PDA

View Full Version : How it should of played out

SpikeyKit
02-19-2014, 03:37 AM
Hi guys.

We here at Gree would like to apologise for the recent screw ups. We have been scratching our heads as what to do and we think we may have come up with a viable solution. So here we go:

Fallout LTQ : We released a data patch that messed up with the data saving to the servers. We have thought long and hard on this one, and while awarding everyone the prizes would be out of the question. We do think its fair to return your gold that you spent after the problem occurred.

If you would please send a ticket in with Fallout LTQ Refund as the title. Along with proof of purchase we will refund x amount of gold back to you. X being a fair amount depending on the progress you had made and the cost to finish it along with what was left remaining. This could take us a few weeks to go through all the relevent data so please hand tight while we are working this out.

Axis of Evil LTQ : Players unable to pogress past 7/80. On this one we are saying tough luck. There are enough LTQ's that new players can complete without the need of unit buildings. We are trying not to make these unit buildings redundant by having them play part in some LTQ's. Having said this we do agree that they jumped too high too quick. We will try to make it more fair next time but you will need these unit buildings.

Axis of Evil Epic Boss : We wanted to give you something new, we messed up and was too slow to react to the problem. When we did people lost where they was. And as the event should of been the bosses got harder. For those who was on the event straight away and got the reward thats fair enough. For those who didnt and those who had their kills reset we have decided to extend the event. We will also be reducing every bosses hp to 50% up to lvl 200 where they will be set to as they should of been. This we know isnt a perfect solution but is the best we can offer you.

We are aware the solutions are not perfect but we are trying to keep it as fair as possible and do not wish any players to leave over our current mistakes, simce without you we all wouldn't be here.

We have also increased the intel file drop rate as a small compensation. We are also looking at giving everyone 400 gold for the upcoming war.

We are really sorry for our lack of communication over the current problems and promise to do better next time.

Gree Team

(No this is not from Gree, but I thought the community might find the solutions if anything a good read. Thanx for reading and feel free to add anything ive missed)

whitefire
02-19-2014, 04:05 AM
Nice letter. They should have done this. Although i think the 400 gold and 50% boss strength reduction is a little excessive, i like the general idea.

PAY ATTENTION GREE. IN CASE YOU HADN'T NOTICED, THIS THING IS CALLED C O M M U N I C A T I N G . Works a lot better than hiding like you're doing now.

MikeG
02-19-2014, 04:26 AM
COMMUNINCATION is the way everything works, stop communication and it all falls apart. Nice try SpikeKit, 100% think gree should look at letter and instigate all, OK most if it, whitefire makes a valid point all would be bit unexpected to get!.

free play
02-19-2014, 04:30 AM
Nice but only trouble is, gree will do and have already done the opposite to everything there (made the boss stronger with the last push)

13 BRAVO
02-20-2014, 03:01 AM
PS4 is looking better everyday. I could purchase the console and have a better gaming environment. Supply and demand people. Cut off your supply of cash until the product is worthy of real world cash.

Cow
02-20-2014, 03:45 AM
There are also other options....