PDA

View Full Version : Raid boss hitters

knuckk
02-19-2014, 02:45 PM
Looking for a few big hitters to help us this time around were a top 250 faction we will have the folders just need some big guys to help us last few raid bosses we've gotten to the last 2 rounds and stopped due to the cost anyone interested plz send me a pm --- we can open up multiple spots and are willing to work a deal if u want your llp to get final unit

Dirty Mind
02-19-2014, 03:04 PM
Nobody here by that name. I think you need to look next door, at the recruitment forum

DaBoss!
02-19-2014, 03:09 PM
Could you keep this in the recrutiment center in order to prevent this forum from being clogged with useless threads...........Have a good day.....

-DaBoss

2000y2k
02-19-2014, 03:10 PM
I'm almost 500 pounds now and I beat my wife daily. Is this the type of heavy hitter you are looking for because I would love to

DFI
02-19-2014, 04:27 PM
Maybe if you had some common sense by posting in the recruitment room, you'd be better than top 250. Just a thought.

knuckk
02-19-2014, 04:32 PM
Jesus last raid boss a lot of ppl posted here for help ... But hey
My bad I'm glad the "forum police " take their job seriously .... Trolles are trolles cuz their lives blow and they r miserable --- so they must make others --- anyway get a life fellas stop getting upset over a simple I mean honestly from my title u could tell what the post was about --- get a life

Speakingthetruth
02-19-2014, 04:35 PM
My bad I'm glad the "forum police " take their job seriously .... Trolles are trolles cuz their lives blow and they r miserable --- so they must make others --- anyway get a life fellas stop getting upset over a simple I mean honestly from my title u could tell what the post was about --- get a life

piss off and put the thread in its rightful spot....the forum can be a very unforgiving place...now beat it

Jesse21
02-19-2014, 04:42 PM
Yeah be a jerk on the forum, that's a good way to get help. Good luck yo yo

DaBoss!
02-19-2014, 04:44 PM

This is what we are trying to avoid....People spamming the General section with recrutiment thread....Thank you for your cooperation...
-DaBoss

lemonhaze
02-19-2014, 04:47 PM
My bad I'm glad the "forum police " take their job seriously .... Trolles are trolles cuz their lives blow and they r miserable --- so they must make others --- anyway get a life fellas stop getting upset over a simple I mean honestly from my title u could tell what the post was about --- get a life lol u all wont finish raid boss and now with ur attitude here u most defo wont..lol gl on boss 100 maybe u can use that same attitude to rally ur troops to use multi vaults for bigger damage

2000y2k
02-19-2014, 07:17 PM
piss off and put the thread in its rightful spot....the forum can be a very unforgiving place...now beat it

I could not stop laughing.

Colonel J
02-20-2014, 12:01 AM
Ahh another simpleton that needs to be targeted by trolls. You heard the man piss off and beat. For the record with your attitude I hope you fail the raid boss.

Aks
02-20-2014, 03:24 AM
Move to Recruitment section.. If u looking for help..