PDA

View Full Version : Extra bonus unit for logging in every day. Daily rewards 7 series

Vegaman
02-19-2014, 01:04 AM
If you are on Day 1 of the newest daily rewards Number7 series and if you do it every day you get a bonus extra unit if done by 20th march which is 29 days away, worth i think 20k and extra% air attack. 10% i think.(Splash Screen came and went quickly).... This is on top of the day 28 main prize.

There will no doubt be those who are not happy due to many reasons.... But if you have logged in every day since this started then you are going to be rewarded.

Sumiala
02-19-2014, 01:09 AM
Guess what?
I logged in today, saw the daily log in loot, but the picture was empty, just like last time on day 1.
And now the event started and I am sitting at 0/1.
So looks like I am out of this event before it really started!
Just give me the unit now Gree. I have not missed one daily free bonus since you started these...

[edit]
Although it looks like there might be 7 specific days that completes you the set of 7... There is hope still!

Shrinko
02-19-2014, 01:39 AM
Guess what?
I logged in today, saw the daily log in loot, but the picture was empty, just like last time on day 1.
Just give me the unit now Gree. I have not missed one daily free bonus since you started these...

[edit]
Although it looks like there might be 7 specific days that completes you the set of 7... There is hope still!
Similar story here. I did get the unit for logging in today but I'm still 0/1 for the daily 7, so I guess the daily bonus is not registering with the daily 7 event. Just another glitches event brought to you by the highly skilled developers at gree inc

Kimm
02-19-2014, 01:49 AM
I started my second account halfway trough the first chain I think, so I've been behind with that account a couple days always. Logged in today, got the unit for day 27 (so only tomorrow left for the 28th with bonus prize), then got data push for restart, now went trough chat, see that others who restarted first and didn't complete last chain yet got the new chain. So I'm screwed twice. And for being one day away from the 28th of last chain, and since I collected first then the data push I won't be able to finish the goal already anymore. Nice Going again Gree.

I am a cow!
02-19-2014, 02:27 AM
i got reset at the start so im out already by 3 days...

MackChumper
02-19-2014, 02:32 AM
Thanks for the explanation!

Digger666
02-19-2014, 02:33 AM
Similar story here. I did get the unit for logging in today but I'm still 0/1 for the daily 7, so I guess the daily bonus is not registering with the daily 7 event. Just another glitches event brought to you by the highly skilled developers at gree inc

Similar story here LOL another glitched event 0_0

sbs2716g
02-19-2014, 02:47 AM
If you are on Day 1 of the newest daily rewards Number7 series and if you do it every day you get a bonus extra unit if done by 20th march which is 29 days away, worth i think 20k and extra% air attack. 10% i think.(Splash Screen came and went quickly).... This is on top of the day 28 main prize.

There will no doubt be those who are not happy due to many reasons.... But if you have logged in every day since this started then you are going to be rewarded.

the bonus prize is COLD FLYING FORTRESS 27500/22500 (+4% AIR ATTACK).. but really dun understand how it work?

Tealeaf
02-19-2014, 02:54 AM
I had day 1 reward pop up today but every time I press it nothing happens

-ilh-
02-19-2014, 03:24 AM
I only started playing fairly recently and the daily login 7 thing just popped up - but I already collected today's daily login unit. So does that simply mean I have to wait until tomorrow morning to complete that goal?

Devil Dog 1
02-19-2014, 03:27 AM
It would be nice if they posted how this event works when they release it so there is no confusion about it

Thorm V2
02-19-2014, 03:28 AM
Faced with questions
Under pressure
California will send an answer.
Knowledge they have.

Gold use
Required
Except on this
Excellent!

free play
02-19-2014, 03:34 AM
I got the 28 days 3 days ago, then notting till today, got the first today of the new cycle, it says 0/1 still, maybe until we get to the final day in the giving time, then we get the final reward with the cycle reward.

A little post from a DEV would be nice on these events, can't see it been that hard,

Devil Dog 1
02-19-2014, 03:39 AM
Since you have 28 days to finish the event I am guessing from here no matter where you start if you login everyday for 28 days you will get the unit

dantemcc
02-19-2014, 03:52 AM
Why are any of u surprised that theres more glitches and the game isnt working correctly? Isnt that what GREED has come to make us expect? Or at least most of us. I logged in to a prize screen with no prize and still on 0/1 and cant log back in since ive already logged on. Im not surprised of the glitches anymore as they are what ive come to expect.

free play
02-19-2014, 03:54 AM
Since you have 28 days to finish the event I am guessing from here no matter where you start if you login everyday for 28 days you will get the unit

The goal says it starts counting down from 29 days so I'd think that a knew cycle will happen after the counter, if you miss a day your screwed, before there were no real timer on it and now gree have control of the log in event,

It looks to me the same as before but if you miss a day you miss out, new cycle starts when the timer hits zero

free play
02-19-2014, 03:57 AM
Why are any of u surprised that theres more glitches and the game isnt working correctly? Isnt that what GREED has come to make us expect? Or at least most of us. I logged in to a prize screen with no prize and still on 0/1 and cant log back in since ive already logged on. Im not surprised of the glitches anymore as they are what ive come to expect.

