PDA

View Full Version : IOS Transfer

Deadwater
02-18-2014, 03:34 PM
Can't get a ios transfer to work. From wife's ipad to my iPod touch. Account has never been transferred before and the iPod touch is bran new.

I have heard from others that they can't get their ios accounts transferred through in game methods.
I can't even get my funzio ID to "stick" in game. Always asks me to enter in the information.

Timmy_Two_Tone
02-18-2014, 03:57 PM
It was posted before, not sure how long ago, but you must submit a ticket to have the transfer complete. You can NOT do it without Tech Support.

Deadwater
02-18-2014, 04:01 PM
It was posted before, not sure how long ago, but you must submit a ticket to have the transfer complete. You can NOT do it without Tech Support.

That's not true. You can and have been able to do it with the in game transfer options. But since the latest CC ios update I haven't been able to.

Hexum311ad
02-18-2014, 04:34 PM
I used to enjoy switching from the phone to the ipad when I was at home but after having to submit a ticket every time I transferred I stopped doing it.

in my recent experience I've always had to submit a ticket so I gave up.

reticlover
02-18-2014, 05:35 PM
may be able to now that new ios update is out

polly
02-18-2014, 05:54 PM
Its now taken 5 days and my ticket was answered today, but still waiting to get it transfered

paparichi
02-18-2014, 07:16 PM
i submitted ticket on friday when war started... still no reply... pls do tell how long it takes in total!