PDA

View Full Version : Sealteam-6 is recruiting !!

Bigdoguk
02-18-2014, 10:25 AM
Sealteam-6 and Seal Knights 6

ST-6
6th in Turkey
7th in Chile
6th in Cuba
10th in Netherlands
9th in Italy
8th in Mexico
9thin France
10th in India

SK-6 (Formerly Proving Grounds ST-6)
Top 75 in Turkey
43rd in Chile
69th in Cuba
54th in Netherlands

Highly organized, we complete all Faction Events!
Do you have what it takes?

ST-6
WD - 250k Minimum
Donations - 15 Million Cash Daily Minimum

SK-6
WD - 60k Minimum
Donations - 5 million daily

Interested!?!? Message me! Download the chat app LINE and add me or APPLY NOW!!!!
ST-6 = 369510854
SK-6 = 357417987
You must also have proof of WD points.
No Time Wasters Please.

Bigdoguk
02-18-2014, 10:34 AM
Well, we have bitten the bullet and are trying the forum for new recruits. We don't really use this forum much as there are a lot of trolls and arguing. That's not what our team is about. We are totally independent from any other top 25 faction unlike most nowadays. We have never merged and will never merge with another faction. We do have a sister faction if you are more interested in a top 75/50 team.
We like to have a laugh but we also like to fight hard. If you want to realise your potential in a top 10 faction without having to break the bank ( too much ) and without all the politics of most if the other top 10 teams, come and have a chat with us.

Richie2012
02-18-2014, 10:35 AM
Why is ST-6 so worried about IPH? Something to do with the new game set up?

Bigdoguk
02-18-2014, 11:42 AM
Why is ST-6 so worried about IPH? Something to do with the new game set up?

Sorry, I may have missed something but I don't state that we have an IPH requirement. We don't really care what it is tbh, just as long as you are making the minimum donations ....

Octane
02-18-2014, 08:32 PM
Hi modern War community,

I've been with this team for a very long time. Having been he as long as I have, I have nothing but great things to say about this team. This team is loaded with friendly, honest and loyal people from all over the world. People that would have your back when in need. ST-6 is a fun and highly organized faction that completes all faction events with ease. If your looking for a new home and can meet requirements come check us out. You won't be let down!!

Bigdoguk
02-19-2014, 11:11 AM
Thanks for all the messages guys. My inbox is exploding !
I don't know why we didn't do this before now !!
Please be realistic with what you expect to achieve. To be in a top 10 faction, you really do need to have the stats to back up your claims. We have a couple if spots left so please apply to me via pm as soon as you can. :)

JerseyGirl
02-19-2014, 02:35 PM
I'm not recruiting or anything, but just wanted to wish you best of luck, and get that #1 guys! Someone has to beat those SUP guys.

Bigdoguk
02-20-2014, 11:55 AM
Thanks JerseyGirl :)
I would love to say we have a chance at number 1 spot but I'm a realist ! It is nice to see our name up there for a few hours the last few wars though ! We have had a lot of interest because of this and lots of nice messages to :)
I think that because we try and keep ourselves to ourselves and keep away from all the silly drama, people respect that.
Good luck JG.

whammo
02-20-2014, 12:19 PM
Hey tell Alex I said hi.

Bigdoguk
02-20-2014, 03:43 PM
Will do mate. Alex is a great guy. An integral part of the team :)

