PDA

View Full Version : ideas for gree

amir1974
02-19-2014, 07:59 AM
i Always hear ppl complaining about the energy cost of ltqs, the lvl punishments , the useless defenses etc... and i came with some ideas that i want to share with you :
first of all and the most irretating problem we have we high lvl players who played this game since the beginning is how bad we get treated in events and WD, so i thought about if Gree will give the high lvl players some good bonuses , we can say the lvl 100 players will get 25% more damage to walls , get a 10% Health regen , the lvl 150 to 200 will get 50% more damage to walls , 20% Health regen , lvl 201 + will get 75% more damage to walls and 30% Health regen ,and last players lvl 251+ will get 100% damage to walls and 40% Health regen , like this players won't be punished for lvling up and everyone will need us in their factions , Think about a player lvl 50 doing 4000 damage to the wall , lvl 100 player will do 5000 damage , a player lvl 300 will do 8000 damage , it means twice as the low lvl players .
for the high energy cost , the major prob is the time and cost , i can say that Gree instead of giving us honor that we don't need can give us an amount of gold , like that we will get some Little gold that we can invest again in the same ltq , every other game rewards it's players with gems or gold but not Gree , why? are you that much greedy? you want us to spend 4500 gold or more on an ltq and can't even give us 10% of this gold back as a reward? the price for a vault of gold is way so much high , and you make us sweat with these ltqs , give us some gold back as rewards.
last one i thought about are the defenses in our bases , why the hell did we purchase them? they are USELESS , Gree says that they Count in our overall defense but what the hell will do a 30def for differense? you made these defenses when 100k att and def was a Dream , you inflated Everything so why ignore the defenses? give them their true Power , easy just add some 00000 to them .
am just trying to help a lil , so plz if you have any addition feel free to add more , and thx .
btw sry for my Swenglish which is a mixture of Swedish and English .
cheers.
Angel of Mercy

JerseyGirl
02-19-2014, 08:04 AM
Good idea, but gree won't agree

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
02-19-2014, 08:12 AM
I don't agree either. Just bc you have played a long time doesn't mean you are a high level. Personally... I see it as punishing people who weren't mindful of their XP/stat ratio.. And simply put.. Who used a poor strategy. You knew how the game worked. You did pointless XP heavy actions with sub par stats payout. Your fault. I've been playing this game longer than 99% of you whiners. Started day 1. But I understood that in those days.. You iph was incredibly important. So the strategy was to build Econ and stats while keeping my level as low as possible. After 2+ years I'm at 130. At the same time... New people can come in and hyper level now. So stop equating high level with veteran players. It's a matter of playing style. You chose a strategy which doesn't benefit you in war and on EB. Tough luck.

Colonel J
02-19-2014, 08:16 AM
I agree that gree wont agree. Lol your dreaming if you think gree will ever hand out gold.

Thief
02-19-2014, 08:32 AM
I don't agree either. Just bc you have played a long time doesn't mean you are a high level. Personally... I see it as punishing people who weren't mindful of their XP/stat ratio.. And simply put.. Who used a poor strategy. You knew how the game worked. You did pointless XP heavy actions with sub par stats payout. Your fault. I've been playing this game longer than 99% of you whiners. Started day 1. But I understood that in those days.. You iph was incredibly important. So the strategy was to build Econ and stats while keeping my level as low as possible. After 2+ years I'm at 130. At the same time... New people can come in and hyper level now. So stop equating high level with veteran players. It's a matter of playing style. You chose a strategy which doesn't benefit you in war and on EB. Tough luck.

I think thats a little harsh. Keep in mind when the game first released there were no strategies and it was simply a matter of having fun. I personally went up to lvl 40+ in the first week before i made the decision on my own that lvl up wasn't an advantage in the game. Back then though there was no Epic boss and there certainly wasn't WD events. While we might have stayed lower to build our economy there was another direction and that was to be powerful and attack others economy to build your own (really there wasn't even a reason for an economy if you were willing to buy golden units)

Now i'm not saying we choose that different of play style. I'm sitting at lvl 170 right now after playing since day 1. I've been in a top 10 faction and that comes with more XP. It was my choice. Not saying its a bad strategy but the fact that the devolopers decided to reward low level players more so than high level players was a luck of the draw. Yes you had some strategy back in the first 6 months but its not different than others who had a strategy of attacking everyone and enjoying the game the way they did. Most standard games a higher level equates to more perks.

