PDA

View Full Version : this raid boss lvl 100 is 80% stronger !!

killerbee
02-18-2014, 10:29 PM
is that true !! and if so that means all the smaller syndicates that use to get help to finish now will not have a chance to finish "not a bad thing really, much more Uzis to be sold to the bigger ones for reasonable prices again as I see"

if you are a big player that usually carries ur team to the finish line LZK has room for you amongst beast brothers and sisters like ur self.

Jclew
02-18-2014, 10:57 PM
is that true !! and if so that means all the smaller syndicates that use to get help to finish now will not have a chance to finish "not a bad thing really, much more Uzis to be sold to the bigger ones for reasonable prices again as I see"

if you are a big player that usually carries ur team to the finish line LZK has room for you amongst beast brothers and sisters like ur self.

Room for me!? Im pretty beastly, attack just got to 600k, defense is 502k... I also have 14 uzis! Can I come??

killerbee
02-18-2014, 11:04 PM
we are top 16 buddy sorry, nothing under 18m attack here. good luck

Danny Clear
02-18-2014, 11:14 PM
Yea its pretty ridiculous, any time an event can be completed without gold u can bet greed will be right there to find a way to take money out of your pocket. The epic boss is also now a "special" epic boss I can just imagine what they did to that.

Jclew
02-19-2014, 12:38 AM

Aww thanks anyway...

Jclew
02-19-2014, 12:39 AM
Yea its pretty ridiculous, any time an event can be completed without gold u can bet greed will be right there to find a way to take money out of your pocket. The epic boss is also now a "special" epic boss I can just imagine what they did to that.

Lol, 80% health increase, per tier lol.

GucciMane
02-19-2014, 01:15 AM

If that's the case, how are you even worried about this event?

TobysPaw
02-19-2014, 02:07 AM
Anyone want to join a small to medium strength syndicate intending to finish normal mode send me a PM. NO donations of Uzis or cash expected.

HavingFun
02-19-2014, 02:29 AM

What's the point of your thread. Looks like you just want to brag and recruit on page one of the general section. You're not number one so nobody cares.

Jeremy Kyle
02-19-2014, 02:50 AM
To be honest this raid boss is a kick in the balls for everyone outside the top 50, teams will struggle even with jumpers unless the mighty sas hit squad do the rounds

PedroPimples
02-19-2014, 03:03 AM
But they are top 16!!
Like that's an extra special tier or something

Jeremy Kyle
02-19-2014, 03:05 AM
But they are top 16!!
Like that's an extra special tier or something

Yeah comes with a +73% forum post attack mod

killerbee
02-19-2014, 03:20 AM
HavingFun sucks to be a hater like ur self. if you got nothing to say or no reason to read this then why are you here ??

TobysPaw do you know how to use the forum not to hijack other ppls threads ??

gucci no one worried here.. just offering open spots there is a difference between recruiting and giving away a spot for the right person for final prize.. im sure that general is where we usually do that.. and watch all the copy cats and haters start similar threads.

GucciMane
02-19-2014, 03:46 AM
gucci no one worried here.. just offering open spots there is a difference between recruiting and giving away a spot for the right person for final prize.. im sure that general is where we usually do that.. and watch all the copy cats and haters start similar threads.

ahh.....had to read this thread over again.......are you recruiting for long term? Or just need players to help kill the raid boss?

Which is it? Weren't really coming off very clear. If you're trying to recruit long term by saying you guys will continue to beat the beefed-up elite boss, say so.

killerbee
02-19-2014, 04:03 AM
gucci are you looking for a syndicate that can finish the boss ??

X-Walk
02-19-2014, 04:04 AM
However...we're looking for players to beat the rb.
But if you like it here, you're welcome to stay.

Clear Guccigou?

CCKallDAY
02-19-2014, 04:04 AM
Wrong sub-forum

Kiko Matsing
02-19-2014, 05:40 AM
Epic Boss might be like in Modern War right now, beat 200 epic boss, 10 level per boss (20 diff. Bosses)

djonny88
02-19-2014, 06:17 AM
how the **** is this possible??

killerbee
02-19-2014, 06:27 AM
the last lvl 100 was 1.07b health the new one is 1.9b

it is what it is, i doubt even if other syndicates help the small ones they will actually finish up not with the time frame also being smaller this time around from what I have heard. last time around we helped 5 other syndicates finish up after we finished. this time doubt we will help even one finish.