I've had that log in and not able to claim prize before but the next day log in is correct and notting list, from what I've experienced you don't have to hit the claim reward to actually claim it, once you log it you automatically get the reward, it's happened to me allot like that and have never been out back

Vegaman
02-19-2014, 06:01 AM
Having now seen a splash screen on my 3rd device it says, "be completed by 20th March" which means you have to start day 1, today or tomorrow latest. On my second device i am still on the previous daily logins reward scheme so will not get the Cold Fortress bonus reward.

To be fair there was a prize for getting to level 300 by a certain date. If you get there now you get nothing. So it really comes down to have you logged in every day. If so you will be rewarded, if you carry on logging in every day.

Janoe123
02-19-2014, 06:07 AM
just get the 28th unit in 28 days and u get an extra reward

jaxson22
02-19-2014, 06:23 AM
The abundance of glitches have created a new level of the game to work around and gives me interesting things to read on the forum. It sucks, but slightly entertaining.

Kiko Matsing
02-19-2014, 07:15 AM
Guess what?

[edit]
You are still 0/1 because you have not completed the 28 day cycle yet.
To further explain, complete the the 28 days means you get the cold granadier, which means you have now completed the mission thus gives you 1/1 that rewards you the cold flying fortress.

free play
02-19-2014, 07:18 AM
You are still 0/1 because you have not completed the 28 day cycle yet

That's what it is with the added twist that we are all on the same event cycle

Brizzol
02-19-2014, 07:29 AM
There is no glitch, as far as I can see this event was pushed along with the new daily unit cycle. When day 28 of the new cycle is completed (not the previous one some are still on) the 0/1 will become 1/1 and the prize will be rewarded, the same way the wrapper prizes work.

Systematrix
02-19-2014, 07:37 AM
The abundance of glitches have created a new level of the game to work around and gives me interesting things to read on the forum. It sucks, but slightly entertaining.

I see, the glitches are all intentional, like a game within a game. See who can figure out the workarounds the fastest! Brilliant...

Sumiala
02-19-2014, 09:48 AM
All,

it states a set of 7. POssibly these are scattered around at roughly 4 day intervals. It might be that #1 of the set has not been distributed, hence we are on 0/1.
But then again, it is Gree, so wouldn't hold my breath.
Just log in every day and see what you get... That's my advice.

Vegaman
02-19-2014, 10:06 AM
You have to finish this new 28 cycle by the 20th March in 29 days time. If you are still on a previous and dont start this number 7 cycle by tomorrow you WILL NOT get the bonus cold front unit. There is no guaranteed finish it and get the unit. You only get it if you are on day 1 today or tomorrow period!!!

There are no other bonuses along the way. The item in the goal folder has a day counter of 29 if you look at it.

There may be a twist where you collect say 10 of these bonus units through the year and get a super super unit. But thats just supposition.

Shrinko
02-19-2014, 10:59 AM
1st goal is to obtain the cold grenadier. I thought that it was the first unit in the chain, but it is not and neither is the second. I'm not sure about the other days. Once the chain pops up again, I can check it again.

Kefa
02-19-2014, 11:05 AM
Guess what?

[edit]

Everyone who logged in today & got the current day 1 unit is still sitting at 0/1 for the goal, since 1/1 is accomplishing logging in for 28 of 29 days and getting the 7 required units during that time. You'll be at 0/1 until that is completed.

Kefa
02-19-2014, 11:10 AM
You have to finish this new 28 cycle by the 20th March in 29 days time. If you are still on a previous and dont start this number 7 cycle by tomorrow you WILL NOT get the bonus cold front unit. There is no guaranteed finish it and get the unit. You only get it if you are on day 1 today or tomorrow period!!!

You don't know that yet. The people who are still on the previous cycle also haven't received the "Event: Daily Login 7" goal in their goals folder.

Since today is the first day, and the only people who have received the goal are the ones who have already finished the previous cycle, we wont know until tomorrow whether the 29 day requirement is fixed to a certain calendar day or whether it's day 1 of the cycle that triggers the start of an individual 29-day clock. It is possible that it's fixed to set a calendar date (March 20), but it's also possible that those who don't begin it until tomorrow (or next week, for that matter) will trigger their own 29-day countdown the day the goal is initialized.