I'm not advocating for the perks listed but rather i think that some of the disadvantages for HLP's need to still be looked at (WD points primarily)

DTA-HOG
02-19-2014, 09:37 AM
I think Gree is in the process of fixing the leveling issues. They already stated that they are changing WD to make it more fair for them. Also, this new Epic Boss event weren't the level 300s punished in some way? That tells me that they attempted to make a new tier system in which the level 300s had it harder than the rest of us. Hopefully the new system breaks it down in levels of 50 such as 150-200 200-250 250-299

amir1974
02-19-2014, 11:21 AM

hey you , stop lying ffs , do you mean that you have been here from the first day? how? we never saw you here , tell me where you have been when PJ was here and shared his poems with us ? tell me where you have been when Flash , Vball , Maverick and so many others were making threads for the best map to farm units? tell me where you have been when Bronson made the famous thread called attack me if you dare? tell me where you have been when PUN was first created? tell me............. end of the line stop your bulls hit and don't lie to me , one question for you oldie , who was the best man here? he was Always a respected one and made us Always laugh when he replied in threads? huh???????? you will never guess you piece of it , so don't come here and tell me that you were here from the beginning , i Think you don't even know who Vball , Maverick , PJ , Ferr and so many others are , we were like a family here .
btw i didn't whine i just thought it was a good idea for Gree to make everyone happy , especially the old players , players that you never Heard of or will .
end of the line this was a suggestion not a complaint so next time read and then come to conclusions , only fools and idiots talk without thinking .

Dazzj10
02-19-2014, 11:27 AM
I assume from your ideas, that you are a hlp

Dutchie
02-19-2014, 11:50 AM
Calm down Amir! Check out Cosmic's join date...

The game mechanics are perverse where levelling up is punished in certain events and has been for more than 12 months now. GREE did this for a reason. They might tinker with it, like they always do, to balance it in WD events and someone in my old faction did notice that his HLP was getting a better average score in Turkey than in previous WD events.

GREE will only change the mechanics and tweak settings to maximise profits and our wishes are basically ignored, apart from our ideas that had potential to generate more revenue; factions and faction events; name change for 50 gold; individual units in WD events for total wins; streaks... I'm sure there are more but I don't see how your idea would generate more revenue for GREE. No revenue, no go...

amir1974
02-19-2014, 12:15 PM
Calm down Amir! Check out Cosmic's join date...

The game mechanics are perverse where levelling up is punished in certain events and has been for more than 12 months now. GREE did this for a reason. They might tinker with it, like they always do, to balance it in WD events and someone in my old faction did notice that his HLP was getting a better average score in Turkey than in previous WD events.

GREE will only change the mechanics and tweak settings to maximise profits and our wishes are basically ignored, apart from our ideas that had potential to generate more revenue; factions and faction events; name change for 50 gold; individual units in WD events for total wins; streaks... I'm sure there are more but I don't see how your idea would generate more revenue for GREE. No revenue, no go...

true Dutchie but like i said in my first thread it was just an idea and am not a HLP , so am whining or complaining , this was just an idea that i wanted to share with my friends , and maybe Gree can listen to it , so he can't just come troll my thread and attack me like that.

Tardavic
02-19-2014, 03:28 PM
Please keep in mind that our developers are constantly taking any and all feedback into consideration, though we do not know what will/can be carried out but will certainly add this to all collective feedback which is being passed over to the developers.

Elite Enforcer
02-19-2014, 03:31 PM
Thanks for passing ideas on. However, there we're several good ones that we're passed on another thread and it seemed that you captured the money making ones for Gree....example Buy Gold to reset skill points. Please look at all ideas even if they are not money making directly. As a happy customer will generate sales. Thanks.

Agent Orange
02-19-2014, 03:42 PM

You were wise to hold back, I on the other had fell into the Stealth Frigate trap. The one where Funzio screwed up on the cost vs strength, then changed it mid game then changed it back. That was a huge mess and totally screwed up my strategy. That was also just before we got our first group of big spenders, General Insane, Dingleberry, Speed Ump, and sorry if I missed someone.

The reality is, this is a strategy game where having a strategy is a mistake. Go figure, but that has been the case from pretty much day 1. Seems to me that as time marches on the devs just graft or perhaps cobble more things onto the original game engine and perhaps that game engine is starting to really show it's shortcomings. Seriously pretty much nothing from back in the beginning really is of any value today.

Actually at the very beginning IPH was not that important, lots of valour was because it bought you some very strong units and so you levelled up like mad to try and get these units. There were a couple of us who were very strong for free players, JMC is still probably the strongest of us old timers but then he played smart.

Camping did come into play about when you started, which was after the game had been out for a while in a sort of beta state, hence my comments above. When the game went wide release things really changed and that was when IPH came into play because Funzio rejigged the game and trashed our strategies.

Basically though free and light gold spenders got screwed at that point and the game went from strategy to spend, spend spend which was a shame as it had real potential. Granted spending could also be termed a strategy though the way those early gold units have been devalued must be a sore spot of many long time heavy gold spenders who have had their strong armies whittled away by all these new much stronger units.

Dutchie
02-19-2014, 03:44 PM
I'm sure all ideas are looked at but the ones that generate more cash flow are given higher priority. You are always rushing things out of the door with laughable defects and glitches which you then poorly firefight. Quality is obviously low priority, but hey... so long the meter is fed... just keep on churning!