PDA

View Full Version : World Domination in Finland

I C STUFF
02-18-2014, 10:07 AM
I was looking forward to fun with my faction.

Now most of them say they won't play.

With all the confusion in the game, I'm more confused.
Will you play WD?

WarMachine
02-18-2014, 10:25 AM
I personally think everyone should take a stand and stand down for WD, but good luck getting that to happen.

I C STUFF
02-18-2014, 11:22 AM
Oh my, I have always suspected this.

Can it be for real?

I feel so dirty, so used.... so sad.... so so confused!

WarMachine
02-18-2014, 11:22 AM
How can anyone play when stuff like this are going on?

Riddler said yesterday that SUP has nothing to do with GREE. If they don't then why does this post found on craigslist say they represent the game developer? I will add that this listing was removed yesterday after it was posted here on the forum.

That is not real. Someone made that junk up as a joke

Generik79
02-18-2014, 11:24 AM
I believe it is grossly inappropriate, whatever your views, to post another man's personal information on this site. This should be immediately removed. I'm asking the community to join me in outrage that this kind of this would be posted here. I have no skin in game accept dignity of the person.

Veccster
02-18-2014, 11:25 AM
Those are interesting screen shots. Doesn't seem too strange that top players in this game would hire someone to play WD event for them. Weather people with an interest at being the best in a game....who are not willing to sit there for 36 hours and play. They could easily hire someone to do the tapping for them.

Someone like a Kim Dotcom...who has a passion for gaming and obviously the funds to be the best (because that is all this game requires to be good). Maybe he's a bad example because of the house arrest and all...I guess he WOULD have the time necessary :)

AND I AGREE....remove dudes personal info or black it out. When your post is removed, you're going to blame SUP/Gree but in reality it's because you f'd up and posted someones very personal info.

WarMachine
02-18-2014, 11:31 AM
I believe it is grossly inappropriate, whatever your views, to post another man's personal information on this site. This should be immediately removed. I'm asking the community to join me in outrage that this kind of this would be posted here. I have no skin in game accept dignity of the person.

100% agree this needs to be taken down right now

2MblaZ
02-18-2014, 11:32 AM
Wording of this listing [if it's true] sounds phishy - you get paid per hour BUT you need $500 itunes deposit? Sounds like lame joke... but wait - if it's our fearless developer bidings, it's not so surprising, is it now? lol

WarMachine
02-18-2014, 11:36 AM
It is not personal when it is PUBLIC INFORMATION. Go check the laws in the country you live in buddy!

I reported it so it will be taken down soon ;)

CAPT.GIN
02-18-2014, 11:36 AM
Lol that's pretty creative, even back in my troll days I never took it this far! How about we do something productive today with our life instead of going on Craigslist and doing idiotic things like this... If it's attention you are seeking then I have a great idea for you! Dress in your grandmas old dress or something, put on some makeup go outside and head to the nearest street corner you see! There you will get enough attention and you might make some money today ;)

2MblaZ
02-18-2014, 11:42 AM
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT. Here's a link Genie
And you're NEXT

http://www.foia.gov/

It's all nice, but this developer being spawn of Japan do only what's told by them and don't abide to this law within frame of this forum as technically they can impose their own laws in their own lil' world to feel somewhat superior, that's why nobody cares what we - players - suggest to change to make it better, notice how it keeps getting only worse, unfortunately... ;[

WarMachine
02-18-2014, 11:49 AM
Posting Guidelines - *Updated 3-6-13*

Please DO NOT:

Flame, troll, insult others, make purposefully inflammatory posts or otherwise be a nuisance to other players or the moderators. In this and all other matters, the moderators have final say over what constitutes appropriate posts.
Swear or use any obscenities (cutting out letters or replacing letters with symbols still counts as swearing)
Discuss locked threads or moderation actions.
Post any form of nudity or sexual content.
Post any form of racist or otherwise discriminatory content.
Reveal your or anyone else's personal information.
POST IN ALL CAPS
Discuss unreleased game content.
Engage in religious or political discussion, or promote political or legal actions or boycotts against any entity
Hijack threads or go off-topic
Spam
"Necro" old threads
Use gigantic images in your signature
Post content from or discuss non-GREE games
Post from multiple forum accounts
Discuss illegal activities
Discuss activities that violate our terms of service (this includes discussion of cheating, hacking, botting, etc.)
Advertise any product and/or service.
Discuss or post in-whole or in-part any private discussion with a staff member or support agent without permission.
Post links to anything that violates these guidelines.

