PDA

View Full Version : how long does it take to transfer an account?

cajunman
02-19-2014, 01:23 PM
Hello mods & cc players,

I am just wondering how long does it take to transfer an account one device to another?
I have a new Iphone 5S and transferring from an Iphone 4. i tried to follow A&F video and tried to do it by creating a Funzio ID and no luck.

I have been waiting a few days and just wonder what the wait time is for this procedure?

i sent in a ticket to Gree.

Freddy**
02-19-2014, 01:38 PM
The few times that I had to go through support to do this it took anywhere from 3 days to 8 days. I currently have a ticket open now that I submitted Sunday night and I'm still waiting. So right now I'm at 3 days.

Assault and Flattery
02-19-2014, 01:48 PM
Depends on if you give them all the information needed and how many other tickets the person who gets yours has at the time.

Fredfreddy
02-19-2014, 01:56 PM
took me 4 days. went pretty smoothly.

Fuh-Q
02-19-2014, 02:03 PM
I too am trying to switch from an 4s to 5s and have had an open ticket since Thursday 02/13/14 I finally received a response yesterday that said
Hello,
Thank you for contacting Support.
Please be informed that Funzio ID's are disabled as of now.
If you still have your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.
If you do not still have your old device, please provide as much of the following information as possible:
-Your old character's invite code (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Your old character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level

-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be around a level 1 when you first install the app)
NOTE : In order to initiate transfer it is mandatory to provide all the below mentioned security details.

-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google Wallet which includes the complete purchase invoice details (you can attach these to the reply to this email)

-Recent in-game purchases using gold/gem.
-The last login date and time made to your old account

In regards to the query about stats, "There is currently a display issue affecting bonuses, resulting in stats not showing up correctly. Rest assured, your stats are still calculating all of your items, mafia members, and bonuses fully. Our engineers are working to resolve this temporary display issue.
Thanks for your patience!

However I have already backed up and restored my phone several times and it has not worked. I have responded twice to support providing all of the necessary information to transfer my account but have not received a response. If anyone knows how I can speed this process up please let me know. I am the leader of a top 250 syndicate and its kind of hard to manage a team when I can only log on from home.

Deadwater
02-19-2014, 02:08 PM
Can we get a mod to respond on why we can't transfer using funzio Ids right now? Why are they disabled??

Assault and Flattery
02-19-2014, 02:11 PM
They are not disabled, I'm trying to figure out why anyone is being told that.

polly
02-19-2014, 02:13 PM
I was told that in answer to my ticket

polly
02-19-2014, 02:16 PM
I have transfered two different accounts on different devices, one android last fall, went OK

Transfered on iPhone 5 when warranty replaced it, took a ticket to do, phone screwed up again and replaced it, still waiting g to get ittransfered

sap_pete
02-19-2014, 02:17 PM
We have a couple tickets pending on this as well. In our case, our Syndicate leader switched phones, the transfer bombed, and we're pretty much screwed until support can get in gear to look at the ticket. All info has been provided, and it's going on three days, with no answer at all, never mind an ETA. We have old and new device ID, name, invite codes etc etc. Should be a matter of minutes. /vent

Assault and Flattery
02-19-2014, 02:19 PM
I know it's frustrating, please understand that that person has like 500 other things to answer. They will get to you!

polly
02-19-2014, 02:20 PM
I actually heard back a few days ago about giving them the information, I sent asap. Still have not heard back.

Bad phone has to be wiped and sent back in less than a weeks time

Assault and Flattery
02-19-2014, 02:21 PM
It's ok if you don't have the old phone, as long as you have the code it can still be transferred.

sap_pete
02-19-2014, 02:23 PM
Thanks, A&F. It would be great to see how long it is estimated to take, though.
"Thanks for your ticket, we'll get to it 4 days from now" would be better than not hearing anything.

