PDA

View Full Version : We see the posts in the last 30 minutes. Answer the questions related to epic boss!

2000y2k
02-19-2014, 03:41 PM
Hey guys,

To add to this for further reference:

To note that in order to receive the new cycle of Daily Login Rewards, you first need to have the most current data set mw_20140218_18. To check your data set, open your in-game Menu, tap on More, and then About. To update your data set, exit and restart your game several times until you see the new content.

Secondly, a new cycle of daily rewards begins after the previous cycle has been completed. If you finished the previous cycle before the new cycle was available, there may be a day or two in between where no reward was given at login, which is as intended.

If you did not receive a prize notification, or the collected box was not checked off, please be assured that you have received your reward. Please go to your inventory and check for the item:

Cycle 6 prizes:

Day / Description / Tab / Attack / Defense
----------------------------------------------------------
24 Terra Battle Tank ground 1136 1200
25 Terra Behemoth ground 1200 1318
26 Terra Armadillo ground 1300 1410
27 Terra Hunter ground 1408 1500
28 Terra Devastate Humvee ground 7868 6000

Cycle 7 prizes:

Day / Description / Tab / Attack / Defense
----------------------------------------------------------
1 Cold Vega Bomber air 301 200
2 Cold Rogue Leader infantry 117 85
3 Cold Stingray Railgun sea 127 103
4 Cold Centurion C ground 138 128
5 Cold 22nd Regiment infantry 157 156

I hope this helps!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?84000-Extra-bonus-unit-for-logging-in-every-day.-Daily-rewards-7-series/page4

Hey guys, thanks for mentioning this to us.

Our developers are aware of this and is being looked into at this time.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?84000-Extra-bonus-unit-for-logging-in-every-day.-Daily-rewards-7-series/page4

Please keep in mind that our developers are constantly taking any and all feedback into consideration, though we do not know what will/can be carried out but will certainly add this to all collective feedback which is being passed over to the developers.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?84029-ideas-for-gree/page2

My apologies, this was fixed in 3.9.8, which is currently the latest client version and you should not experience this problem with the next event.

Thanks everyone for being so patient while trying to resolve this matter!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?82764-Minor-WD-Turkey-Bug/page8

They are alive and safe.

Agent Orange
02-19-2014, 03:45 PM
Guess that means that many Android players are locked out of these goodies again.... already seeing data push failures on two of my tablets.

socomloser
02-19-2014, 03:53 PM
Fall out event when they pushed the data at the end of event hurt a lot of people on iltq. I figured by now there be answer on that. what is the plan if any!! I mean I was unable finished because keep resetting energy lost ton of cash. That was almost a week ago!!

Tardavic
02-19-2014, 04:21 PM
Thanks for putting together this thread and the time to address this concern with the latest fallout with the LTQ/Epic Boss event issues.

We still do not have a viable solution or any further updates at this time. We are still looking into this andwe will post any updates we have as soon as we have more to go on.

socomloser
02-19-2014, 04:35 PM
Yeah just wondering if there a update on it yet

Wufnu
02-19-2014, 05:22 PM
Let us know what you come up with. You all really should have left it alone once the glitch was known. You created a very uneven playing field by attempting a fix over 24 hours into the event.

whammo
02-19-2014, 05:47 PM
Thanks for putting together this thread and the time to address this concern with the latest fallout with the LTQ/Epic Boss event issues.

We still do not have a viable solution or any further updates at this time. We are still looking into this andwe will post any updates we have as soon as we have more to go on.

Here is a viable solution:

Respond to your tickets with solutions rather than generic, unhelpful responses. Hire more support staff if needed. The customer satisfaction gained will drive continued gold spending (revenue) from repeat customers and more than pay the labor cost of additional support staff.

Heaven forbid we keep this business profitable by providing great service with a "customer is always right" policy. You'll find this will work well with whatever metrics you're using to attract new business.

I hear the cost per acquisition of a new customer these days is quite high...

This consult has been provided to you free of charge.

Bobar
02-19-2014, 06:00 PM

normally thats your job

TheDanimal
02-19-2014, 06:10 PM
Here is a viable solution:

Respond to your tickets with solutions rather than generic, unhelpful responses. Hire more support staff if needed. The customer satisfaction gained will drive continued gold spending (revenue) from repeat customers and more than pay the labor cost of additional support staff.

Heaven forbid we keep this business profitable by providing great service with a "customer is always right" policy. You'll find this will work well with whatever metrics you're using to attract new business.

I hear the cost per acquisition of a new customer these days is quite high...

This consult has been provided to you free of charge.

