PDA

View Full Version : 40 open slots, sign up know for the BANSHEE BOSS EXTAVIGANZA, get the prize

ELCAPITONE
02-19-2014, 04:15 AM
BANSHEE BOSS KILLER EXTRAVIGAZA
COME EARN THE GRAND PRIZE
When? 02.22.14
40 immediate slots open then rotating through.
We WILL complete this event.
Those 40 that contribute the most will stay for the GRAND PRIZE!!
Entrance fee- Donate the following
100 + Folders + $0
75 + Folders + $1ml
50 + Folders +$2ml
30 + Folders + $5ml
20 + Folders + $8ml
10 + Folders +10ml
0 + Folders +15ml
You may use Gold to purchase your folders here in advance if needed.
Please contact us and register early. We will be using donated $$ to purchase folders.
The free app LINE will be the main chat room for rotating through but Kakao will also be used on a limited basis if you cannot get LINE
How to find us on the free app LINE? Search rsp31767 or RICKCAB1 on KAKAO
PM me for any questions or comments.
Please mention if you feel that you are Officer Material and can help with rotations.
LET’S HAVE FUN!!!!!

Pippette
02-19-2014, 04:56 AM
So if I understand correctly, there is no guarantee of the top prize in your scheme, as you will be accepting more than 40 guys and rotating them with only the top 40 donators getting the final prize?

DaBoss!
02-19-2014, 05:05 AM
You realize that there is a Faction recrutiment center........

DFI
02-19-2014, 06:25 AM
Very interesting. So you are saying that in the next raid boss, you can use in game cash to purchase folders? So with my $5bn in hand, how many folders would I be able to purchase?

Tater tots
02-19-2014, 06:39 AM
Lol, are you serious?? How are you going to complete the raid boss when you ONLY have 12 members in your faction?? Oh, that's right....you want 40 people to come to your faction and do it for you! Lol When did in game cash become an option to buy folders?? You are SO desperate to get players to join your faction. You will try anything! First you were looking for a merger but it DIDN'T work. Then you wanted someone to take over your faction but it DIDN'T work. Next you state in your recruitment thread that you're faction is starting over...one concrete at a time, NOT working. Now you want other players to DO your work for you! Now I know why 3/4 of your faction left. Good luck!!

ELCAPITONE
02-19-2014, 06:39 AM
We would use our in game cash to purchase your folders. If needed

ELCAPITONE
02-19-2014, 06:44 AM
Tater tot, lol. not recruiting!! Stratagizing to get as many boss kills as possible. It is fun for some to stratagize and have TEAM Work.
Please do MW a favor and get hooked on Candy Crush!!
Apparently you must need something else in your life to make you smile.

King Fox
02-19-2014, 06:46 AM
Lol, are you serious?? How are you going to complete the raid boss when you ONLY have 12 members in your faction?? Oh, that's right....you want 40 people to come to your faction and do it for you! Lol When did in game cash become an option to buy folders?? You are SO desperate to get players to join your faction. You will try anything! First you were looking for a merger but it DIDN'T work. Then you wanted someone to take over your faction but it DIDN'T work. Next you state in your recruitment thread that you're faction is starting over...one concrete at a time, NOT working. Now you want other players to DO your work for you! Now I know why 3/4 of your faction left. Good luck!!
Well said!!!!!!