PDA

View Full Version : Gold mysteriously disappeared

Franky Di Lorenzo
02-19-2014, 12:59 PM
One of my syndicate members has lost 24 gold bars. Maybe it's not much, he spent most of it last war :D.But he went to bed with 25 gold bars and woke up with only 1. Maybe he is too addicted and played CC while sleep walking. But if that isn't the case than these gold bars are really mysteriously disappeared. We want to know if more people lost some certain amounts of gold for some strange reason last days.

Assault and Flattery
02-19-2014, 01:00 PM
Have him send in a ticket, probably a misclick or forgotten purchase.

Franky Di Lorenzo
02-19-2014, 01:04 PM
Maybe a stupid question and I am Dutch, but what do you mean with "send in a ticket"?

ILikeTheAbuse
02-19-2014, 01:25 PM
Maybe a stupid question and I am Dutch, but what do you mean with "send in a ticket"?

Menu > more > help > Contact Support > Type out the problem > click "Post" > (it opens in your e-mail client) edit it and double check that you included all the info about your issue and about your account... mafia code, name, level, syn name, last gold purchase receipt -or- amount and date if you don't have a receipt... then send the e-mail.

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-20-2014, 05:06 AM
One of my syndicate members has lost 24 gold bars. Maybe it's not much, he spent most of it last war :D.But he went to bed with 25 gold bars and woke up with only 1. Maybe he is too addicted and played CC while sleep walking. But if that isn't the case than these gold bars are really mysteriously disappeared. We want to know if more people lost some certain amounts of gold for some strange reason last days.aint no mystery. You got jacked foo!!! Use it or lose it.

Luv4UR Mom
02-20-2014, 06:54 AM
I sent Gree a ticket asking them for 24 gold bars. They must've taken them from your syndicate member and redistributed them to me. Anyway, thanks!