PDA

View Full Version : Relax on the Beach in the Beachfront Retreat!

Pages : 1 [2]

cditti
02-26-2014, 09:09 PM
So if we get to level ten on this do we get 10 items with mod for each? Or do we get 10 plus 1 as per the splash screen?

starzela
02-26-2014, 09:42 PM
Thank you for the info.

sister morphine
02-26-2014, 11:21 PM
So if we get to level ten on this do we get 10 items with mod for each? Or do we get 10 plus 1 as per the splash screen?
You get the car with the mod for each level completed during the event. The mods stack, so if you reach level 10 it's a 10% modifier.

FlyMeMoon
02-28-2014, 02:20 AM
Can anyone post the upgrade costs? im sure they're in this thread somewhere but why they are not posted in tbe first postsis beyond me. Im not lazy but on me mobile and its taking forever to find.

tom73
02-28-2014, 05:45 AM
This one gets expensive fast! (assuming it follows the normal trend of upgrade prices)

http://i.imgur.com/UOjffry.png

This thread was 11 pages long before building was live. :)

FlyMeMoon
02-28-2014, 10:40 AM
Great, thanks Tom.

Nuke
03-01-2014, 02:08 AM
I haven't read all the posts in the topic. Do anyone know we i will get another 10.000 Def for buying the second Def building or will it be a waste of cash?

tom73
03-01-2014, 03:33 AM
I haven't read all the posts in the topic. Do anyone know we i will get another 10.000 Def for buying the second Def building or will it be a waste of cash?

Both. ;) .......

Nuke
03-01-2014, 04:12 AM
Both. ;) .......
That's also what I thought :(

CCKallDAY
03-01-2014, 05:17 AM
Quit being a douche. Nobody had to "work" for iph, just be around long enough. If the gap widens between older and newer players, the newer players will drop out, and this game will collapse even sooner than it already will. Enjoy what you "worked" for lmao.Yes, you did work for IPH. Let's say you were around since the start of the game, and didn't build any buildings? You could just join, spend lots of gold, and have a decent IPH.

cmbrbb
03-05-2014, 07:47 AM
Has anyone noticed that these buildings are actually doing anything? I've seen a couple of people with these buildings in the 5 million defense and I still rob them fine with a 4.4 million attack. I haven't decided if I want to spend 45% of my bank to build one of these or spend the money to update one of my nightclubs to level 2. My IPH is currently 316k, I would really appreciate some feedback on this.

Nighteg
03-05-2014, 08:20 AM
Has anyone noticed that these buildings are actually doing anything? I've seen a couple of people with these buildings in the 5 million defense and I still rob them fine with a 4.4 million attack. I haven't decided if I want to spend 45% of my bank to build one of these or spend the money to update one of my nightclubs to level 2. My IPH is currently 316k, I would really appreciate some feedback on this.

Upgrade the nightclub, defense buildings are still worthless.
We're only doing it for the rewards.

sister morphine
03-05-2014, 09:35 AM
Why would you expect not to be able to rob them? It'd be nice if the building had some magical property that would drain an attackers best 45 items and give them to the owner. Sadly, not yet ;)

cmbrbb
03-05-2014, 12:01 PM
Why would you expect not to be able to rob them? It'd be nice if the building had some magical property that would drain an attackers best 45 items and give them to the owner. Sadly, not yet ;)

I was thinking that with a defense building that cost this much that 10k would actually mean something or that it added 10k defense to your skills defense and that it made it harder to attack with that much amount of deference between my stats and theirs. Guess those still don't mean anything.

murf
03-05-2014, 01:37 PM
I was thinking that with a defense building that cost this much that 10k would actually mean something or that it added 10k defense to your skills defense and that it made it harder to attack with that much amount of deference between my stats and theirs. Guess those still don't mean anything.

No, it just adds 10k to your defense...so before you were a 4.4m attacker vs a 5.0m defender, now you're a 4.4m attacker vs a 5.1m defender. So an increase of 0.20% in defense.

The only way these defense buildings will mean anything, is if you level them to at least L5 or higher and GREE releasing a bunch of these, so that over time, you will be able to have 1m+ defense from buildings. But 2 things working against defense buildings 1) stat inflation, which makes these fixed stat buildings worth less and less and 2) current rivals list, if you get stronger defense, you will just see stronger rivals.

Travers
03-05-2014, 06:40 PM
How about a MONEY building this Upcomming LTB event,
That is expensive as this one was

ghetto69143
03-05-2014, 07:49 PM
I'm confused. we get Xp and 1 item when Its fully upgraded? I know its not 10 of the same thing

sister morphine
03-05-2014, 10:40 PM
I'm confused. we get Xp and 1 item when Its fully upgraded? I know its not 10 of the same thing
No, it's the same item (with stackable mod) for each level.

dribblin todger
03-06-2014, 07:05 AM
How about a MONEY building this Upcomming LTB event,
That is expensive as this one was

Agreed.. im all for one even more expensive, how about a 500m level 1 LTB?, lets get it rolling Gree,

polly
03-09-2014, 03:04 PM
Any notice if they are getting the car in their bonuses?
I have only a plus 1% with mine and I am at level 4

cooch
03-09-2014, 03:20 PM
New Gree Glitch. For IOS players you will see on combat board blanks for players names. O for level. Sometimes your own name on opponent list!

I sent in ticket a couple of wars ago. Standard Gree response. Delete and Reinstall. Denied issue.

EXCEPT: now multiple syns and multiple members of my syn seeing same issue. Fix it Gree stop blaming players for your issues!

No I am not sending in ticket. A total waste of time. Let noob players send tickets and get frustrated with standard response. Also stop asking for wanting photos a certain way. We don't edit the screenshots.

polly
03-09-2014, 07:52 PM
As I have both an android and an iOS, it appears that only the iOS has the 1% car attack stacking, its my android that still shows 1% when it should show 4%.

Is this gonna be fixed?

Ron burgundy no1
03-10-2014, 01:31 AM
New Gree Glitch. For IOS players you will see on combat board blanks for players names. O for level. Sometimes your own name on opponent list!

I sent in ticket a couple of wars ago. Standard Gree response. Delete and Reinstall. Denied issue.

EXCEPT: now multiple syns and multiple members of my syn seeing same issue. Fix it Gree stop blaming players for your issues!

No I am not sending in ticket. A total waste of time. Let noob players send tickets and get frustrated with standard response. Also stop asking for wanting photos a certain way. We don't edit the screenshots.

That did happen to me but only if my reception had gone whilst on the game. Any chance that could be the case for you?