PDA

View Full Version : Constantly attacked by same people, ticking me off!

Death666
02-18-2014, 05:41 PM
About a week or more ago 2 different people started attacking me, they always win and win big robbing me of millions each time. I have not retaliated hoping they would stop but they haven't. Their attacking me many times a day robbing me of ALOT of money. I can't even message them WTF because their only attacking me giving me the chance to go to their hoods.

WTF is goin on? Do I just keep showing on their rivals list? Does MW have a new list like CC? Will it ever stop?!

tatertots
02-18-2014, 05:44 PM
Once you find a good target, why not keep hitting them? As long as your around the same level/allies, you'll keep showing on their rival list. Either drop allies or get used to a few million missing.

Jonaa369
02-18-2014, 05:57 PM
About a week or more ago 2 different people started attacking me, they always win and win big robbing me of millions each time. I have not retaliated hoping they would stop but they haven't. Their attacking me many times a day robbing me of ALOT of money. I can't even message them WTF because their only attacking me giving me the chance to go to their hoods.

WTF is goin on? Do I just keep showing on their rivals list? Does MW have a new list like CC? Will it ever stop?!

First off stop crying about being attacked. That's part of the game. Secondly, drop below 500 allies if you haven't already done so. This way they can't find you.

Dirty Mind
02-18-2014, 06:00 PM
yup. If I get good cash from someone, or they cuss me out on my wall, I will definitely be looking for you again. I'll refresh dozens of times looking for my 'friends'.

AlexFoo
02-18-2014, 06:21 PM
yup. If I get good cash from someone, or they cuss me out on my wall, I will definitely be looking for you again. I'll refresh dozens of times looking for my 'friends'.this.

one this week thinks my stats seem "suspect"... and he's whining I raided him. go to look, he's got over THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND successful raids!!!

He's obviously picked on plenty of folks, and doesn't like it when he's not the bully. He's now on my regular rotation almost daily lol

Big she'd
02-18-2014, 09:17 PM
That's just the game , you raid other people , you get raided , , I accept it when I'm taken for money cos it's my fault I left my cash vulnerable , what I hate is hitting boost buildings , no need for that

TheDanimal
02-18-2014, 09:27 PM

What a lot of people fail to realize in this game is that many repeat attackers don't care so much about the money... They can get money from anyone. What they prize are the reactions of people getting pissed off and losing their minds...
I love getting those posts - only makes me attack more ;)

Diezel1
02-18-2014, 09:41 PM
I attacked this dude named "DOOMGUY" a few times because he paid out and this guy was pissed.... said he was gonna tell Gree I was hacking because there was no way he kept showing in my rivals list... I stopped because I didnt want any problems but I should have hammered the guy

I am a cow!
02-18-2014, 09:57 PM
What a lot of people fail to realize in this game is that many repeat attackers don't care so much about the money... They can get money from anyone. What they prize are the reactions of people getting pissed off and losing their minds...

this is the best! admittedly i get raided a lot but i don't care :D i don't like the money and attack people to get them pissed at me

I C STUFF
02-18-2014, 10:18 PM
Want to eliminate attacks?
After you've been hit, leave EVERYTHING dark. Make sure you're never over your vault, dump all excess cash into the faction kitty.
Presto, eliminates ALL other attacks.
They can tap your avatar 12 times, and then go into time out. But, you don't lose any fake loot.

krabbie
02-18-2014, 10:22 PM
Just change your name! Hope you aren't one of my favorite targets hahah, pay them daily visits!

iamnasty
02-18-2014, 10:28 PM

Hey, get real, it's just some FAKE money, you won't die of starvation nor enjoy real life with this fake cash !!! This is a WAR GAME, if you reset and collect them according to your schedule, nobody has any chance of your so called ROB YOU !!!....moo :D

p/s-highly recommend you to play H@yd@y, nobody will ever able to hit nor take any of your fake cash....moo :D

Lord Green
02-18-2014, 10:32 PM
You get used to it when you're 2.5B over vaulted on a regular basis. Let it go man. Over reacting is unnecessary stress in your life brought on by this pointless game.

good gawd noooo
02-18-2014, 10:51 PM
if your showing in their daily target list drop allies as other s suggested.. if you think they are going at you from their news page then simple click revenge when at their base pull up profile and leave a bunch of messages.. nice ones like have a nice day thank you for visisting the bank of such and such nothing rude.. usually works for me. I do get that being raided is part of the game but if I have one that comes back often that is what I usually do and it stops.

