PDA

View Full Version : my hard earned points and terror boxes gone

bradharvy
02-20-2014, 11:15 AM
Anyone have a problem where they lost all loot items, and terror boxes.?
I went from well over 600k attack and 700k def. Down to 1k!!!!
I'm pissed,. I've put money into this game, level 60 sum, every time I try to do a syndicate mission, it force closes the app.
Using a samsung note. Tablet. Wth? I noticed when I attack someone in my list, looks like it happened to them as well
cause they are same level with no attack pts either. I don't think it's my tablet. I've got gold that's worthless now.
Can anyone explain. ? It just happened as soon as the box event started. Thanks Brad.

therealbengie
02-20-2014, 11:18 AM
have you tried force closing a reopening to update your hood?

RealTeflonDon
02-20-2014, 11:26 AM
Sounds like another display error to me. Close CC, go to your app manager & clear data. Log back in and get the most recent data push again. Should solve some problems.

bradharvy
02-20-2014, 11:45 AM
Thanks a million. Back up and running. Now I want to know why. ? I lost valuable time to open boxes...

RealTeflonDon
02-20-2014, 11:57 AM
Thanks a million. Back up and running. Now I want to know why. ? I lost valuable time to open boxes...

My guess would be that your data push didn't come through properly, or, past data pushes were interfering with the current.

There's a ton of bloat that gets shoved into your device as time goes on. So, its best to clear data periodically to help prevent issues like the one you were experiencing

ILikeTheAbuse
02-20-2014, 12:26 PM

For weeks, my 6mil attack account opened up on my phone and showed between 200k and 800k depending on how much of the dataset was able to download before it crashed the game. The weapons never loaded. Your info was still intact on the server side, so you are able to attack and defend with your full strength... did you ever try taking a look through a rival's inventory after an attack? All the pictures are missing when that happens.