PDA

View Full Version : Event Daily Login 7

Tardavic
02-19-2014, 05:55 PM
Hey guys, in case anyone has any question in regards to the current daily rewards event, here is some information which we hope to be helpful.

This is a wrapper goal for the current Daily Login Reward cycle.

Here's how it works: Log in to your game every day and collect your daily reward. When you have obtained the prize for logging in on the 28th day of the cycle before the goal has ended, you will complete the goal and receive the bonus wrapper prize.

Thanks!

DaBoss!
02-19-2014, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the info!!
-DaBoss

andy2
02-19-2014, 06:12 PM
To confirm: if you are not currently on the 7th cycle of daily rewards, there is no way you can catch up and get the wrapper prize. Even if you collect 28 units in 28 days, if some of them are still the 6th cycle you are out of luck.

Pidgeot
02-19-2014, 06:14 PM
So since my account just started the Terra cycle, On day 28, I get the 28 Terra Devastate Humvee (ground 7868 6000) boost unit. When I get that (Terra Devastate Humvee), I'll also get the Cold Flying Fortress 27k 22k boost unit?

Pee-Wee Herman
02-19-2014, 06:47 PM
So since my account just started the Terra cycle, On day 28, I get the 28 Terra Devastate Humvee (ground 7868 6000) boost unit. When I get that (Terra Devastate Humvee), I'll also get the Cold Flying Fortress 27k 22k boost unit?
I believe so.

sbs2716g
02-19-2014, 10:15 PM

No. U will need to be in the "cold" series.

Mr. Artois
02-19-2014, 10:34 PM
To confirm: if you are not currently on the 7th cycle of daily rewards, there is no way you can catch up and get the wrapper prize. Even if you collect 28 units in 28 days, if some of them are still the 6th cycle you are out of luck. that's bs if true

2000y2k
02-19-2014, 10:55 PM
Hey guys,

To add to this for further reference:

To note that in order to receive the new cycle of Daily Login Rewards, you first need to have the most current data set mw_20140218_18. To check your data set, open your in-game Menu, tap on More, and then About. To update your data set, exit and restart your game several times until you see the new content.

Secondly, a new cycle of daily rewards begins after the previous cycle has been completed. If you finished the previous cycle before the new cycle was available, there may be a day or two in between where no reward was given at login, which is as intended.

If you did not receive a prize notification, or the collected box was not checked off, please be assured that you have received your reward. Please go to your inventory and check for the item:

Cycle 6 prizes:

Day / Description / Tab / Attack / Defense
----------------------------------------------------------
24 Terra Battle Tank ground 1136 1200
25 Terra Behemoth ground 1200 1318
26 Terra Armadillo ground 1300 1410
27 Terra Hunter ground 1408 1500
28 Terra Devastate Humvee ground 7868 6000

Cycle 7 prizes:

Day / Description / Tab / Attack / Defense
----------------------------------------------------------
1 Cold Vega Bomber air 301 200
2 Cold Rogue Leader infantry 117 85
3 Cold Stingray Railgun sea 127 103
4 Cold Centurion C ground 138 128
5 Cold 22nd Regiment infantry 157 156

I hope this helps!

This is in another thread.

Bungle79
02-20-2014, 01:18 AM
To confirm: if you are not currently on the 7th cycle of daily rewards, there is no way you can catch up and get the wrapper prize. Even if you collect 28 units in 28 days, if some of them are still the 6th cycle you are out of luck.

Gree: please can you confirm whether this is true or not?

Aks
02-20-2014, 03:20 AM
Gree: please can you confirm whether this is true or not?
Yes its true..
You have to he in 7 series to get that wrapper unit..
If u get cold gernadier unit which is 28th day unit by march 20th then you will be able to get that wrapper unit..

If u on terra series and on day 26th or before.. There is no way u can catch up..
As one of my account is behind as well.. Thats why i know this..

Hope it helps..

akindfoe
02-20-2014, 03:41 AM
I have a problem . I am still at the previous one and have not started this new one and I am still 5 days behind so is impossible to complete the ltq *_*

Robg
02-20-2014, 04:18 AM
My god what a bunch of idiots. How do you people get through life? You only have to log in ffs and you're being rewarded. No need to spend gold, no need to tap tap tap for hours...not difficult to understand!!! Re-start your app until you have the above mentioned data set. Simple: Or at least it is if you were born with more than 2 brain cells.

I don't complete my day 28 cycle until tomorrow. Therefor I won't get the big prize for daily login 7. Because it expires in 27 days. That's what people are trying to tell you smart guy.

Vegaman
02-20-2014, 07:49 AM
My god what a bunch of idiots. How do you people get through life? You only have to log in ffs and you're being rewarded. No need to spend gold, no need to tap tap tap for hours...not difficult to understand!!! Re-start your app until you have the above mentioned data set. Simple: Or at least it is if you were born with more than 2 brain cells.

