PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Gree for this latest opportunity

DTA-HOG
02-19-2014, 09:25 AM
Yes it was expensive, a tad under 10k gold, but considering its bonuses, it's a heck of a lot better than the last 10k ltq which only raised stats 1mil. I got 2 bad A health bonuses AND 4mil in stats increase. I was going to try to join SUP2 soon just to get an energy regen, and that alone would have cost 20k gold so you saved me a bunch of cash.

I didn't complete the boss event in time to get it all with 1 free hit. I only got 50 bosses done in this time. I was still able to get the last 150 bosses with no gold, so it's obvious this prize was a gift to begin with and I thank you.

Please have more health bonuses in the future... Say 1 per cycle because they arent cheap! I realize you guys haven't been getting too many kudos lately. I figured Id throw one your way...

Your faithful servant,
DTA-HOG

free play
02-19-2014, 09:29 AM
Good for you buddy,

Dutchie
02-19-2014, 09:54 AM
Slave HOG, not servant! You need to sign off as Your faithful slave!

Vegaman
02-19-2014, 10:00 AM
Yes it was expensive, a tad under 10k gold, but considering its bonuses, it's a heck of a lot better than the last 10k ltq which only raised stats 1mil. I got 2 bad A health bonuses AND 4mil in stats increase. I was going to try to join SUP2 soon just to get an energy regen, and that alone would have cost 20k gold so you saved me a bunch of cash.

I didn't complete the boss event in time to get it all with 1 free hit. I only got 50 bosses done in this time. I was still able to get the last 150 bosses with no gold, so it's obvious this prize was a gift to begin with and I thank you.

Please have more health bonuses in the future... Say 1 per cycle because they arent cheap! I realize you guys haven't been getting too many kudos lately. I figured Id throw one your way...

Your faithful servant,
DTA-HOG

A Legend in his own mind..... 😇

MaverickINsc
02-19-2014, 10:03 AM
Slave HOG, not servant! You need to sign off as Your faithful slave!

somebody has to pay the servers and bandwidth bill so we can keep this shell of a game running....thanks dta....I surely was not giving them a penny

I C STUFF
02-19-2014, 10:22 AM
Unbelievable, simply inconceivable too.

2000y2k
02-19-2014, 11:29 AM
Only 10,000 gold what a deal.

I bet it was fun too tapping the same NPC 50+ times.

Thanks Gree for the fun event and communicating so well with everyone. You have truly outdone yourself over the last week.

HayeZeus
02-19-2014, 11:34 AM
Makes me laugh that someone thinks spending $600+ on one event for a phone game is a "good deal" lol

Dutchie
02-19-2014, 11:57 AM
Makes me laugh that someone thinks spending $600+ on one event for a phone game is a "good deal" lol"It's a deal, it's a steal, it's the sale of the fooking century!"

RetiredAndHappy
02-19-2014, 12:04 PM
I remember when 10k would have got you a few 100k in a stat increase.. give it a few months and 10k will get you a 10-20mil stat increase.

Well as long as you are spending every month you'll be fine. Take a break for a while in a few months and you will be overtaken by anyone foolish enough to spend that amount of cash as well... (fyi... I was also one of the foolish ones)

MaverickINsc
02-19-2014, 12:06 PM
"It's a deal, it's a steal, it's the sale of the fooking century!"

especially the steal part...couldn't resist

Charles of the PFJ
02-19-2014, 12:08 PM
Lol these games are just a joke. So sad to see ppl sucked in......

Aks
02-19-2014, 12:12 PM
I have seen first time.. Servant pays money to master..lol..
Good for you buddy.. Keep it up..

whammo
02-19-2014, 12:13 PM
What the hell is this thread?

I just puked in my mouth.

RetiredAndHappy
02-19-2014, 12:13 PM
*I was going to try to join SUP2 soon just to get an energy regen

Also.. I wouldn't allow someone into my faction with that reasoning. ..

Knock knock... I want to join your faction the get that energy unit...

But then again it is SUP. Maybe they don't care who you are and why you want to join.. just as long as they spend $$$ to earn some pixels

Generik79
02-19-2014, 01:00 PM
Thanks to all who have spent hundreds on this Ltq for continuing the ruin the game. You sent GREE the message this is what we want. Well played.

RetiredAndHappy
02-19-2014, 01:04 PM
Agree moo!

Angronmagne
02-19-2014, 01:06 PM
Thanks to all who have spent hundreds on this Ltq for continuing the ruin the game. You sent GREE the message this is what we want. Well played.You hit the nail on the head, man.

Tealeaf
02-19-2014, 01:13 PM
How anyone can praise these incompetent idiots is beyond me!

DRR_Deng
02-19-2014, 01:24 PM
Lol..... just lol

I C STUFF
02-19-2014, 01:45 PM
Thanks to all who have spent hundreds on this Ltq for continuing the ruin the game. You sent GREE the message this is what we want. Well played.

I usually disagree vehemently with your posts.

I'm sure you take no note of mine.

Today your replies are in total alignment with mine.

Be careful, planets might collide and the entire universe could be destroyed. LOL

thetruth
02-19-2014, 02:36 PM
At least 0.0001% of MW players are happy with this new wrapper event.

K4S
02-19-2014, 02:41 PM
Thank you for ur spending...you allow the rest of us play free.

HaystaK760
02-19-2014, 02:43 PM
How did you get so many words out with your mouth full?

DTA-HOG
02-19-2014, 03:37 PM
Also.. I wouldn't allow someone into my faction with that reasoning. ..

Knock knock... I want to join your faction the get that energy unit...

But then again it is SUP. Maybe they don't care who you are and why you want to join.. just as long as they spend $$$ to earn some pixels

The beauty of SUP is that you get to play the game with like minded people. We have several factions, and as long as your stats and wallet meet the minimum, then you have an opportunity to get whatever you want. If you want to be a free player... Fine. We have a faction for that. You want ALL the WD prizes? Go for it. You got a mini you want to build up for the heck of it... Fine we got a faction for that too. People come and go at all levels of factions on a daily basis. I'll probably stick with TSC til the end of time as we are a crew of bad mofos, but upon occasion I'd like to fight for top prizes.

RetiredAndHappy
02-19-2014, 03:42 PM
Like minded people?

They have shamed themselves recently. . I'm not sure I would like to compare myself with them.

But I amonot a person to stand in the way of anyone wishing to join any faction