I agree lol.
Hiring, I fear, is not an option. Gree has been laying people off, not hiring.
I wonder if the lackluster customer service is somehow related to their Gree Japanese masters... Cultural maybe? Lol
I've heard Funzio was a much better company. Too bad they can't call the shots here. This whole thing reeks of micromanagement from above. What & when they post is too calculated & intentionally vague - like a lawyer is breathing over their shoulder. Haha
Can't figure any other reason. Defies logic that customer service would be so poor, when they are obviously business savvy enough to drive the bottom line

andy2
02-19-2014, 06:17 PM
The culture to work at gree must by abysmal, that's the only reason I can think of. Everyone is worried about the bottom line now, or else they won't have a job later because of all of the layoffs. This short sighted approach, may give the developers jobs for a few months, but it is ultimately what will kill the game and run off all of the customers.

I agree lol.
Hiring, I fear, is not an option. Gree has been laying people off, not hiring.
I wonder if the lackluster customer service is somehow related to their Gree Japanese masters... Cultural maybe? Lol
I've heard Funzio was a much better company. Too bad they can't call the shots here. This whole thing reeks of micromanagement from above. What & when they post is too calculated & intentionally vague - like a lawyer is breathing over their shoulder. Haha
Can't figure any other reason. Defies logic that customer service would be so poor, when they are obviously business savvy enough to drive the bottom line

TheDanimal
02-19-2014, 06:22 PM

How about a response to my ticket... A meaningful one. Ticket #1387984 - screen shot attached. I want credit for my boss kills OR the unit, which I know for a fact you guys can make happen.
You'll forgive me if my patience is gone. Try and see it from our perspective. I think you'd be angry by now too

whammo
02-19-2014, 07:35 PM
How about a response to my ticket... A meaningful one. Ticket #1387984 - screen shot attached. I want credit for my boss kills OR the unit, which I know for a fact you guys can make happen.
You'll forgive me if my patience is gone. Try and see it from our perspective. I think you'd be angry by now too

Same here... I've done over 200 bosses now... and NOT the kind you hit once for free and they die. I've done FAR more to earn the unit than others who received it. My ticket is #1386582. Going on 5 days now with nothing done or said.

whammo
02-19-2014, 07:46 PM
Response from support less than 4 minutes after posting previous message. They ARE watching.

To update those of you getting the run around: another generic response saying they have no solution and when there is an update they'll let the players know via the forum.

Mr. Artois
02-19-2014, 07:58 PM
Response from support less than 4 minutes after posting previous message. They ARE watching.

To update those of you getting the run around: another generic response saying they have no solution and when there is an update they'll let the players know via the forum.

No doubt the developers are investigating it.

free play
02-19-2014, 11:42 PM
Closed ticked and notting, we are allowed to find glitches and use them, gree have shown the way with this event

free play
02-20-2014, 01:09 AM

Will we get an update before the event is over

TheDanimal
02-20-2014, 04:32 AM

You a$$. Piggyback my idea AND get a response before me?! :p haha
Got my response at 8:51.
Generic as well - Still investigating reset... Apologies for inconvenience... Thanks for continued patience. Ticket closed.

Appreciate the response guys, but it wasn't exactly meaningful. You're not telling me anything new.
Your track record suggests that time will expire on the event and you will announce that the error was found & you apologize for the inconvenience, but you did extend the time of the event which allowed ample time to complete it. So sorry, thanks much, hugs & kisses, ~Team Gree

The Gamble
Option 1: I stop wasting more hours glued to this game to finish the event with as little gold as possible. Trust that Gree will listen to common sense & reason, and grant the unit to those of us who can at least prove a reset happened and that we have killed at least 200 bosses total.
Option 2: not have faith that Gree will fairly compensate those of us who we're reset & do the event as normal, finishing with gold and getting pissed when the last boss ends up having 2.05 billion hp. Add one more & possibly last nail in the coffin

Hmmmm I dunno guys. What do you all think?

free play
02-20-2014, 04:36 AM

Why is it so hard to figure out, as a dev you found a glitch, pushed a patch through, simple,
Us customers either used the glitch to complete the 200 kills or we lost some or all our kills during the first 36hrs.
Past events you let the cycle run with the glitches so every one was on the same playing field, or you took the unit back, again every one on the same playing field,

Doing what your doing now and that notting you are not allowing the same playing field, also you are allowing us to use glitches to better ourselfs in the game.

