PDA

View Full Version : Can't we all just get along?

CAPT.GIN
02-18-2014, 07:17 PM
To much negativity on here guys, I really did not want to come back to this! Ok we all know this game has been F'ed up sense day one so what's the big deal? If there were problems when the game first came out and there's still problems till this day what does that show you??? If you know from the past that something like this might happen then don't spend the money or gold, Tell Gree and then wait for them to fix it, ok so if it takes a while they still know about it and will fix it! Many of you here rush through these events like noting like I use to back in the day, just spending that money left and right where it gets to the point where you no longer enjoy the game and just want to be first finishing the event... Guys have fun enjoy the game, rushing through everything proves noting, congulations you just got new units with stats good job for you... there's always going to be problems that's why it's called a game, I agree that Gree takes it to a whole new level where no other gaming company has gone with all these glitch and bug problems but they try and that's the best your going to get out of them! My point is complain with tickets not on here, there are still people here who want to meet others and learn about the game! the whole front page shouldn't be about complaints left and right, a few is ok but not the whole first page when you visit the forms and all you read is about people crying a river because they got screwed in a event or this and that is just crazy. Do what I did it will help you, if you want to quit the game like I did I was to burned out and just quit on everyone and disappeared, the way I did it was wrong because I never said goodbye to many of sup brothers and sisters which was wrong but it had to be done! So I deleted my base made my in game name F you Gree lol deleted my allies and deleted the app for good! Before you knew it days went buy then weeks and I forgot all about the game I had moved on to new and better things :) so one day I was looking in the App Store and what do you know modeen war was in top 5 and I said to myself right away I knew war was going down! So I just got the itch and downloaded the game again just for the heck of it... So I open up the game to a huge empty base and with the little gold I had left before quiting changed my name back to what it was and after a month of waiting got my whole base back. Sense I've come back I've enjoyed the game just doing little things here and there and catching up with old friends... My point here guys is enjoy the game don't let stress you out or over come you! know you limts and play for your friends and not for units and stats! Know matter how strong you get you still have to get stronger, no matter how many units you get you must get more units, it's a never ending cycle where there will always be events and prizes, don't get trapped in the cycle just do what you can and enjoy the game! If your going to spend money and use gold use it wisely, because when you rush throug these events don't ever forget you take the risk of getting screwed because it's happend to all of us.... This is my message to you all, hope this cools some down a little and remember guys think of everyone else that wants to come here to read other things besides compalants! Good night to you all and remember care about the great friends you've made here and not about becoming the strongest or best because that's all BS and won't happen! Remember this game will die one day but not the friends you all made on here with each other :)

Speakingthetruth
02-18-2014, 07:20 PM
You lost me at "cant" but we are aware of the issue and looking into it

2000y2k
02-18-2014, 07:22 PM
Too long. Need something quick and witty like Greedy, Greeland, no Fun zo?

Thanks

Lord Green
02-18-2014, 07:24 PM
I skipped to end, which was well said. I do appreciate the friends I've, but I can easily keep in touch with them via email/groupme. I don't have to waste anymore of my time with this game.

Platform96
02-18-2014, 07:24 PM
didnt even try reading this...

Mr. Artois
02-18-2014, 07:33 PM
Ever heard of paragraphs gin??

andy2
02-18-2014, 07:34 PM
I appreciate your patience, and I hope to have a comment on this post real soon. There will be a longer than normal delay due to it being the weekend.

You lost me at "cant" but we are aware of the issue and looking into it

Napgar
02-18-2014, 08:29 PM
Hi Capt. Gin,
It's a long read indeed, but worthwhile... (finally) some wise words on the forum. Fully agree with what you're trying to say. The game can still be fun, if you play it wisely. Yes. it is often frustrating with the glitches and mistake that occur regularly but I take this as a part of the challenge of the game, learn from it and adapt... Real life isn't perfect also and frustrations are abound but you don't get or feel better by constantly whining about it, just have to deal with it or do something else.
Good hear you're back in the game!!