Colonel J
02-20-2014, 03:53 PM
I think its unethical for you to slug everyone the same rate of donations tax. 15m a day accross the board. So the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. 15m a day to a big iph player is nothing but to a low iph player it would break the bank. Sounds like seal team 6 is too much a dictatorship. You create potential dramas by having your donations set up the way they are. I speak on behalf of all the oppressed low iph players. Seal team get the thumbs down. Thats the problem their bigdoguk you stated you dont care what peoples iph is. The not caring attutude will instill anomosity in players minds about sealteam 6. I suggest you rethink your strategies and attitudes if your going to maintain a sucsessful faction

theprophet1
02-20-2014, 04:48 PM
Great faction from all that I've heard wish I had the stats to join

theprophet1
02-20-2014, 04:50 PM
I think its unethical for you to slug everyone the same rate of donations tax. 15m a day accross the board. So the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. 15m a day to a big iph player is nothing but to a low iph player it would break the bank. Sounds like seal team 6 is too much a dictatorship. You create potential dramas by having your donations set up the way they are. I speak on behalf of all the oppressed low iph players. Seal team get the thumbs down. Thats the problem their bigdoguk you stated you dont care what peoples iph is. The not caring attutude will instill anomosity in players minds about sealteam 6. I suggest you rethink your strategies and attitudes if your going to maintain a sucsessful faction

If you look at the requirements to get in you should have a high IPH as it is generally the veteran players that can achieve those benchmarks. Thats of course unless your a high gold spender

Ssrasch
02-20-2014, 06:03 PM
Colonel J do everyone a favor and quit downgrading every thread on here, Sealteam 6 is a well built faction

whammo
02-21-2014, 01:12 AM

This made me laugh... To just about everyone in the Top 75, 15 million a day wouldn't even be missed... let alone a top 10 team.

Bigdoguk
02-21-2014, 08:59 AM
Thanks for your messages on here and in private everyone.
Colonel J, thank you. You keep posting on here so it keeps putting us back on page 1. Good job mate :)
I'm not going to argue with you about this trivial point. But the other guys who have posted about it on here are absolutely right. 15m is 1 raid. It's a drop in the ocean. Most our team donate WAY more than that. It's just a benchmark that's all. What are you doing with all your spare cash ? I'm sure that all your buildings are maxed out by now and you are obviously don't bother with cash buildings if your IPH is to low to donate 15m per day. Does it just sit in your vault ? If ever you wanted to join a top 10 faction I would suggest you increase your IPH. Queensland barracks are a good one. L6 pays out 35m I think. So upgrade that and you have 2 days donations in 1 building. I hope that is helpful advice.
Anyway, that's your opinion and you are entitled to it. I disagree and so would most people I think. If we were a top 500 faction then you may have a point. But we are not. We are top 10. Have a Great War though.

ThatOneGuy60
02-21-2014, 01:46 PM
Come be part of the elite sealteam 6. If yall want to k!ck @$$ take names.

Sir fisher
02-22-2014, 02:08 AM
Come on guys jump aboard this great faction before the banshee event ready for war

Sir fisher
02-22-2014, 11:08 AM
Don't miss out

Xzmd
02-22-2014, 12:33 PM
A bunch of fools spending over 1 million wd points for a 10k unit
Don't miss out

Killaxe
02-22-2014, 01:11 PM
A bunch of fools spending over 1 million wd points for a 10k unit

Lol. You should have cheese when having whine!

lemonhaze
02-22-2014, 07:59 PM
Bump--to the top:D

Bigdoguk
02-23-2014, 04:41 PM
We are looking to recruit just 2 more active members to our top 10 faction. Please message me ASAP if you would like a shot with us.

Bigdoguk
02-25-2014, 08:05 AM
1 more space is up for grabs. Come and join our top 10 faction now !!

Bigdoguk
02-25-2014, 02:49 PM
Last couple of spaces for seal knights 6 and 1 for seal team 6. Don't miss out on a great opportunity

Bigdoguk
02-26-2014, 09:39 AM
Bumping to page 1 :)

Bigdoguk
02-27-2014, 01:11 PM
Sealteam 6 is now full but we have a couple of spots left at seal knights 6.
Please apply quickly as we have had a lot of interest. :)

Sir fisher
03-03-2014, 02:05 PM
After another top 10 finish along with 50 wins seal team 6 is looking for active players who can meet the requirements
No dr shtupsteins though

Sir fisher
03-09-2014, 01:03 AM
Bump to the top for a great faction