Cannot collect daily sign in
I can see it and click on it but no response
Not even a picture of the prizes showing

Snatcher
02-19-2014, 11:43 AM
Same issue i collected but can not find it in my invatory

Lift Ticket
02-19-2014, 11:53 AM
It takes the 28 days to collect the item needed (Cold Grenadier), so basically the event is so that you HAVE to log in everyday for next 28 days so you can collect the last item in time to get the uber unit.

FYI: if you still have old 28 day collect running, you will not reach the last unit in time.

Kefa
02-19-2014, 11:57 AM

FYI: if you still have old 28 day collect running, you will not reach the last unit in time.

Droves of people posted multiple threads stating the same thing when the daily units with the 28-day cycle was first introduced last year. They all turned out to be wrong.

Maybe you're right, but good chance you're wrong, too. Wait at least 24 hours before making that conclusion, because there's an equal chance that day 1 of the cycle triggers the goal and triggers an individual 29-day clock that starts when you start day 1.

Luuzer
02-20-2014, 11:09 AM
Droves of people posted multiple threads stating the same thing when the daily units with the 28-day cycle was first introduced last year. They all turned out to be wrong.

Maybe you're right, but good chance you're wrong, too. Wait at least 24 hours before making that conclusion, because there's an equal chance that day 1 of the cycle triggers the goal and triggers an individual 29-day clock that starts when you start day 1.

my supermini is on old cycle, so he doesnt get it :(