PDA

View Full Version : Players voice your opinion on 'fix' of AXIS of EVIL Boss event

2MblaZ
02-18-2014, 08:41 PM
Those who jumped and tapped in frenzy over stuck glitchy Boss event got all 200 by mostly free hits. Those not so fortunate - are now struggling and will not finish [unless unloaded some serious yellow nuggets] even after extension.

this poll is intended to make life easier for developer/mods if they would look into results - please note - if you FINISHED while glitch was still on, picture yourselves having to go on slower route [maybe even un-finishable] and vote purely from fairness standpoint.

Thanks for voicing your opinion in this pithy poll -_-

1. I think 'fix' by simply extending event duration is fair to those who didn't take advantage while glitch lasted.

2. I think 'fix' by simply extending event duration is UNfair to those who didn't take advantage while glitch lasted.

*I'd like to remind numerous instances to our mods/developers that in past, they would let errors/glitches of rather free units and reversed prizes stick and kept them, and why NOW this philosophy was changed?!?

AlexFoo
02-18-2014, 08:46 PM
we had many that got it done, many that didn't and have since finished, and lvl300's that suffered with crazy hit points.

no point crying over it. the whining here is too funny.

fyi, I didn't finish with the glitch, I did it the old fashioned way. i'm not voting as it will change nothing.

2MblaZ
02-18-2014, 08:49 PM
we had many that got it done, many that didn't and have since finished, and lvl300's that suffered with crazy hit points.

fyi, I didn't finish with the glitch, I did it the old fashioned way. i'm not voting as it will change nothing.

I'll finish it the old fashioned way too, more of interest is WHY they fixed it as you may recall numerous hickups like this in past with pvp prizes reversed by strongest given out first etc., and sometimes they would post that nothing will be touched as it would be unfair to others, and sometimes they would change without any explanation, maybe we should simply get used to it?...

Numerous posts i know, but this i was hoping would help condense numbers to show them how we as players vote, maybe i was wrong, but oh well

TheDanimal
02-18-2014, 08:52 PM
2. Unfair.
With exponential boss hp growth, I will not be able to finish this event, regardless of the added time.
The real injustice is that I had my bosses reset... I've now killed a total of 250+ bosses and I'm now going to have to burn a lot of gold if I want to finish the event. How is that fair?

TheDanimal
02-18-2014, 09:48 PM
bump .

Generik79
02-18-2014, 10:06 PM

Very helpful and informative.

Generik79
02-18-2014, 10:07 PM
2. Unfair.
With exponential boss hp growth, I will not be able to finish this event, regardless of the added time.
The real injustice is that I had my bosses reset... I've now killed a total of 250+ bosses and I'm now going to have to burn a lot of gold if I want to finish the event. How is that fair?

It is a travesty for those who 1. Had kills reset or 2. Are in a lone class of level 300s with insane boss health. Neither of which apply to anyone telling you it's no big deal or stop whining.

Lord Green
02-18-2014, 10:11 PM
I didn't vote because I didn't see a "close the game once and for all."

2000y2k
02-18-2014, 10:16 PM
Would be nice if the minions in Greeland would just say what they are going to do. They have time to push the the event out two days but can't tell us they did it and if that is the only fix.

How hard is it to look at numbers (whatever that means) and make a simple post saying what they are going to do 4 days into the event?

Again they have an issue with communication.

iamnasty
02-18-2014, 10:19 PM
this voting is UNFAIR, missing I DON'T GIVE A OOPSS !!! ........moo :D

Starage
02-18-2014, 10:26 PM
Gree should stop epic boss event all together.
there is the raid boss. A far better event than epic boss ever has been.
If it was not for the bug in this event . I would have not push to do so much in it this time.

Please just drop this event as you did with pvp tournament.

Drakhoan
02-19-2014, 12:40 AM
This poll does not reflect the true nature of the situation... the boss staying at level 10 was not a glitch. A glitch requires you to go through an abnormal process of steps in order to accomplish a certain task. Players were doing nothing more than playing the event by the design of the developers. A failure, by gree, to test a process should not penalize the players. The only just response from gree would have been to leave it alone... make changes prior to roll out.

FROM HERE OUT I SAY... GREE, IF YOU SCREW UP TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY AND MOVE ALONG. CONCENTRATE ON REMOVING THE BUGS FROM THE NEXT EVENT OR ON ACTUAL GLITCHES.

*note this solution does not play favorites... old/new, free/gold, all the same treatment.

