PDA

View Full Version : Daily Login 7: Info Needed

Lancerdually
02-19-2014, 05:11 AM
Could we, please, pretty please, get a little information on how this is SUPPOSED to work? Much appreciated!

erickd271
02-19-2014, 05:15 AM
Could we, please, pretty please, get a little information on how this is SUPPOSED to work? Much appreciated!from what I read it's simple.... Log in 28 days to get the cold grenadier.... When you get that you'll receive the other prize, the cold Flying Fortress, which has a 4% air attack mod.....

barrack
02-19-2014, 05:15 AM
Just got a splashscreen, the prize is the Cold Flying Fortress 27.5/22.5 Airunit with 4% air attack bonus.

Mark-1
02-19-2014, 05:32 AM
What it comes down to is you get an extra unit with a boost if you log in for 28 of the next 29 days. 2/19/14 to 3/20/14 being 29 days and having 28 daily units to claim. If you do this, you will get both the 28th daily unit with its boost plus the Cold Flying Fortress and it's 4% air attack boost.

For those of you that have not completed the last daily unit series, you appear to be out of luck.

BoilerPaulie
02-19-2014, 06:31 AM
Could we, please, pretty please, get a little information on how this is SUPPOSED to work? Much appreciated!

Step 1: Open the game.
Step 2: Wait 24 hours.
Step 3: Repeat steps 1 and 2.

Lancerdually
02-19-2014, 08:10 AM
I guess I should have said MODS............ would like them to state how this is to work...... I know it won't happen, they will NEVER tell us these things that way if it screws up like most everything else with this game we can't say "but you said"

goldacre84
02-19-2014, 08:22 AM
Step 1: Open the game.
Step 2: Wait 24 hours.
Step 3: Repeat steps 1 and 2.

I've found that the new daily prize is awarded at 08:01 GMT everyday. So it is possible to get consecutive days prizes within 2 minutes... If you care to risk it that is.

K4S
02-19-2014, 08:45 AM
I'm thinking its done so by design. If you were an admin on here would you put your neck out? Gree is always changing things up. I wouldn't commit to anything either. Next thing you know the splash screen is going to change and will be a different boost, or a different unit, or instead of login in we need you to collect 1000 medals, etc...

On a positive note, I'm glad they are doing these daily events! It gives us old timers some boost units that newbies don't have.

PS... Lance you know ur going to log in everyday anyway...

What?
02-19-2014, 08:52 AM
I think you have to wait at least 24 hours before collecting the next days prize which doesn't really make much sense because you can collect a "daily bonus" between 24:01 and 47:59 hours after you last got a prize. Which is more than a day! I think at the end of this there are going to be a bunch of people saying that they logged in every day and are still not able to get the 28 day prize because of the timer based on the last time you collected a prize. Gree should reset the timer server side so even if it's been less than 24 hours since the last prize you should get it. Doing it this way would would save Gree a headache in 28 days. Not to mention on my android I play the game every day, but I have to quit the game and exit or else my daily bonus won't be awarded. Even if I leave the screen it still runs in the background not like my ipad that exits every time. So if I forget to quit one day even though I'm playing every day I'll miss out on this prize.

bxhx
02-19-2014, 08:53 AM
What are the stats of the unit with the 4% bonus... I only ever get the LE building splash screen.

Cmdr_Vessery
02-19-2014, 09:09 AM
FYI - The daily prizes come out at midnight Pacific US time. The server clock appears to be set to west coast US timezone.

And yes, daily log in for the next 28 days will get you the extra prize.

Cheers

Chameleon
02-20-2014, 06:59 AM
I think I just completed a daily login just before this started :(

2000y2k
02-20-2014, 07:10 AM
Hey guys,

To add to this for further reference:

To note that in order to receive the new cycle of Daily Login Rewards, you first need to have the most current data set mw_20140218_18. To check your data set, open your in-game Menu, tap on More, and then About. To update your data set, exit and restart your game several times until you see the new content.

Secondly, a new cycle of daily rewards begins after the previous cycle has been completed. If you finished the previous cycle before the new cycle was available, there may be a day or two in between where no reward was given at login, which is as intended.

If you did not receive a prize notification, or the collected box was not checked off, please be assured that you have received your reward. Please go to your inventory and check for the item:

Cycle 6 prizes:

Day / Description / Tab / Attack / Defense
----------------------------------------------------------
24 Terra Battle Tank ground 1136 1200
25 Terra Behemoth ground 1200 1318
26 Terra Armadillo ground 1300 1410
27 Terra Hunter ground 1408 1500
28 Terra Devastate Humvee ground 7868 6000

Cycle 7 prizes:

Day / Description / Tab / Attack / Defense
----------------------------------------------------------
1 Cold Vega Bomber air 301 200
2 Cold Rogue Leader infantry 117 85
3 Cold Stingray Railgun sea 127 103
4 Cold Centurion C ground 138 128
5 Cold 22nd Regiment infantry 157 156

I hope this helps!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?84000-Extra-bonus-unit-for-logging-in-every-day.-Daily-rewards-7-series/page4

Vegaman
02-20-2014, 08:02 AM
Not sure why the confusion. It clearly stats that you have to complete day 28 reward by the 20th March, to get the extra reward. That means if you are not on day 1 or 2 today you will not get the extra reward. You will always the get day 28 reward when ever you complete it.
You cannot bump with a data push to day1 of this series 7 daily logons if you are on the earlier daily rewards 6.

I have 3 accounts. They are all on the current data push set _18.
2 are on day 2 of the new 7 series. 1 is on day 24 of the last series.

You cannot advance it. This is fair. If you started way back on day 1 of series1 and haven't missed a day you will be rewarded. This is life. Accept it and move on.