Qwerty2y13
02-19-2014, 12:44 AM
Some tips:1) Make sure you're never over your vault, donate all excess cash into the faction.2) Use a timer and farm from your building before others do itIf you can not do point 1 please tell me your nick, level & number of allies i will be pleasured to attak you so they will get nothing ;) and you will post that players are 3 now :)If you can not do point 2 you must sell your building :) so no raid any moreTo write on wall click revenge button, When your are at his base click on icon on the right, rival's profilo, and write under tab commentsGood luck

free play
02-19-2014, 01:00 AM

I get attacked by the same people, don't care because I also attack the same people once I get to know them. It's part of the game, if it's bothering you that muck, change your name or change your allies

DFI
02-19-2014, 01:31 AM
Very sorry to hear. I have a different problem, this player that I have been watching is very good at collecting his money. It's made the game less enjoyable for me as I can't raid him daily. Any suggestions OP?

Angry Mob
02-19-2014, 01:36 AM
this.

one this week thinks my stats seem "suspect"... and he's whining I raided him. go to look, he's got over THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND successful raids!!!

He's obviously picked on plenty of folks, and doesn't like it when he's not the bully. He's now on my regular rotation almost daily lol

Well if his game name is Death666, its a given, he deserves it, LMAO

sjekkie
02-19-2014, 02:09 AM
put all your stamina at all their buildings 1 time over and over again and you will see it stops

Kimm
02-19-2014, 02:20 AM
Very sorry to hear. I have a different problem, this player that I have been watching is very good at collecting his money. It's made the game less enjoyable for me as I can't raid him daily. Any suggestions OP?

+1
. . . . . . . .

I am a cow!
02-19-2014, 02:25 AM
Hey, get real, it's just some FAKE money, you won't die of starvation nor enjoy real life with this fake cash !!! This is a WAR GAME, if you reset and collect them according to your schedule, nobody has any chance of your so called ROB YOU !!!....moo :D

p/s-highly recommend you to play H@yd@y, nobody will ever able to hit nor take any of your fake cash....moo :D

moo ;) lol y u do this to me cheng????

Brizzol
02-19-2014, 07:36 AM
It's not surprising really, I have a list of names I specifically refresh my allies list to find. It saves time looking for targets you already know pay out good and catch their good buildings. It's a game based on fighting other players and it bothers you being attacked? Perhaps look for another game or collect buildings on time and donate any cash that is over vault to your faction...No need to thank me, I have plenty of common sense to go around :)

DTA-HOG
02-19-2014, 09:14 AM
No you probably hit them first and are on their news feed. What you do in that case is spam them 50 times in a row and your base will run off their feed. You have to hope they are not on to block you though.

The best thing to do is just get a lot stronger so they can no longer attack you. Next option is to gain or drop allies so that they are no longer seeing you on their rivals list. About 20 allies either way should do it. You can also level up real quick by doing missions or stop leveling up so they can advance and in turn not see you on their rivals list. You camping will be awful boring though so I would just do an ltq or two and kick their A.

Once you are in their "hood" just open their profile and go to the 3rd tab labeled "comments". There you can leave them a comment. Be nice, kiss their A, and they will probably leave you alone. At least I leave the ones alone that beg for my mercy. Lol

Socks
02-19-2014, 09:14 PM
I'm being raided by three people like clockwork- conveniently, they're all in the same faction. Gee, I wonder if it's just a coincidence. I doubt it.