Deadwater
02-19-2014, 02:31 PM
Funzio ids are disabled for ios. They don't "stick" when I sign into them in game. And haven't been able to do a transfer for days now. Would love to know when this is fixed.

polly
02-19-2014, 02:32 PM
I just want it done before I have to send my old phone back as I'm still playing on it while waiting. But I'm running out of time.

cajunman
02-19-2014, 02:46 PM
I am the same I need to hand my old phone back in and need this transfer done so i can still play the game. but i guess i have to wait for the usual response from gree's automated system

Sadee
02-19-2014, 07:19 PM
you have to do the beginning part of the quest. until you get to level 2 then you can open the box that lets you go to transfer game. go to new device and enter your information and restart. your game should be there. IF you did it right. If you didn't then you have to put in a ticket to funzio and beg them to find your game and help you get it back. But it should be painless and very quick. I've done it over and over again. I've even transferred from a Kindle to and Android. Try that. LOL You think IOS to IOS is hard. pphhhttt this is a cake walk.

polly
02-19-2014, 09:45 PM
Trust me I did kindle to android easier than this iOS, and I have signed in on both accounts, it tells me no such old account exists. If I could post a picture I would post a ss of email from GREE telling me funzio ID are disabled

pratz
02-19-2014, 10:54 PM
So you said , funzio iD transfer is not disabled. Does that mean we can still transfer via funzio in near future or that option is gone forever ? Is it just a temporary block maybe ? Will wait for reply .. Thank you

OttomanEmpire
02-20-2014, 12:15 AM
It took me less than 1 day to transfer, thanks to CE from Gree support

Ares155608
02-20-2014, 12:16 AM
I haven't had any issue doing it myself. All you have to do is create a sign-in account.

Ares155608
02-20-2014, 12:17 AM
Once you have that you can transfer between your old and new devices fairly easy with your Id and password.

polly
02-20-2014, 01:15 AM
Wish I could post a pic, have a ss of message from GREE support saying the funzio ID's are disabled

kazrobo
02-20-2014, 08:26 AM
I tried on Monday as my iPod is knackered and no the funzio is transfer on iOS to iOS kept saying books device associated with this username. My old iPod is totally knackered now so am
Waiting for gree to transfer it over

looker
02-20-2014, 11:50 AM
Im trying to transfer as well and it is not working. I can send a ticket in, but what information is needed to be sent about the new device to get the game transferred? Thanks

polly
02-20-2014, 12:23 PM
This is what I got..
Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

Please be informed that Funzio ID's are disabled as of now.

Since, you don't have access to your old device, please provide as much of the following information as possible:

-Your old character's invite code (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Your old character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level

-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (If the new game is at level 1, I would request you to advance to level 2)

For security purposes, please also provide as much of the following information as possible:

-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google Wallet (you can attach these to the reply to this email)

-Recent in-game gold/gem purchases

-Your last login date and time made to your old account

Also, in future if you encounter the same issue and if you have access to your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.

cajunman
02-20-2014, 01:15 PM
polly,
how long did you have to wait for that response from Gree?
Also how long after you gave them that info did they do the transfer for you?

thanks

RealTeflonDon
02-20-2014, 01:18 PM
Polly, I'd just like to mention that posting any response from a Customer support rep is a violation of the forum rules.

You may want to delete that, paraphrase it, and PM it to Cajun.

polly
02-20-2014, 03:07 PM
And I am still waiting for my transfer

Jerkies Yo
02-20-2014, 03:09 PM
I submitted mine a week ago and haven't heard anything. I made sure to send all the info with gold purchases so they must be backed logged. People who sent 100 new tickets make the problem that much worse.

Don'tPostPersonalInfo:D
02-20-2014, 03:23 PM
I strongly suggest gree should hire more service people. Submitted on monday still no reply yet!

sap_pete
02-21-2014, 09:57 AM
No answer here yet, either. Horrible customer service, what else is new ?

cajunman
02-25-2014, 06:52 AM
So in my email to Gree i give them all the info they need to do transfer when i first request the transfer of accounts. then after not hearing anything for 5 days i send another email asking if they had any luck and i get a response from a rep saying to give him all the info that i had given him in my first email. so it's been 2 days since i resent the same info and still no transfer?!?!?!?!