AHH
02-20-2014, 08:53 AM
Agree with Vegaman, but wanted to point out that there is usually a day or so lag after one 28 day cycle ens and another begins. You can use this lag to catch up, if you're only a couple days behind...It would mean you won't get this wrap around prize, but could going forward.

clown
02-20-2014, 01:54 PM
Not sure why the confusion. It clearly stats that you have to complete day 28 reward by the 20th March, to get the extra reward. That means if you are not on day 1 or 2 today you will not get the extra reward. You will always the get day 28 reward when ever you complete it.
You cannot bump with a data push to day1 of this series 7 daily logons if you are on the earlier daily rewards 6.

I have 3 accounts. They are all on the current data push set _18.
2 are on day 2 of the new 7 series. 1 is on day 24 of the last series.

You cannot advance it. This is fair. If you started way back on day 1 of series1 and haven't missed a day you will be rewarded. This is life. Accept it and move on.

I have never agreed with the prize chain carrying over into the next month. If you only log in 25 days you should only be able to get to the 25th unit and then start the next chain. However gree has now chosen to make an event out the daily login which is all fine and good but really should have structured it so that everyone was starting off at day 1 instead of making it impossible for people who haven't logged in every day for.... The last 6 months? Some people haven't been able to log in everyday simply because of grees errors and failures of providing support to down accounts which certainly isn't the players fault.

Just my 2 cents

Kefa
02-20-2014, 04:54 PM
Since they finally answered the question directly and promptly locked the thread so it won't remain on the front page...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?84062-Event-Daily-Login-7-(panic-stricken)&p=1209080&viewfull=1#post1209080

Roscoe782
02-20-2014, 07:14 PM
Since they finally answered the question directly and promptly locked the thread so it won't remain on the front page...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?84062-Event-Daily-Login-7-(panic-stricken)&p=1209080&viewfull=1#post1209080

I feel sorry for those that were on a previous cycle still.

Pidgeot
02-21-2014, 12:49 AM
They need to fix this. Ths is unfair to a lot of

Luuzer
02-21-2014, 09:06 AM
They need to fix this. Ths is unfair to a lot of

yup. Posted on another thread a good solution for it too. Those who are in the middle of last event/cycle (be it starting account later, in the middle of other cycle or whatever reason) should get the countdown starting from the day they start this new cycle. Not right now. My supermini is in middle of previous cycle and will NEVER catch up with these new cycles, no matter how many times he logs in or active is. And then they want new players to join? If a player joins today, he will be forever left out of top cycle prizes, cause he will be behind it couple of days.

Think hard gree. Start the countdown when the cycle starts for the players. Otherwise there isnt even a motivation for them to log in. They are left behind and will be forever left behind!!!

Pidgeot
02-21-2014, 10:20 AM
I sent a email to customer support asking if they could replace my terra rewards with the cold rewards and they said they'll pass it along. I got this from them

"James Patrick, Feb 20 02:41:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

The goal "Event: Daily Login" is a wrapper goal for the current Daily Login Reward cycle. Here's how it works: Log in to your game every day and collect your daily reward. When you have obtained the prize for logging in on the 28th day of the cycle before the goal has ended, you will complete the goal and receive the bonus wrapper prize.

We're always looking for new ways to improve our games. I will pass your feedback directly to our developers.

Please let us know if you have any further questions about Daily Login Rewards events.

Regards,

James
GREE Support."

I sent another back to them asking if I would get the jet with the terra rewards but no response yet.

jopdermod
02-21-2014, 10:26 AM
I sent a email to customer support asking if they could replace my terra rewards with the cold rewards and they said they'll pass it along. I got this from them

"James Patrick, Feb 20 02:41:

Hello,
Regards,

James
GREE Support."

I sent another back to them asking if I would get the jet with the terra rewards but no response yet.

Enjoy your BAN .. or remove the ticket!

Understand your frustrations .. but it's a violation ..

Luuzer
02-21-2014, 10:28 AM
I sent a email to customer support asking if they could replace my terra rewards with the cold rewards and they said they'll pass it along.

They pass everything "along." Thats why this game has so many bugs. Supportbot passes everything directly to developers and they dont have time to develop the game :D

Vegaman
02-21-2014, 11:18 AM
So much confusion. As i've said from the very first thread on this, I have 3 accounts. 2 are on the Series 7 daily rewards and will do day 3 tomorrow. The other is on day 23 of series 6 daily rewards. On the account that is on series 6 daily rewards it says in my goals folder EVENT DAILY LOGIN 7.....26d:12h:45m remaining.

This is clearly referring to daily login rewards 7 and not the one i am on. So as i keep saying it looks like you only get this bonus extra unit the Cold Flying Fortress, if you are on day 2 or 3 of daily login series 7...

This seems fair to me as if you have logged in every day you will be rewarded. If you have had glitches or joined the game recently looks like you are shafted 8-)

Luuzer
02-21-2014, 11:24 AM
This seems fair to me as if you have logged in every day you will be rewarded. If you have had glitches or joined the game recently looks like you are shafted 8-)

yup, not only shafted this time, but for ALL the arriving events to come in the future.

Junky
02-21-2014, 12:51 PM
Exactly, so depending on when the day you created your account (or if you were on vacation with your main account when the daily's started) you get boned pretty hard.

Bungle79
02-21-2014, 12:53 PM
It doesn't sound fair to me. Seems like an unnecessary source of frustration for players.

Why was the wrapper prize needed. You already get more prizes if you log in more regularly. What's the problem with that?

MrJlumanji
02-21-2014, 03:21 PM
Terrible terrible idea. lol.