PDA

View Full Version : Who's looking forward to the new event in March?

Dragon11216
02-19-2014, 09:44 AM
With the epic fail of the boss event. Do you guys expect the same from the new event releasing in March? This not a bash Gree post. Just wondering what's the modern War community thoughts.

I C STUFF
02-19-2014, 10:24 AM
Yawn, event, what event? 💤💤💤💤💤

CDR Shepard
02-19-2014, 10:38 AM
No. Not really. Looking forward to an OLD event without a bug, hiccup, or glitch...

Mark-1
02-19-2014, 11:00 AM
There have been a lot of complaints about the bugs and ridiculous amount of energy required, but very few comments on the event format. I must admit I like it, a combo boss and LTQ with a big wrapper prize. The boss format is different too. 200 bosses, but in progressive stages of 10 rather. If you can just get through the last couple bosses of each stage, you can easily move through the early stages of the next tier. The event also has something for both HLPs and LLPs. It is not a bad idea, even if it was poorly executed. I hope they keep the format for next war period.

Kefa
02-19-2014, 11:03 AM
Wasn't the thread with the posting about new things coming in March removed? If the posts were removed, I wouldn't be expecting a March roll out to be a plausible reality.

2000y2k
02-19-2014, 11:24 AM
Yes the thread was pulled shortly after Gree announced the upcoming changes like taking a players level out of the WD point equation essentially removing the negatives from leveling.

The reason given was Gree started getting tickets about the changes so they pulled the thread.

Luuzer
02-20-2014, 11:05 AM
Looking forward to an OLD event without a bug, hiccup, or glitch...

when did that happen? All I know is some old saying I read from this forum:

Remember guys, the next bug is just one event away :D