PDA

View Full Version : Weird glitches

xFran
02-20-2014, 03:23 PM
Hello all,

I got this weird glitches, for some time now (last 10 updates or something). Everytime an update comes (the update which says 'restart game yes/no', not the play store upgrade), something doesn't work. For example, with the current LTQ, I can click on the new NPC's, but when I do the game crashes and says 'Crime City has stopped working'. Same goes for the lockbox event. When I click the icon to get to te screen to open a lockbox, Crime City crashes... It's hella annoying. The lockbox event did work for a day or two, after uninstalling and installin a couple of times. But when I got the LTQ update, the lockbox stopped working too.

Tried uninstalling/installing, deleting all data and reinstalling and whiping cache. Nothing works anymore, tried it all a dozen times.
Any help? Has someone gotten these kind of glitches before?

Thanks in advance!

StickyNick
02-20-2014, 04:56 PM
What kimd of device? I have an old Android that I used to play CC on hourly with no problems. No I can't even open the game, force closes while loading every single time.

Jclew
02-20-2014, 08:10 PM
What kimd of device? I have an old Android that I used to play CC on hourly with no problems. No I can't even open the game, force closes while loading every single time.

You should definitely enlarge your sig pics.. They only take up a half a page currently, you can do better than that!

HavingFun
02-20-2014, 10:25 PM
If those problems annoy you just wait until the Raid Boss begins.

xFran
02-21-2014, 05:07 AM
I'm running CC on a Galaxy S2. But it's strange, now everytime an update comes and I restart by pressing 'yes', it closes the game after loading almost fully. Then when I restart, it opens, but there always are bugs. I'm getting a Note 3 next month, the problems better be gone by then.

aron
02-21-2014, 05:26 AM
Try to free the cache for crime city on your device. Go to settings > storage > choose downloaded apps > choose crime city and clear cache/data.

Then, when you open the game it should prompt you to install latest dataset after downloading.

I do this once a week (depends on how many hoods/maps i visit) after I was made aware of the huge amounts of data cc caches.

Andrew Apple Maffia
02-21-2014, 12:25 PM
Hi every one ,

Im playing CC on these devices : iPad 2 / iPad 4 / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4s . My iPhone 4 account is during raid boss events not working...it get stuck... Anyone else having this problem to ? The iPhone 4 's is working normal...hope some feedback so i know what to do...

Thanks ,

Andrew , Holland

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-16-2015, 07:41 PM
The new update caused more glitches

there are easier ways to get your post count up.