PDA

View Full Version : Boost building upgrade costs and time

Dazzj10
02-18-2014, 02:36 PM
Ok all, I have been asked by a member of my faction if I can find him the upgrade costs and time it takes for all the boost building, but I can't find anything
Any help would be appreciated

Luuzer
02-18-2014, 02:39 PM
here ya go:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AiSsos_vax1hdGZ2VGl2OVFoRFBpelV2V3F4dmdGTW c&f=true&noheader=false&gid=5

Thief
02-18-2014, 02:40 PM
Thats because Gree moved it to the recruitment section :D

But yes Luuzer pointed you to exactly what you need. (or what i was going to post)

Dazzj10
02-18-2014, 02:43 PM
You,, my friend are a diamond,, thank you

Aks
02-18-2014, 03:43 PM
Nice work Luuzer.. Thanks alot..

GTR
02-18-2014, 05:03 PM
I have found some Bonus Buildings surrounded by a common arrangement of defense building, that cannot be raid, despite of displaying a fulll Red bar.

Is this a bug? or some Gree employee accounts with privileges?

Thanks

Pee-Wee Herman
02-18-2014, 05:06 PM
I have found some Bonus Buildings surrounded by a common arrangement of defense building, that cannot be raid, despite of displaying a fulll Red bar.

Is this a bug? or some Gree employee accounts with privileges?

Thanks
You are most likely seeing the health bar of the defense building.

whammo
02-18-2014, 05:15 PM
You are most likely seeing the health bar of the defense building.

No he is seeing the boost building surrounded by other buildings, usually drone defensive buildings, that have been raided. It is a display glitch for iOS users that will not allow them to drop boosts of a player who arranges them in such a configuration.

There is no foul play here from the players standpoint.... just more programming with Gree's special touch on it.

Pee-Wee Herman
02-18-2014, 05:19 PM
No he is seeing the boost building surrounded by other buildings, usually drone defensive buildings, that have been raided. It is a display glitch for iOS users that will not allow them to drop boosts of a player who arranges them in such a configuration.

There is no foul play here from the players standpoint.... just more programming with Gree's special touch on it.
Ah, okay. Sorry. I have seen a similar problem, and what I posted before was the answer so I thought that this would also be the solution here.

GTR
02-18-2014, 06:26 PM
Some players protect Money Buildings using the same technique.

No matter where you tap, the building cannot be raid.

Luuzer
02-20-2014, 10:37 AM
Some players protect Money Buildings using the same technique.

No matter where you tap, the building cannot be raid.

only very big buildings like anni and some few others can be so big and hide buildings. All others are tappable. On cell phone it might be tricky, but on ipad its much easier ;)