TheOracle
02-18-2014, 11:58 AM
DO NOT post personal information. Posting anyone's personal information (especially without their consent) is a huge no-no.

Regarding the Craigslist posts, I can post a Craigslist ad saying anything I want, including that Mark Zuckerberg has joined the Pirates but he only plays the game when there is a full moon out. Be careful what you believe. If it doesn't come directly from one of our employees through an official messaging channel, it holds no water. I've said it before but I'll say it again: No one in our company is in any of the top 500 factions.

Also, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0

Fiddlesticks
02-18-2014, 12:02 PM
I was looking forward to fun with my faction.

Now most of them say they won't play.

With all the confusion in the game, I'm more confused.
Will you play WD?

This is a first for me, that is to contribute to the forum. Since I no longer waste my time tapping to keep up with the joneses In game, i now have free time to read and laugh at all the idiots that complain and call each others hacks and cheats. Be aware of those who scream the loudest and call fellow game players hacks and cheats, as I can tell you without a doubt that this game has been hackable since day 1 and still is to this day. I can tell all and have proof to back it all up.

SultanB
02-18-2014, 12:03 PM
Lol hilarious ^^^

WarMachine
02-18-2014, 12:06 PM
DO NOT post personal information. Posting anyone's personal information (especially without their consent) is a huge no-no.

Regarding the Craigslist posts, I can post a Craigslist ad saying anything I want, including that Mark Zuckerberg has joined the Pirates but he only plays the game when there is a full moon out. Be careful what you believe. If it doesn't come directly from one of our employees through an official messaging channel, it holds no water. I've said it before but I'll say it again: No one in our company is in any of the top 500 factions.

HAHA That was funny

Generik79
02-18-2014, 12:57 PM
It is not personal when it is PUBLIC INFORMATION. Go check the laws in the country you live in buddy!

For someone with law blog links on your safari browser, you don't know much about legal language in America. And, of course, you must be American, for why else would you be innocently surfing the Houston Craigslist adverts? There is a difference between the personal and private. Someone's picture that they don't want posted or haven't agreed to be posted, but which is in the public domain, is personal whether or not private to the person. Putting up a guy's name with his picture on this game's forum delves into the personal. You can disagree all you want. As you can see, TheOracle, on behalf of GREE, agrees with WarMachine and me, which leaves all your legal and English language gymnastics for naught.

Luuzer
02-18-2014, 12:57 PM

any info when mods and admins will stop playing hide and seek? When will I be given back over 100 boss kills that U took away? I'm already over 200 kills and missing lot of units!!!

WarMachine
02-18-2014, 01:03 PM
any info when mods and admins will stop playing hide and seek? When will I be given back over 100 boss kills that U took away? I'm already over 200 kills and missing lot of units!!!

CJ54

I apologize for the lack of earlier post. We're still sorting this one out over here, and we'll have more info further along in that process.

Wingman GRI
02-18-2014, 01:31 PM

How was your long weekend? :D

TheOracle
02-18-2014, 01:32 PM
How was your long weekend? :D

It was also my birthday weekend so it was action packed. Yours?

Thief
02-18-2014, 01:41 PM

Happy Belated Birthday TheOracle.

I sent you the abbreviated events that took place this weekend in a PM>

TheOracle
02-18-2014, 01:55 PM
I don't have additional information regarding the boss event at this time but our team is discussing it and we will update everyone when a decision is made.

Luuzer
02-18-2014, 02:09 PM
I don't have additional information regarding the boss event at this time but our team is discussing it and we will update everyone when a decision is made.

well give back the kills that where taken away. From me over 100 kills where taken away. In total I have killed over 200 bosses already. I would like to stop right now, but dont know what U gonna decide. If U give back the kills that where taken away and award the units that come with them then MOST people will be happy. But the truth is, U shouldnt have "changed/fixed" the event during its run. When it was Ur mistake, let it run to the end so everyone had a fair chance to complete it. Right now U made masses very andgry!!!! Basically U took away first 36 hrs from event and resetted many people back to 0 (10 bosses)

Veccster
02-18-2014, 02:29 PM
So yeah, if your faction is planning to picket and not fight in Finland, PM for details on joining our group. We will be fighting with all we got and loving every minute of it! Active top 500 with all defense bonuses and most attack. We have 2 open spots.

Pee-Wee Herman
02-18-2014, 05:16 PM
Happy belated birthday :D.

Robg
02-19-2014, 10:59 PM
Are they still hiring trollvision?

Robg
02-19-2014, 11:06 PM
Oracle what's your level and name so I can raid you. Lol 😂😂