happens. Anyway stop complaining about those who made it to 200 on level 10 bosses .. everyone was affected by the glitch so if you were not around to take advantage, that is on you

Hey reesie, what you fail to realise is CJ and the other mods are the face of gree.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-22-2014, 12:14 AM
....So many LIARS on here saying oooh I was at 143 kills and they were reset. BULL. Quit
Whinging you bunch of idiots. Get a life. I have 3 accounts and not one of them had any kills reset. You're lying if you say yours were......

That level of reasoning is just mind-blowing.

Got anymore pearls of wisdom for us.

That's called painting yourself into a corner.

I have three cars. Mine are all working perfectly, therefore everyone else's must also be running perfectly, so all those owners with cars in the workshop must also be liars.

To simplify it for you:
"Oooh, my car gone brokeded down". - Lairs for sure, what would those whinging idiots know right?

Medo
02-22-2014, 01:03 AM
Maybe you'll get the same copied response they gave me which basically said "sorry about your troubles, now go piss up a rope."

I have screen shots too and I sent it to gree but useless
If u wanna i can pm u and send u my screen shots where u can se about who is a liar.....

Suzie
02-22-2014, 02:52 AM
oooh... gree
i know u will cry about it... u can do what u want... u can not reset this event and u will find no other way...
if u want realy an fair solution for all ur players?
the pay back all the gold how was invest in it..
and give out on all players all the units, valors and skill how it would need for completing the axis of evil boss event!
so all players would have the same inflation...
forget that u has want earn real cash whit it...
forget that u ever have start this event...
pay ur learning price!
and take care that the following events go out whitout bugs, glitches....etc!

Luuzer
02-22-2014, 07:46 AM
c'mon gree, there is couple of hours left. Give me my 101 kills that got taken away while vent still is running and I'll recieve the units!!! It is gonna be very hard for U to add them manually later!!!

Medo
02-22-2014, 10:16 AM
c'mon gree, there is couple of hours left. Give me my 101 kills that got taken away while vent still is running and I'll recieve the units!!! It is gonna be very hard for U to add them manually later!!!

Do you think that gree will give us any units, I think you're dreaming, my friend, I thank them very intransigence on this injustice, I have taken control of this game on my life, it is the last thing I do before going to sleep and the first thing I do when i wake up During eating, working, driving the car, has permeated this game of my life, but now after what happened from them I find myself do not want to play more, even my wife noticed that ,Before that I did not get a lot of these units and I'm not grieved for it, because I did not do hard enough and haven't gold to get this units ,but this time I made quite a lot of time and effort to get this unit and gree was not straining a just solution to our problem That occurred because of an error of them and not from us, all who they think in is who buy gold must solve their problem and The others can be ignored, they are useless ,this is what angers me

ju100
02-22-2014, 10:53 AM
CJ- I hope you're still reading this thread. So the biggest issue I have is fairness. In any regulated competitive environment- the issue is fairness. We all compete- and pay real money to buy gold to compete and win in this game. The biggest issue is fairness. Period.

Here's what I mean- you allowed X percent of the population to utilize a glitch to get a pretty decent unit. Then you shut the door by fixing the glitch and making the unit nearly impossible for many other players who otherwise could have gotten the unit. The change midway was absolutely the wrong fix- especially if you didn't take the unit from those who exploited the glitch. At that point it is completely wrong to change the event. In any gaming world- lottery, casino, sporting, etc- this would be a giant violation and would get your license pulled.

Just my two cents. Would love to hear your response.

+1
Totally agree with what you said, I also hope CJ will read that...
Fairness is all that should matter

Thorm V2
02-22-2014, 10:58 AM
Yes, not taking advantage of last weekend's glitch was frustrating.

But, they did give us another 48 hours to compete/complete the 200 kills.

The extra time allowed me to finish gold free.

