PDA

View Full Version : The danger of trading...

person123
02-18-2014, 05:44 PM
So today I was going to trade my seemingly innocent GM who I thought a as innocent because well, he's my GM. He gave me the ve for the retrieve thing or whether and I gave him mine. He said it was incorrect, blocked me and once I checked on knights and dragons, guess what? I'm level 7. So if gree doesn't give me my account back, I'm not playing or paying a single gree game ever again. I spent to much on that account and I'm not freaking restarting. Now I know that some of you are going to say "it's your fault for trading" well, go ahead and say it. I don't care.

Rusty Machine
02-18-2014, 06:01 PM
Definitely contact Gree with the required information and pray you will get your account back. Nothing more you can do at this point.

Good luck!!

iH8tBANNEDftw
02-18-2014, 06:02 PM
It's your fault for trading.

busteroaf
02-18-2014, 06:12 PM
I got this feeling on this winter day to trade accounts.
I bound my account and then I got my code.
I gave my GM my code and then he gave me his.
I traded accounts like a noob.

I don't care. I'm level 7!
I don't care.

Need I say more?

person123
02-18-2014, 06:26 PM
You always have a way of making things worse, buster... What information do they require, rusty? And thanks for the good luck

busteroaf
02-18-2014, 07:08 PM
Well, I was simply trying to add some fun to it.

One of my staff always starts singing that song anytime he hears someone say "I don't care"... so it kinda fit.

hoticehunter
02-18-2014, 07:59 PM
That sucks dude, hope you get your stuff back.

Elita
02-18-2014, 08:47 PM
So today I was going to trade my seemingly innocent GM who I thought a as innocent because well, he's my GM. He gave me the ve for the retrieve thing or whether and I gave him mine. He said it was incorrect, blocked me and once I checked on knights and dragons, guess what? I'm level 7. So if gree doesn't give me my account back, I'm not playing or paying a single gree game ever again. I spent to much on that account and I'm not freaking restarting. Now I know that some of you are going to say "it's your fault for trading" well, go ahead and say it. I don't care.

Account trading, selling, buying, sharing is against the Terms of Service!! Do NOT do this!!