PDA

View Full Version : Thanks gree!

FLYNN37
02-18-2014, 06:20 PM
For finally f_cking over a group of players that doesn't include me! I bet all those who hammered through the LTQ side of this crap event are P-I-S-S-E-D that you've now added two days to the clock. I'm so happy that I finally managed to avoid being shafted by your sheer incompetence. Dumb luck, but I'll take it! :D

iamnasty
02-18-2014, 06:32 PM
For finally f_cking over a group of players that doesn't include me! I bet all those who hammered through the LTQ side of this crap event are P-I-S-S-E-D that you've now added two days to the clock. I'm so happy that I finally managed to avoid being shafted by your sheer incompetence. Dumb luck, but I'll take it! :D

What are you taking, DUMB, LUCK or DUMB LUCK ???..............moo :D

FLYNN37
02-18-2014, 06:33 PM
What are you taking, DUMB, LUCK or DUMB LUCK ???..............moo :D

I'm on it all, my friend. Moo, moo, moo.:D

whammo
02-18-2014, 06:36 PM
This is nice I suppose, but it still leaves those who had their kills reset at a significant disadvantage.

Not only did others get to slay level 10 bosses with one free hit the entire time, we can throw multiple cash hits at level 100+ bosses.

Extending event allows those who had no chance of finishing (assuming their kills were not robbed) the time to do so. This makes it nearly mandatory for those who had kills stolen from them to finish the event just to keep pace. There is no net gain.

Why can't the folks who spent hours tapping just be credited with their boss kills?

FLYNN37
02-18-2014, 06:39 PM
This is nice I suppose, but it still leaves those who had their kills reset at a significant disadvantage.

Not only did others get to slay level 10 bosses with one free hit the entire time, we can throw multiple cash hits at level 100+ bosses.

Extending event allows those who had no chance of finishing (assuming their kills were not robbed) the time to do so. This makes it nearly mandatory for those who had kills stolen from them to finish the event just to keep pace. There is no net gain.

Why can't the folks who spent hours tapping just be credited with their boss kills?

You may or may not have missed the point of my post. Hint: you did.

Roscoe782
02-18-2014, 06:43 PM
Oh yea! Thanks gree. I can finally get that 2k unit at lvl 32 of the LTQ and maybe get to 52 instead of 45 before having to spend loads of gold to beat it. Lol.

Speakingthetruth
02-18-2014, 07:06 PM
We are aware of the issue and looking into it :)

Lord Green
02-18-2014, 07:13 PM
Quitting the game will rid you of unnecessary anger and stressed brought on my a company that doesn't care. Stop wasting your time and patience with this game and company. Future you will be thankful

xJames
02-18-2014, 08:28 PM
If they hammered through the LTQ already I don't think they were in gold conservation mode anyway. There were still 2 days left in the LTQ so anyone who was interested in not spending extra gold would still be doing their free targets now and waiting to push through with gold at the end - now they will have less push. I don't think this should be that upsetting to anybody - but I'm also not sure that it will make anybody who is unhappy with the boss side less unhappy.

TheDanimal
02-18-2014, 08:45 PM

Agreed.

Why can't our kills be returned? If not, then change the boss hp back to what it was during the glitch. That should be simple enough... changing the value of the boss hp variable.

Come on Gree! Those of us who were reset are really getting screwed here. You've got to be able to see that

Luuzer
02-20-2014, 10:48 AM
Agreed.

Why can't our kills be returned? If not, then change the boss hp back to what it was during the glitch. That should be simple enough... changing the value of the boss hp variable.

Come on Gree! Those of us who were reset are really getting screwed here. You've got to be able to see that

agreed. I want my 101 taken away kills back!!! I'm long passed 200 kills. Not gonna go over 300 just to please U. Give me back my taken away kills and I'm done with this event