I love it when ppl don't read the thread, then wade in.

Maz
02-20-2014, 08:48 AM
I also seem to be on the wrong cycle. I have the latest push, everything's up to date.

I took time off and quit mw. Now I am 2-3 cycles behind on log ins. My 28 day reward is a ship with 10% sea attack boost.

So will I forever be behind in these daily log in goals now? Or do I have to complete the current one to kick start the new one??

Again yes, I have the latest push and data.

Blitzkrieg82288
02-20-2014, 09:25 AM
And you tardavic for the info

JerseyGirl
02-22-2014, 09:58 AM
What if i was loging in everyday until i tried to transfer my acc, and it glitched, so i was forced to wait for gree support to help me. It is unfair.

Inimical
02-22-2014, 11:57 AM
I haven't missed a day of logging in for 2 years and it hasn't started yet for me. Great event !

Username 2
02-22-2014, 12:21 PM
I also quit this game at a point in time about a year and a half ago and then rejoined about 5 months ago. Because I joined in the middle of a cycle I will now be unable to receive this reward even though I have atleast logged in for a few minuets every day and received that days unit. With this being said, it is outrageous that someone who just happened to start their account at the right time and hit the first day of a cycle will get a reward, even if they have only been playing for as little as a few days.

As has been already mentioned elsewhere, would be nice if they made this event to be one where you just log in for 28 straight days without missing one to get it because it would still be encouraging people to play every single day, but it also wouldn't be punishing those of us who are loyal to the game who just happen to have started playing at the wrong time.

Overall this just looks like another way that Gree is getting everyone pissed off, would probably be beneficial for them to scrap this goal and never come back to it due to the controversy it has created, which only pushes people closer to leaving the game.

2000y2k
03-18-2014, 07:40 AM
What's the bonus on the wrapper unit?

Lancerdually
03-18-2014, 08:20 AM
What's the bonus on the wrapper unit?

Cold Flying Fortress

goober
03-18-2014, 09:42 AM
It's not just outrageous - it creates an unfair advantage for one group of players over another. We all know that unfair advantages - or unfair disadvantages - are a prime reason people quit and also a prime reason that refunds are issued.

The only way to make these events fair to all players is to make it possible for anyone, regardless of which set they are on, to be able to complete the event. Either reset the set at the start of the event, or make the event require 28 logins in 28 days, not completing the set. As it stands today, this event is unfair and biased against certain players.

it is outrageous that someone who just happened to start their account at the right time and hit the first day of a cycle will get a reward, even if they have only been playing for as little as a few days.
it also wouldn't be punishing those of us who are loyal to the game who just happen to have started playing at the wrong time.

Wufnu
03-18-2014, 10:03 AM
I'm still confused about how this works but I do know I go overseas every 3 months. I got home in Jan and have logged in everyday since. Today was my 28th day of logging in (for this "month") and I received nothing but the daily log in prize.

Mark-1
03-18-2014, 10:18 AM
I'm still confused about how this works but I do know I go overseas every 3 months. I got home in Jan and have logged in everyday since. Today was my 28th day of logging in (for this "month") and I received nothing but the daily log in prize.

Wufnu, a new 28 day cycle is started sometime after the old one is finished. Once you start a cycle, you stay on it till you finish it. If it takes you 35 days to finish the 28 day cycle, you will be 7 days behind the players that started the next cycle after going 28 for 28. So there are people for a variety of reasons are behind the current cycle that ends in 2 days.

Gree added an event that grants a unit with a small boost to players that complete the Cold cycle (current one) by 3/20/14. They allowed a couple days of fluff, so you could have missed just 2 days either this cycle or one of the previous. It is a reward for those who were able to log in every day for about 4 months in a row. I can't remember how many exactly. This is the 7th cycle, but there was a gap on one cycle where it started many days late. That allowed players to catch up to the current cycle. So this was an event that rewarded the extreme players that were able to log in without fail whether their fault or the fault of others. They had to log in every day from that break in the cycle to be on the correct pace, or be very lucky to start an account on the 1st day of a cycle.

Pidgeot
03-18-2014, 10:28 AM
I've logged on everyday since I started my 2 account months ago. I was 2 cycles behind. How is that fair?

marcrochon
03-18-2014, 01:05 PM
I am a daily player and log in every day. Went on vacation and when i came back was a few days behind in this new cycle. 4 days to be exact. If you are to give a wrapper prize then everyone should be reset to day 1. Or give the wrapper prize to everyone who finishes. Putting a time of x amount of days to complete the cycle when you are on another cycle and cannot quit the current cycle is unjust for people who may want to quit the cycle to get a better prize.