I C STUFF
02-18-2014, 08:41 PM
The sentiment has been expressed many times, by many people, Gin.
Great effort, but it'll fall on many DEAF eyes! LOL

Mr. Artois
02-18-2014, 08:47 PM
Hi Capt. Gin,
It's a long read indeed, but worthwhile... (finally) some wise words on the forum. Fully agree with what you're trying to say. The game can still be fun, if you play it wisely. Yes. it is often frustrating with the glitches and mistake that occur regularly but I take this as a part of the challenge of the game, learn from it and adapt... Real life isn't perfect also and frustrations are abound but you don't get or feel better by constantly whining about it, just have to deal with it or do something else.
Good hear you're back in the game!!

Did you go to the same school as gin?

Merc_mw
02-19-2014, 05:44 AM
Gin,
So this is a GAME? That might be news to a lot of life and deathers...

Welcome back & thanks for the reminder.

Janoe123
02-19-2014, 06:09 AM
To much negativity on here guys, I really did not want to come back to this! Ok we all know this game has been F'ed up sense day one so what's the big deal? If there were problems when the game first came out and there's still problems till this day what does that show you??? If you know from the past that something like this might happen then don't spend the money or gold, Tell Gree and then wait for them to fix it, ok so if it takes a while they still know about it and will fix it! Many of you here rush through these events like noting like I use to back in the day, just spending that money left and right where it gets to the point where you no longer enjoy the game and just want to be first finishing the event... Guys have fun enjoy the game, rushing through everything proves noting, congulations you just got new units with stats good job for you... there's always going to be problems that's why it's called a game, I agree that Gree takes it to a whole new level where no other gaming company has gone with all these glitch and bug problems but they try and that's the best your going to get out of them! My point is complain with tickets not on here, there are still people here who want to meet others and learn about the game! the whole front page shouldn't be about complaints left and right, a few is ok but not the whole first page when you visit the forms and all you read is about people crying a river because they got screwed in a event or this and that is just crazy. Do what I did it will help you, if you want to quit the game like I did I was to burned out and just quit on everyone and disappeared, the way I did it was wrong because I never said goodbye to many of sup brothers and sisters which was wrong but it had to be done! So I deleted my base made my in game name F you Gree lol deleted my allies and deleted the app for good! Before you knew it days went buy then weeks and I forgot all about the game I had moved on to new and better things :) so one day I was looking in the App Store and what do you know modeen war was in top 5 and I said to myself right away I knew war was going down! So I just got the itch and downloaded the game again just for the heck of it... So I open up the game to a huge empty base and with the little gold I had left before quiting changed my name back to what it was and after a month of waiting got my whole base back. Sense I've come back I've enjoyed the game just doing little things here and there and catching up with old friends... My point here guys is enjoy the game don't let stress you out or over come you! know you limts and play for your friends and not for units and stats! Know matter how strong you get you still have to get stronger, no matter how many units you get you must get more units, it's a never ending cycle where there will always be events and prizes, don't get trapped in the cycle just do what you can and enjoy the game! If your going to spend money and use gold use it wisely, because when you rush throug these events don't ever forget you take the risk of getting screwed because it's happend to all of us.... This is my message to you all, hope this cools some down a little and remember guys think of everyone else that wants to come here to read other things besides compalants! Good night to you all and remember care about the great friends you've made here and not about becoming the strongest or best because that's all BS and won't happen! Remember this game will die one day but not the friends you all made on here with each other :) Remember the f3ar_us time? That time was great :)

DTA-HOG
02-19-2014, 09:43 AM
No we all can't get along. This is War damnit!

"No Funzio" <----- damn that's funny. Good one bro!

MikeG
02-19-2014, 10:40 AM
CAPT.GIN thank you for making me want to read the forum posts, a joy to have a positive post, keep it up. hopefully you will start a trend !

Charles of the PFJ
02-19-2014, 12:13 PM
Nicely put Gin and I agree with you.