We should probably wait at least until 24 hours passes before we light the torches and grab the pitchforks.

Daviid
02-19-2014, 11:21 AM
Guess what?

[edit]

Yep same happened here

Tardavic
02-19-2014, 03:20 PM
Hey guys, thanks for mentioning this to us.

Our developers are aware of this and is being looked into at this time.

Mr. Artois
02-19-2014, 03:22 PM
Hey guys, thanks for mentioning this to us.

Our developers are aware of this and is being looked into at this time.

Hahaha... Well played tardavic 😄

Tardavic
02-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Hey guys,

To add to this for further reference:

To note that in order to receive the new cycle of Daily Login Rewards, you first need to have the most current data set mw_20140218_18. To check your data set, open your in-game Menu, tap on More, and then About. To update your data set, exit and restart your game several times until you see the new content.

Secondly, a new cycle of daily rewards begins after the previous cycle has been completed. If you finished the previous cycle before the new cycle was available, there may be a day or two in between where no reward was given at login, which is as intended.

If you did not receive a prize notification, or the collected box was not checked off, please be assured that you have received your reward. Please go to your inventory and check for the item:

Cycle 6 prizes:

Day / Description / Tab / Attack / Defense
----------------------------------------------------------
24 Terra Battle Tank ground 1136 1200
25 Terra Behemoth ground 1200 1318
26 Terra Armadillo ground 1300 1410
27 Terra Hunter ground 1408 1500
28 Terra Devastate Humvee ground 7868 6000

Cycle 7 prizes:

Day / Description / Tab / Attack / Defense
----------------------------------------------------------
1 Cold Vega Bomber air 301 200
2 Cold Rogue Leader infantry 117 85
3 Cold Stingray Railgun sea 127 103
4 Cold Centurion C ground 138 128
5 Cold 22nd Regiment infantry 157 156

I hope this helps!

Pidgeot
02-19-2014, 04:45 PM
I need help. My game JUST started the Terra rewards like 2 days ago. I'm a daily player and want this 27k Jet. Problem
is the cold event did not start. Do I still get the rewards for logging on? In my mission folder, it says Event: Daily Login 7. Can something be done about this?

andy2
02-19-2014, 05:07 PM
So basically if you have an account that was created after the cycles started and you started in the middle of one there is NO possible way for you to complete this event. You must be 100% up to date and have started cycle 7 to day and there is no amount of strategy/$$$ that will help you finish, even if you collect 28 daily units in the same time period.

Wufnu
02-19-2014, 05:11 PM
Check my inventory? It takes me about 20mins per type just to cycle through that mess. When are you going to make some sort of order out of it?

Tardavic
02-19-2014, 05:58 PM
Check my inventory? It takes me about 20mins per type just to cycle through that mess. When are you going to make some sort of order out of it?

We do understand that it can be frustrating to have to sort through your inventory when it is not in alphabetical order.

This has been noted and considered. Once we have more of a solid yes or no as to whether this can or will be done we will keep you posted.

andy2
02-19-2014, 06:05 PM
How long will it take to 'know if you can do it' this has been suggested for over a year. It gets really old when you get over a year of 'we will let you know's.

Here let me help you out:

SELECT * FROM Players_Inventory WHERE Player_ID = '1234' and Unit_Type = 'Ground'
ORDER BY Unit_Name

We do understand that it can be frustrating to have to sort through your inventory when it is not in alphabetical order.

This has been noted and considered. Once we have more of a solid yes or no as to whether this can or will be done we will keep you posted.

sbs2716g
02-19-2014, 06:07 PM
You don't know that yet. The people who are still on the previous cycle also haven't received the "Event: Daily Login 7" goal in their goals folder.

Since today is the first day, and the only people who have received the goal are the ones who have already finished the previous cycle, we wont know until tomorrow whether the 29 day requirement is fixed to a certain calendar day or whether it's day 1 of the cycle that triggers the start of an individual 29-day clock. It is possible that it's fixed to set a calendar date (March 20), but it's also possible that those who don't begin it until tomorrow (or next week, for that matter) will trigger their own 29-day countdown the day the goal is initialized.

We should probably wait at least until 24 hours passes before we light the torches and grab the pitchforks.

those who are in the previous cycle also got the same goal and same countdown timing... my mini have it and he is only half way through the previous cycle...

Hawkwind
02-19-2014, 07:20 PM
Why don't you make the type button (Inf, Ground, air, sea) a toggle. Press it once and the default sort order (or no order I can figure out) is used, then press it again and it's alphabetical order, press again and it's by date it arrived order (I'm hoping you keep that info) or today's rewards in front so we can see what we just received.

I'm hoping its a screen design issue as in where can I put this sort button, so use above to solve it.