Sparkle
02-19-2014, 05:53 AM
I can't vote using the questions as they are posed. I think the fair options would have been to A. Leave the thing as it was so that folk who chose to do the task could keep at it to the end and finally have a decent chance of getting a big prize without having to sell the car. Or B. just stop the event and give everyone a big prize. If extra time to finish is a compensation, there should be enough time to finish. Clearly the amount given is inadequate. I may reach 100 kills with the bosses made to require an hour instead of a minute.

free play
02-19-2014, 05:58 AM
I can't vote using the questions as they are posed. I think the fair options would have been to A. Leave the thing as it was so that folk who chose to do the task could keep at it to the end and finally have a decent chance of getting a big prize without having to sell the car. Or B. just stop the event and give everyone a big prize. If extra time to finish is a compensation, there should be enough time to finish. Clearly the amount given is inadequate. I may reach 100 kills with the bosses made to require an hour instead of a minute.

True, also reports in are the boss is harder since the last push,

2MblaZ
02-19-2014, 06:36 AM
this voting is UNFAIR, missing I DON'T GIVE A OOPSS !!! ........moo :D

Sorry, wanted to, but tried keeping it 'constructive' rather than 'DEstructive' and most likely a 'closed thread' lol

K4S
02-19-2014, 08:55 AM
If you didn't take advantage of the boss being stuck at Lvl 10 and didn't get your 200 or at least the majority of your kills in then thats on you. Chances are you were not going to finish the event without gold anyway especially if you missed the first 2 days of the event.

Now a different but much more serious issue is that boss kills were being reset, and people were loosing 100+ more boss kills. For those people a better fix needed to be put in place.

Dragon11216
02-19-2014, 09:18 AM
It's a shame. Gree will never change. Why should they. We keep throwing money at a broken product. They are only concern with getting rid of hacks and exploits as it hurts their bottom line. Wonder how many people miss funzio?

2MblaZ
02-19-2014, 09:53 AM
It's a shame. Gree will never change. Why should they. We keep throwing money at a broken product. They are only concern with getting rid of hacks and exploits as it hurts their bottom line. Wonder how many people miss funzio?

When they bought Funzio i think they assimilated and a lot of their staff still on board, including some mods here and game developers, most likely, just business decision coming from corporate inevitably as they report to them [my opinion]

02-19-2014, 11:41 AM
I was 72 bosses into it when they fixed it and had to start over . That is fin what I have a problem with is the strength of my bosses I'm at lvl 300 and my 160 boss is stronger than a lvl 278 guys 200 boss wtf

Kefa
02-19-2014, 11:47 AM
The ones who finished it before the patch only did so if they pulled a non stop all-nighter to get it done.

And many who did not get it done before the patch were still able to finish it very easily if they got anywhere near 100 kills before the patch.

IMO, the only ones who are receiving unfair treatment are the ones who had 100+ kills in the bag, then suddenly woke up to find their count set back to 51, or even reset to 0. For those people, the only fair thing to do is give them credit for the kills they made and increase their current kill count to where it should be.

free play
02-19-2014, 12:07 PM
The ones who finished it before the patch only did so if they pulled a non stop all-nighter to get it done.

And many who did not get it done before the patch were still able to finish it very easily if they got anywhere near 100 kills before the patch.

IMO, the only ones who are receiving unfair treatment are the ones who had 100+ kills in the bag, then suddenly woke up to find their count set back to 51, or even reset to 0. For those people, the only fair thing to do is give them credit for the kills they made and increase their current kill count to where it should be..

Some if not many had a reset, I lost 70 kills, only back now to where I was before the reset so that's 150 kills to date but 76 counted

2MblaZ
02-19-2014, 12:22 PM
IMO, the only ones who are receiving unfair treatment are the ones who had 100+ kills in the bag, then suddenly woke up to find their count set back to 51, or even reset to 0. For those people, the only fair thing to do is give them credit for the kills they made and increase their current kill count to where it should be.

I also think that would be fair thing to do, but most likely require each of those sending tickets and handling tickets efficiently... let's just say isn't the strongest side of GREE atm... :)

Thief
02-19-2014, 12:24 PM

Some if not many had a reset, I lost 70 kills, only back now to where I was before the reset so that's 150 kills to date but 76 counted

374 to date :D

free play
02-19-2014, 12:40 PM

Why so many, 200 not enough, I'd be happy with 200

TheDanimal
02-19-2014, 12:55 PM

300+ for me now
No response on ticket either

free play
02-19-2014, 01:01 PM
300+ for me now
No response on ticket either

Have you not made the 200 for the prize or is that including your reset

Thief
02-19-2014, 01:21 PM

I'm on boss 199 but have 374 total kills.

Generik79
02-19-2014, 01:27 PM
I'm on boss 199 but have 374 total kills.

Join me on the L300 only tier boss. That together we might slay him with multiple mega hits. Total joke.