If i have given you the info you need twice, why can't you transfer the accounts?

TOUGH BIG BANG
02-25-2014, 05:43 PM
it doesn't take long

polly
02-25-2014, 06:00 PM
Took 10 days after I sent my info twice to get it transfered

Griffin4
02-26-2014, 04:05 AM
THIS WORKED FOR ME

So step 1 create funzo I'd on old device

Step 2 save game to computer

Step 3 upload saved game to new device making sure it has completely finished

Step 4 go into game on new device it will appear to be a new game click on funzo I'd icon again then you can now click transfer to new device

U will need email address to create funzo id and your cc id code

Fuh-Q
02-26-2014, 04:59 PM
It took 15 days and 4 reply messages talking with different representatives and supplying all of the necessary information in each reply to finally get my game transferred today. Missed out on so many events and prizes

Krick
02-26-2014, 06:28 PM
Thas a good question. I've been waiting since Feb. 4th, and they keep telling me my case is solved and it's not even close to being solved. In the meantime apparently my sundicate is waiting in limbo, and not sue what to do without me.. Good job gree!

Marine007
02-26-2014, 07:27 PM
I put a ticket in this morning and it got transferred within 6hrs, it didn't work at first and I emailed the gentlemen back right away and he responded immediately and got it running, I suggest you send a ticket in with the player id, level, and last time and date you logged in. Also make a new character on the new device and put that player id lvl and time date it was made, I did that after asking in a ticket exactly what they needed and it worked smoothly, I hope you get your player transfer with no problems brother!

Babytway
02-27-2014, 10:08 AM
They are not disabled, I'm trying to figure out why anyone is being told that. did you figure it out

extras

bikkel
02-28-2014, 12:05 AM
I had to reintall my tablet. Now i tried to install the game but can't get my account back. Mailed support but havent got an
Answer. It's about voor days ago. How long does IT takes. I want to play again...

polly
02-28-2014, 01:08 AM
Because I was told that in the reply to my ticket. I can pm you the email from GREE if you don't believe me A&F

Wikkidklown
03-02-2014, 10:30 AM
I have been trying for about a week to transfer my account, and I have not received any emails.
Please, I need help
I am the syndicate leader, and its hard to lead them if I am not there.

Winnson
03-02-2014, 11:26 AM
I gave up my old character when it was more than a week for a response.

It really depends on how busy they are when you need your character restored.

Is there no way to work around waiting for a response from Gree? That's very touch and go.

Winnson
03-02-2014, 11:27 AM
I spent tons of gold on that old dude too. Made me realize that the pixels are fairy dust if you have to reset your device.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

Wikkidklown
03-02-2014, 12:14 PM
it wont even let me contact customer support, it says I need an email.
I put in an email when i registered for funzioID, unless there is somewhere else to get an email?

Jclew
03-02-2014, 01:26 PM
it wont even let me contact customer support, it says I need an email.
I put in an email when i registered for funzioID, unless there is somewhere else to get an email?

When you send in a ticket, it try's to open your email that you have set up on the device. Do you have your Email set up in whatever mail app you have? I think that's what its wanting maybe..

Lingual
03-02-2014, 03:08 PM
here is the youtube video where GREE describes the process to you in case you hadn't come across it yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Wikkidklown
03-03-2014, 05:09 PM
It's ok if you don't have the old phone, as long as you have the code it can still be transferred.

how do I make a ticket?

Wikkidklown
03-03-2014, 05:12 PM
When you send in a ticket, it try's to open your email that you have set up on the device. Do you have your Email set up in whatever mail app you have? I think that's what its wanting maybe..

I dont know, I used my email address, I was logged into my email, so im not sure what to do