Another sort order could be order of stats, as in highest 1st

Lord Green
02-19-2014, 07:32 PM
Maybe they're trying to throw people a bone with this unit while keeping people hooked.

Lord Green
02-19-2014, 07:35 PM

What has been discussed so far?

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-19-2014, 07:37 PM

I couldn't care less what order they are in.

If the newest is on the far left then we can open it up and see it immediately without scrolling though at all. Takes 1 second to view that it's there or it isn't.

If its in alphabetical order or any other order it's still going to take time scrolling.

I'll take the one second option.

Tardavic
02-19-2014, 07:44 PM

If the newest is on the far left then we can open it up and see it immediately without scrolling though at all. Takes 1 second to view that it's there or it isn't.

If its in alphabetical order or any other order it's still going to take time scrolling.

This is the sort of feedback that should be addressed more often, which could be very useful. This will definitely be passed along!

Lord Green
02-19-2014, 07:55 PM
This is the sort of feedback that should be addressed more often, which could be very useful. This will definitely be passed along!

I'm shocked that this hasn't been discussed before.

andy2
02-19-2014, 07:57 PM
As if this is new feedback??? Players have been suggesting an inventory sort by date/unit strength/name for well over a year. Start to show us any sort of results on these issues and the tiny bit of generic, un-specified comments that we actually get on the issues at hand will start to be worth something.

Chimera
02-19-2014, 08:16 PM
Here are the cold units.

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/Chimera-gene/ColdUnits.jpg

iamnasty
02-19-2014, 08:36 PM
I'm shocked that this hasn't been discussed before.

oopss, someone been sleeping all this while or totally NOT paying any attention, this is an old story been voiced out over and over !!!....moo :D

Lord Green
02-19-2014, 08:52 PM
oopss, someone been sleeping all this while or totally NOT paying any attention, this is an old story been voiced out over and over !!!....moo :D

I see what you mean. I meant to say I'm shocked this hasn't been discussed by Gree staff before. You'd figure this would be on their "best suggested ideas to implement" list. I guess they have to look at more numbers...

iamnasty
02-19-2014, 08:55 PM
I see what you mean. I meant to say I'm shocked this hasn't been discussed by Gree staff before. You'd figure this would be on their "best suggested ideas to implement" list. I guess they have to look at more numbers...

Not you.................it's Tar_man..................moo :D

Shrinko
02-20-2014, 02:49 AM
I have to say that it is refreshing to see someone other than CJ responding and interacting with players. That guy was a joke - rude and unprofessional. It seems that people who have been recently responding to posts are much much better. Hope it keeps going in the positive direction.

Ourpalace
02-20-2014, 06:19 AM
My account is only 2 days. I did not log my awards but I checked my inventory just now. I have 4 Terra units from last cycle:
1)- Terra APX (G) 200/217
2)- Terra Assault Vehicle (G) 85/83
3)- Terra Interceptor (G) 80/112
4)- Terra Abrams (G) 105/117

Is this normal or something wrong?

Veccster
02-20-2014, 06:29 AM
My account is only 2 days. I did not log my awards but I checked my inventory just now. I have 4 Terra units from last cycle:
1)- Terra APX (G) 200/217
2)- Terra Assault Vehicle (G) 85/83
3)- Terra Interceptor (G) 80/112
4)- Terra Abrams (G) 105/117

Is this normal or something wrong?

I'm still on Day 22 of the previous cycle (which I think is 6). The rewards you mentioned are days 1-4 of this cycle. Actually, every unit in Cycle 6 is a Terra unit.

Final unit on cycle 6 is Terr Devastate Humvee (G) 7868 / 6000 + Ground Attack by 3%

What I don't understand is will I be able to start the cycle 7 and get the reward once I'm done with Cycle 6 (in 4 more days).

Ourpalace
02-20-2014, 06:39 AM
Probability not. But there is a tread saying it's possible, let's just wait and see, and keep your finger crossed.

I'm still on Day 22 of the previous cycle (which I think is 6). The rewards you mentioned are days 1-4 of this cycle. Actually, every unit in Cycle 6 is a Terra unit.

Final unit on cycle 6 is Terr Devastate Humvee (G) 7868 / 6000 + Ground Attack by 3%

What I don't understand is will I be able to start the cycle 7 and get the reward once I'm done with Cycle 6 (in 4 more days).

jester1989
02-20-2014, 02:43 PM
I just finished Terra today. Im afraid im never going to get the units cuz i have the countdown too

Wufnu
02-21-2014, 09:42 AM

How about option buttons? One for newest units to the left the other for alphabetical order?

Wufnu
02-21-2014, 09:44 AM

This has been discussed MANY MANY times in the past. Check here http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?67470-Possible-Changes-We-d-Like-To-Hear-From-You!&p=1007450#post1007450