Thief
02-19-2014, 01:30 PM
Join me on the L300 only tier boss. That together we might slay him with multiple mega hits. Total joke.

lol Boss 200 has what 12 Billion Health? Might need to bring together an entire faction and kill him raid boss style

Generik79
02-19-2014, 01:41 PM
lol Boss 200 has what 12 Billion Health? Might need to bring together an entire faction and kill him raid boss style

Seems like a reasonable change to the boss event for that lone class of one level of the most active players and biggest spenders, right?

free play
02-19-2014, 02:07 PM

Well I hope you get it and fair play to you, can't say that for gree though

Ghost-12
02-19-2014, 02:17 PM
2. Unfair.

+++++++++10000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thief
02-19-2014, 02:35 PM
Seems like a reasonable change to the boss event for that lone class of one level of the most active players and biggest spenders, right?

Yea seems perfectly fair to push lvl 300 into its own tier. Punishment for reaching the end. Lvl 300 players are the most powerful so lets nerf them by giving them lower WD points and then making the boss 5x more difficult than lvl 299 and lower? Makes perfect sense....perGREEDy cents.

K4S
02-19-2014, 02:47 PM
Yea seems perfectly fair to push lvl 300 into its own tier. Punishment for reaching the end. Lvl 300 players are the most powerful so lets nerf them by giving them lower WD points and then making the boss 5x more difficult than lvl 299 and lower? Makes perfect sense....perGREEDy cents. all of more reason to retire at 300. At this rate I'll be there shortly and will enjoy my days not worrying about not finishing the next bugged event.

02-19-2014, 06:12 PM
I am level 300 and these bosses health are crazy 180 took over 20 cash hits and I'm about 116 million attack that's just dumb

2MblaZ
02-19-2014, 07:42 PM
I am level 300 and these bosses health are crazy 180 took over 20 cash hits and I'm about 116 million attack that's just dumb

I hear lvl 200 is even bigger surprise for lvl 300 players lol... Oh wait, did reaching lvl 300 gave like super powerful unit, like around what you get for doing like 40/80 of this Axis of Evil?... What an effort!

Pee-Wee Herman
02-19-2014, 08:18 PM
Just wait until level 200 boss :o. Anyways, you probably have the gold to finish it.

iamnasty
02-19-2014, 08:32 PM
Just wait until level 200 boss :o. Anyways, you probably have the gold to finish it.

Nope, easily can be done with cash hit with 116m attack, probably it takes an hour to kill L200, Black Death Brigade L11, depending on the health regen...moo :D

Pee-Wee Herman
02-19-2014, 08:58 PM
Nope, easily can be done with cash hit with 116m attack, probably it takes an hour to kill L200, Black Death Brigade L11, depending on the health regen...moo :D
True......moo :D.

Mr. Artois
02-19-2014, 08:59 PM
Quite crying, you snooze you lose

iamnasty
02-19-2014, 09:10 PM
Quite crying, you snooze you lose

Hey buddy, it's just a game, don't cry and get some proper good sleep!!!!....moo :D

frankfurter
02-19-2014, 09:38 PM
To those of you who think this is a game...this is fixed...its a scam. Legit players who have spent lots of money have ended up quitting when they realize the Gree aka Greed is fixed the game...SUP is gree employees...you will never get good enough to succeed at this scam...glithes are created for them to achieve high level prizes...then they fix before common players can succeed...if not...why wouldn't they let everyone get the prize???

Mr. Artois
02-19-2014, 09:51 PM
Where's speed dump when you need him?

DTA-HOG
02-20-2014, 06:51 AM
To those of you who think this is a game...this is fixed...its a scam. Legit players who have spent lots of money have ended up quitting when they realize the Gree aka Greed is fixed the game...SUP is gree employees...you will never get good enough to succeed at this scam...glithes are created for them to achieve high level prizes...then they fix before common players can succeed...if not...why wouldn't they let everyone get the prize???

Well said my friend! You sir, should have been #1 on the list of forum gods. Preach on my brother!

Die14
02-20-2014, 06:56 AM
Just want my resseted kills back, and i Will be done with this event

free play
02-20-2014, 07:01 AM
We will be waiting, there either still on a weekend or looking at numbers, those are the 2 updates in 96 hours

2MblaZ
02-20-2014, 09:58 AM
We will be waiting, there either still on a weekend or looking at numbers, those are the 2 updates in 96 hours

I hope explanations will not be just another 'Sorry...'

Luuzer
02-20-2014, 01:39 PM
Just want my resseted kills back, and i Will be done with this event

same here. If I had the kills back I would have finished it already.

P.S A SUP guy got his kills resetted too. That thread is now gone. Anyone know what happened? Did they get the units? Did they fix it for SUP or will they fix it for everyone?

SGT DNG
02-20-2014, 04:12 PM
Im not sure how all these people finished, with or with out the glitch. I have not been able to get past lvl 10 on the boss. I have 1.25 mil on stats, and I could not knock out the first boss with a free hit. So if you have any ideas on why or how I can improve on this issue, I would be happy to hear about it......