I'm never over vault, but this time around I figured screw it, I'd go balls to the wall and see how far I can upgrade the FDF Central Command. I'm currently 500 million over vault, losing over $20 million daily to these three jerks. My IPH isn't high enough to compensate; I have to work my ass off finding targets to make up for it. I realize it's war and that's the way it works, but I find it pretty weak that they can't go do some work themselves.

iamnasty
02-19-2014, 09:21 PM
moo ;) lol y u do this to me cheng????

i needed to milk the cows hourly and moo with them..extremely quiet but busy at the farm !!! ...moo :D

woh, you're in the Top 150 faction, congrats....moo :D

p/s - Beware of the Fake McCoys !!!!...........moo :D

MoD B Town
02-19-2014, 09:22 PM
Yeah. Durka durka

Saluki
02-20-2014, 04:50 AM
Death666. For a start you deserve to be attacked. 2 reasons, Firstly your username another 666 hero wannabe. Secondly your a pathetic whinging woman who attempts to identify himself as a man. I hope you get raided for every last cent you have.

I will dedicate my time to pursue satisfaction from attacking the pansies such as yourself If you're the big tough 666 moron why not defend yourself? Haha majority of players are going to get you!!!

He's pathetic for whining and deserve all the bashing, but you deserve even worse for the sexist comment. Get some education first.

Mr_Eenoog
02-20-2014, 06:14 AM
These kind of things makes MW still fun. People who get annoyed when they're attacked. Love it

Agent Orange
02-20-2014, 06:14 AM
Wall spamming no longer works plus you just block the person after their second try.

The best suggestion was to leave your base dark and vault your cash.

If you attacked first, you leave a direct link back to your base, why folks don't look at a rivals specs before they attack is beyond me. I like to follow those back and hit the person, if they start posting crap on my wall I hit them more.

Kimm
02-20-2014, 10:07 AM
He's pathetic for whining and deserve all the bashing, but you deserve even worse for the sexist comment. Get some education first.

Don't worry. Colonel J has made sexist comments before. He is probably just bullied by a woman (maybe his own if one is dumb enough) and this is just his way of finally feeling in controll.

jchow69
02-20-2014, 10:19 AM
Or, if u have 300 or under, have 200 requests waiting and then one time, add them all and give those attackers/raiders a surrise...

Basslaker
02-20-2014, 10:19 AM
If I get raided for some cash, I usually go and visit their base to see stats. If they are much bigger, I leave them alone. If they have a low iph, especially MUCH lower than mine, I like to give some constructive feedback as to how they can improve their iph so they don't need to waste time raiding.

What......? I like to help people play MW ? :cool:

HayeZeus
02-20-2014, 10:34 AM
If you do not have the IPH to overcome 3.6 mill attacks, the only person you should be blaming is yourself. You have played this game poorly. Cause and effect.

I C STUFF
02-20-2014, 10:45 AM
Attacks aren't real, nor are they harmful. The cash is fake. I ignore ALL attacks. Many moons ago I was much dumber than I am now.

Luuzer
02-20-2014, 02:01 PM
That's just the game , you raid other people , you get raided , , I accept it when I'm taken for money cos it's my fault I left my cash vulnerable , what I hate is hitting boost buildings , no need for that

yeah. I hate that too. I never do it to other people. Some are close to my stats, if I'd drop their boosts, I'd be winning, but not doing that and passing on. But there are some **** who just drop Ur boosts and then take Ur cash. I have to make several extra clicks to repair the boosts :D

No you probably hit them first and are on their news feed. What you do in that case is spam them 50 times in a row and your base will run off their feed. You have to hope they are not on to block you though.

The best thing to do is just get a lot stronger so they can no longer attack you. Next option is to gain or drop allies so that they are no longer seeing you on their rivals list. About 20 allies either way should do it. You can also level up real quick by doing missions or stop leveling up so they can advance and in turn not see you on their rivals list. You camping will be awful boring though so I would just do an ltq or two and kick their A.

Once you are in their "hood" just open their profile and go to the 3rd tab labeled "comments". There you can leave them a comment. Be nice, kiss their A, and they will probably leave you alone. At least I leave the ones alone that beg for my mercy. Lol

1) spamming doesnt help
2) 20 allies upper/lower doesnt help. Nowadays there are very big spreads. Especially in shark tank...up to 200-300 differense. Levelling up isnt a good idea also. better stay low and focus on Ur IPH to sustain the attacks. With low IPH it hurts...and it hurts a lot. If U get it up a good time and always collect on time, then U can go very far.

P.S Many people are quitting now. I see it in masses, so overvaulting right now is 10x easier than it was 3 months ago