Chimera
03-18-2014, 02:25 PM
I have logged in everyday for 828 days. I got the Cold Flying Fortress and +4% Air Attack. I knew my insanity would reward me someday.

Evil Mastermind
03-18-2014, 02:52 PM
I have logged in everyday for 828 days. I got the Cold Flying Fortress and +4% Air Attack. I knew my insanity would reward me someday.

Your insanity has me by only 19 days. 809 in a row here. Geez :(

Agent Orange
03-18-2014, 03:02 PM
The problem is that if you reset there are some people who are not in sync with this current event that are close to completing the previous event and they might be 1 or 2 days away from the final prize so then they get screwed.

You will also have some players like me who are up to date so we finish the event today and get the awards.

But now you have a fresh problem, folks will complain that a new event isn't starting right away. Me personally I would be fine with waiting a few days so everyone gets on the same page or perhaps we have a warning at there is a 7 day gap between these events and then they are reset so everyone starts fresh.

My best guess is that no matter what is decided upon someone is going to complain.

Pidgeot
03-18-2014, 03:10 PM
^Its not just complaining just to do it. We do it because things are wrong with this game and needs to be fixed. We have a right to address or make complaints when a product we're paying or wanting to pay into it.

[NMA]Robbie
03-18-2014, 03:27 PM
About daily login event im playing daily and today i login to get reward again and it reset to day 1? Where is a problem? I do not understand how it happened? My ipad got stuck somehow. So i backup with itunes and i connect to the server and it pop up day 1 again?

Tardavic
03-18-2014, 05:07 PM
Hey guys,

We understand that this event can be frustrating and confusing, but if you have not already done so, please send in a ticket to Support so that someone there can look into the issue.

If this needs any further investigation then we will pass over to the developers.

Pidgeot
03-18-2014, 05:25 PM
I think Im going to give up on this. I'm so tired of being avoided when trying to get answers.

Mr. Artois
03-18-2014, 05:43 PM
Hey guys,

We understand that this event can be frustrating and confusing, but if you have not already done so, please send in a ticket to Support so that someone there can look into the issue.

If this needs any further investigation then we will pass over to the developers.

This was not a very well thought out event from the developers, half of us get screwed due to a previous gree error in the cycle and the rest benefit.

I see no point in wasting my time contacting support to receive yet another generic reply.

Wufnu
03-18-2014, 06:22 PM
Yeah I don't understand this event so don't even know what to put in a ticket other than I've logged in everyday since Jan 6th and have received nothing but the daily prizes. I give up......

reesiepuff
03-18-2014, 07:01 PM
Got my prize this morning :) thanks for rewarding people that play everyday

iamnasty
03-18-2014, 07:16 PM
This was not a very well thought out event from the developers, half of us get screwed due to a previous gree error in the cycle and the rest benefit.

I see no point in wasting my time contacting support to receive yet another generic reply.

For once i do have to agreed with you and YEP, it's a waste of time !!!, what's the point of sending any ticket if if no reply from my 3 weeks old ticket !!!.....moo :D

sbs2716g
03-18-2014, 07:27 PM
the goal/timer should start for each individual once he started the first day of the COLD CYCLE.. give them 28 days to complete the goals. if they miss out one day, the goal will be gone...

Socks
03-18-2014, 09:02 PM
Got mine on both accounts. Sucks to be you if you can't follow simple directions.

Kimm
03-19-2014, 05:16 AM
Hey guys,

I have send in multiple tickets all getting the same automatic response. Reply that that did not answer my question and read my ticket again, then get a reply "sorry for the bla bla" we will pass it on to the devs... Reply again how that is gonna help me get that unit , which I can't receive due to the programming even when I played the event by their rules, and they simply don't respond anymore. Or with the same auto response as the first mail.. not exactly customer support... And p.s. tardavic. Your bump to Cj about the anniversary nominees few weeks ago didn't seem to have helped since in 3 days month 2 has passed.

MadAtWorld
03-19-2014, 05:31 AM
No. U will need to be in the "cold" series.

I am not in the Cold cycle, I completed the one before it and got the Cold Flying Fortress.

Kimm
03-20-2014, 04:48 AM
So I finished the cold series just now.. because programming prevented me from getting it before yesterday.. logged in every day.. but no wrapper unit.. so.. thanks a lot.. that grees programming a.k.a. glitches prevent me from getting that unit, very fair gree. Very fair..

Rob TRK
03-20-2014, 05:17 AM
20th March. As I noted a I received the cold Flying Fortress with HLP on the 18th after finishing the cold cycle.
LLP logged in at Day 19 of the Cold series this morning. Account has logged in every day it is purely a case of the cycle that I started on with the mini account. Not something that I chose.
To be honest I got exactly what I expected.
Gree announced it there was just no way to complete with LLP. I guess I look at it as a gift for longevity of the HLP.....