Not taken the unit back or not giving it to everyone you are simply condoning the use of glitches and have set a knew precedent on the use of glitches

2000y2k
02-20-2014, 12:21 PM
Any update?

free play
02-20-2014, 12:34 PM
Nope, they still can't find the abacus

Kefa
02-20-2014, 12:49 PM
Not taken the unit back or not giving it to everyone you are simply condoning the use of glitches and have set a knew precedent on the use of glitches

Nobody cheated or intentionally exploited anything. The only thing anyone did was to do exactly what the in-game goals told them to do. The ONLY instructions given were the in-game goals:

DEFEAT THE AXIS OF EVIL (XX/80)

Keep attacking the (current boss name)! Defeat them 10 times.

Defeat the (boss name) 10 times. [FIGHT] xxx/200

If you got that kill count to 200/200, you did what it told you to do and got the prize it promised for doing it. To do 200 before the patch (which I personally did not) took a non-stop all-nighter and more to accomplish. If they take away units won by doing exactly what the in-game direction said to do, that would be fraud.

The people who's kills were reduced or reset after the patch are getting screwed, and they have a legitimate grievance that demands immediate attention and restitution from the company. It's an easy fix... restore the kill count by adding the amount back in that was taken away, and if/when they reach 200/200, award the promised unit.

free play
02-20-2014, 12:58 PM
Nobody cheated or intentionally exploited anything. The only thing anyone did was to do exactly what the in-game goals told them to do. The ONLY instructions given were the in-game goals:

DEFEAT THE AXIS OF EVIL (XX/80)

Keep attacking the (current boss name)! Defeat them 10 times.

Defeat the (boss name) 10 times. [FIGHT] xxx/200

If you got that kill count to 200/200, you did what it told you to do and got the prize it promised for doing it. To do 200 before the patch (which I personally did not) took a non-stop all-nighter and more to accomplish. If they take away units won by doing exactly what the in-game direction said to do, that would be fraud.

The people who's kills were reduced or reset after the patch are getting screwed, and they have a legitimate grievance that demands immediate attention and restitution from the company. It's an easy fix... restore the kill count by adding the amount back in that was taken away, and if/when they reach 200/200, award the promised unit.

Your right, no one cheated, no one said any one cheated, but we are been cheated during this event, the only winners here are those that rushed the event knowing the glitch.

What happens next time when there's a glitch and we all exploit it and gree takes the unit back, or doesn't, by gree doing notting they are setting knew standards for us to play by, find the glitches and use them before gree do because all they will do is patch it up and say notting, and if your lucky your lucky,

Kavoc
02-20-2014, 02:26 PM
This is pretty much the exact thing that happened with the wraith Goliath when kills carried over and people still have those. New events have glitches, I like that they tried to keep the game fresh by combining both elements.

Systematrix
02-20-2014, 02:52 PM
This thread is the official definition of "You can't please all the people all the time".

Kefa
02-20-2014, 02:56 PM
Your right, no one cheated, no one said any one cheated, but we are been cheated during this event, the only winners here are those that rushed the event knowing the glitch.

What happens next time when there's a glitch and we all exploit it and gree takes the unit back, or doesn't, by gree doing notting they are setting knew standards for us to play by, find the glitches and use them before gree do because all they will do is patch it up and say notting, and if your lucky your lucky,

The whole thing sucks, to be honest, but if you tapped the goal in the game and killed a boss like it told you to, it should count. If it didn't count, or if the kills got reset, they should fix it and make every kill count.

Rubbish. Most posters I have seen say they knew it was an error, they knew Gree would fix it and the clicked like mad to try and get finished before it was fixed. That exploiting a glitch. Trying to pretend you were just doing what you were told is a little weak unless you are 7.

How to fix the mess they made...... glad thats not my problem.

If the game tells you to kill 200 bosses, and you stay up all night killing 200 bosses, that's not cheating, no matter whether you are 7 or 70.

With a company that almost never shares any event requirement details with their customers in advance, other than to say, the details "...will be listed in the goals when you get to them (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83185-Fallout-Battle-LTQ-prizes!&p=1196443&viewfull=1#post1196443)" (link), it's impossible to know what they intended. It was a new event, and first time runs for new events are always far easier than subsequent runnings.

If they had posted a list of the HP for all 200 boss levels at the start of the event we would have known for sure that it wasn't working properly, and then they could have justifiably taken away the awarded units since everyone would know for certain. But without the release of official details it's speculation either way.

socomloser
02-20-2014, 03:16 PM
I don't think anybody should be mad if don't they get some sort of compersation for boss event.. Everybody had chance to take advantage to me some did some didn't .. I think what real mess up was LTQ for axis and iltq for fall out at the end.. Some people lost lot of money because keep resetting the npc .. Was not able to finish it. Maybe I wrong I think LTQ problem on both was far worst.