Sy007
02-22-2014, 01:08 PM
Thanks Gree , you've just saved me a hell of a lot of money in the future.
Your incompetence is mind boggling. All I can say is thank you iTunes , the refund was completed in less than 5 mins of contact.
No more spending from me.

CJ pass this on to Mike Lu : The reason your whales stop spending is down to your company's incompetence and trying to rip people off. You should take some tips from apple , there support is second to none. You support is the worst ive ever seen. All your interested in is fleecing gambling addicts, and sooner or later they will realise their mistakes, or simply go broke. I sure wouldn't want to be associated with fleecing vulnerable people, but your company is one of the biggest at doing this. It seems the Asian market has cottoned on to what you do and your revenues have dropped dramatically. Hopefully the rest of the world catches them up and sees what your really like.

Luuzer
02-23-2014, 06:56 AM
bump to the top, we (who got our kills taken away) still need those missing units

Charles of the PFJ
02-23-2014, 10:58 AM
Good work, as always Chris.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-23-2014, 01:47 PM
Thanks Gree , you've just saved me a hell of a lot of money in the future.
Your incompetence is mind boggling. All I can say is thank you iTunes , the refund was completed in less than 5 mins of contact.
No more spending from me.

CJ pass this on to Mike Lu : The reason your whales stop spending is down to your company's incompetence and trying to rip people off. You should take some tips from apple , there support is second to none. You support is the worst ive ever seen. All your interested in is fleecing gambling addicts, and sooner or later they will realise their mistakes, or simply go broke. I sure wouldn't want to be associated with fleecing vulnerable people, but your company is one of the biggest at doing this. It seems the Asian market has cottoned on to what you do and your revenues have dropped dramatically. Hopefully the rest of the world catches them up and sees what your really like.

Mr Lu did mention that the whales do look for value for money and will not spend otherwise. On the other turn of the coin they will spend considerable sums when they find value for money and he described a glitch that caused a spike in sales.

whammo
02-23-2014, 02:27 PM
Mr Lu did mention that the whales do look for value for money and will not spend otherwise. On the other turn of the coin they will spend considerable sums when they find value for money and he described a glitch that caused a spike in sales.

I think I saw Mr. Lu on that Whale Wars show...

gero
02-23-2014, 02:58 PM
So when are we supposed to see the "re-adding of a portion of the gold spent" in our accounts?

Sweet Victory
02-23-2014, 03:07 PM
As a previous gold purchasing player, I have learned my lesson and not c purchased gold in several months now. I will not purchase gold again unless I am certain that there will be no bugs/errors/etc.

sstuutss
02-23-2014, 04:55 PM
Mr Lu did mention that the whales do look for value for money

I was surprised to find that he would write all that down given some of the issues facing freemium/gambling apps. It may come back to bite him one day.

Thief
02-24-2014, 09:23 AM

CJ,

I apologize for the delay in responding back to this post i just didn't want anyone else to feel as if i was trying to monopolize this issue. I think i generally have good ideas on how to fix things (hence why i work as a project manager/Scheduler just not in the software industry)

The Sequence of Events that should have take place to resolve the issue for everyone:

Step #1 You added 2 days to the event (Bravo for this since no one could go past lvl 10 for a duration of 10 days this was a good step forward in the many that were needed to resolve this event)

Step #2a (you could have removed prizes from everyone and refunded any gold spent on event. Woudn't have been fun but you could have done it and probably would haven't had anymore backlash than you already did...and it would have been fair)

Step #2b Instead of taking away the prize you could have simply awarded it to all the players who reached boss 10. Its a great prize don't get me wrong but it allows everyone to get it (due to this glitch). All of those that had reset kills wouldn't matter because everyone reached lvl 10 that was particicpating in the event.

Step #3) Now you offer a new prize for reaching lvl 200. Yes it would probably have to be better than the original but everyone is starting at lvl 10 and has to reach boss 200. It would have been the best and fairest approach

Step #4) Address the lvl 300 Tier. This is something that hasn't event been acknowledged that it exists by gree? Is it the plan to keep a 151-299 Tier and a 300 tier on the boss events? Help us understand whats going on. Again communicate. Ideally it needs to be modified but starting with communicating would be nice.