What?
03-20-2014, 08:35 AM
Android sucks for this event. There have been problems with the cycles that have nothing to do with a person logging in every day or not. I've had a cycle reset for no reason losing a few days. I've had days repeat where I collected the same day twice. The game is always running in the background if you don't "leave" you won't actually log out unlike iOS. All these problems cost everyday players from not receiving the unit. I have two accounts that I play regularly one on iOS and the other android. They both started from day one with the daily units. They have both been played everyday. Guess which platform got the prize and guess which didn't. Gree should at least reset the cycle on android because I'm still 14 days behind on this current cycle and it's not from lack of playing.

Kimm
03-24-2014, 08:57 PM
And again something that just keeps getting ignored until people just stop asking about it. Awesome!

Pidgeot
03-24-2014, 11:10 PM
want them to give this unit to everyone or take it away from everyone.

bam bam.
03-25-2014, 12:20 AM
want them to give this unit to everyone or take it away from everyone.

Give it to everyone who logged in for 28days straight and did exactly as the goal instructed them to do. My hlp got the unit, my llp did not but they both did what was asked of them! Hlp iOS LLP android.

Pidgeot
03-25-2014, 01:54 AM
Give it to everyone who logged in for 28days straight and did exactly as the goal instructed them to do. My hlp got the unit, my llp did not but they both did what was asked of them! Hlp iOS LLP android.

Thats what I meant but I also want it for the players who got the splashscreen who were in the Terra cycle and completed 28 days as well.

JimmyThePick
03-25-2014, 05:42 PM
Here’s one possible solution, and if it’s been mentioned before by someone apologies beforehand.

Gree, At the conclusion of the current version 7 cycle, just reinstitute the scratchers for 30 days then start cycle 8 or 9 after that. At least this way the playing field is semi-level. Players who login daily from that point forward (regardless of their start date), will have the opportunity to earn the new wrapper rewards.

Mr. Artois
03-25-2014, 05:54 PM
This thread will simply continue to be ignored

bam bam.
03-26-2014, 04:52 AM
Thats what I meant but I also want it for the players who got the splashscreen who were in the Terra cycle and completed 28 days as well.

That's what im sayin dude lol. Yes.

Mr. Artois
03-26-2014, 10:16 AM
The silence is deafening

Veccster
03-26-2014, 10:41 AM
I logged in for the 28th straight day today and received the final unit with the 3% sea boost but no Cold Flying Fortress. Sucks that I wasn't eligible for the reward even though I completed the task.

My hope is that they are using the time off right now to allow members to catch up. We may see a new event in the next couple days / week. If they did this with each cycle, you may only miss one or two event rewards but will have a chance to catch up if you remain consistent.

lemonhaze
03-26-2014, 10:43 AM
I logged in for the 28th straight day today and received the final unit with the 3% sea boost but no Cold Flying Fortress. Sucks that I wasn't eligible for the reward even though I completed the task.

My hope is that they are using the time off right now to allow members to catch up. We may see a new event in the next couple days / week. If they did this with each cycle, you may only miss one or two event rewards but will have a chance to catch up if you remain consistent. im on day 5 of new login rewards

Flidai
03-26-2014, 11:57 AM
I logged in daily, never missed a day, but due to the timing of their cycle to where I was, day#, I just now completed the 28th day... But I had about 10 days in the old cycle before this last 28 day period... Did that make any sense?

I was on like day 18 (don't remember exact day #), had to complete to day 28, begin with day #1 and just now finished day #28. If the spirit of this event was the number of consecutive days, I haven't missed a day since I started this account. Why did I miss receiving the reward? Doesn't seem very fair as I did everything the players who received the reward did.

What gives? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Vegaman
03-26-2014, 02:37 PM
I got the final unit of login7 the cold grenadier on the 20th March.
I didn't get the wrapper. Sent a ticket. Reply was the event is closed and you had to complete it in the time frame.
I did and sent proof. Heard nothing since.
This sucks !!!

Kimm
03-31-2014, 09:54 PM
I logged in daily, never missed a day, but due to the timing of their cycle to where I was, day#, I just now completed the 28th day... But I had about 10 days in the old cycle before this last 28 day period... Did that make any sense?

I was on like day 18 (don't remember exact day #), had to complete to day 28, begin with day #1 and just now finished day #28. If the spirit of this event was the number of consecutive days, I haven't missed a day since I started this account. Why did I miss receiving the reward? Doesn't seem very fair as I did everything the players who received the reward did.

What gives? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Same here with one of my accounts. Missed the prize by 1 day cause of issues with android in the past. But apparently this isn't important enough to gree to resolve since they can't make money off it.