Note: These Reccomendations were posted within 24 hours of the Boss event and could have easily been implemented.

Richard B
02-27-2014, 03:07 PM
Did anyone else besides those here who have posted get their gold refund ?
I have sent in numerous tickets and replies and no gold refund. I've gotten responses from Gree saying they acknowledged problem and am escalating ticket. But no refund. It's been numerous days!

Depressing as I spent a lot of gold on,y to find out at boss 131 it was impossible to complete. I estimate at my lvl 300 account with each boss taking hundreds of gold would have taken in the entire event 100k gold to complete approximately.

Cj.. Please help with my refund. It's the on,y thing fair at this point. I used approximately 3600 - 4000 gold..

I Am Legend
02-27-2014, 07:29 PM
Wait you have spent gold on a Gree event and you ended up getting ****** and now your surprised? I know some people are slow on the uptake but come on?

FYI I have a life so I did maybe like 20-30 lvl 10 bosses before the bug was fixed and got up to 38/80 before the event ended. I'm neither mad, disappointing, or surprised. This event to me was just another day in the life of Gree gaming ;)

2000y2k
02-28-2014, 12:39 AM
Did anyone else besides those here who have posted get their gold refund ?
I have sent in numerous tickets and replies and no gold refund. I've gotten responses from Gree saying they acknowledged problem and am escalating ticket. But no refund. It's been numerous days!

Depressing as I spent a lot of gold on,y to find out at boss 131 it was impossible to complete. I estimate at my lvl 300 account with each boss taking hundreds of gold would have taken in the entire event 100k gold to complete approximately.

Cj.. Please help with my refund. It's the on,y thing fair at this point. I used approximately 3600 - 4000 gold..

Pretty sure gold was only being refunding if it was used prior to the fix and not after. If you were having issues with boss 131 when the level 10 boss was not stuck I'm guessing you are out of luck.

Snatcher
02-28-2014, 09:02 AM

I still havent got any gold back that i used on it

Die14
02-28-2014, 10:42 AM
Nothing here :(

gero
02-28-2014, 11:31 AM
No refund here as well, and gold spent was before the fix was put in place.

Snatcher
02-28-2014, 12:12 PM
So what is gree going to do About the reset and gold that has been used before my(our) reset

Snatcher
03-01-2014, 01:20 AM
I want my cash back plz

pb23
03-01-2014, 02:14 AM
I was one that had kills reset, and what I found laughable about the bone they threw us was this:

1. How do you refund gold on an event that you can drop the level 10 boss with 1 free hit?

2. So basically, they're finding a creative way to say they aren't doing anything at all about their screwup, and they CERTAINLY aren't going to address the hundreds of gold now required to finish, that was not required prior to kills being erased.

They'll go ahead and refund everyone for the part it was impossible to spend any gold on though. Solid plan.

Snatcher
03-01-2014, 09:33 AM
Bump for a cause....

Snatcher
03-02-2014, 12:25 AM

Can Any developer look into This plz and give back out gold that have been used.....plz

Snatcher
03-04-2014, 08:25 AM
And still no answer..... Cmon gree....

Generik79
03-04-2014, 08:48 AM
BEFORE YOUR TRY TO ROLL this event with 200 bosses out again please rethink it this time.....

1. Less bosses.
2. If you make a class of one level only (300) you are ridiculous.
3. Offer dev support at first day of event not 5 days later.

Generik79
03-04-2014, 08:49 AM
Can Any developer look into This plz and give back out gold that have been used.....plz

I'm still waiting for my insult gold from the Ltq with non-working bonus units...that was 8 months or more ago.

Snatcher
03-04-2014, 01:03 PM
Tardavic i hope your Reading This......

MaTY GS
04-05-2014, 06:14 PM
Qwretyuiop
J